The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Warriors Shall Rise Again  (Read 28310 times)

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • I've loved you for a thousand years ♥
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Doberman
  • Coloring: Black, Rust Brown, Chartreuse
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 125lbs.
  • Build: Curvy but thin with muscle
  • Currently: Running around in circles
The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:32:10 AM »
((See OOC before posting))
Tar-ryn walked through the tavern as an autumn sun rose. She opened the shutters to allow the sunlight through. The trees were brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows. The streets were quiet as birds sang and squirrels scurried to find places to store their winter food. She gave a yawn and went to the kitchen. A pot of coffee had been brewing. The scent filled the tavern as she poured a cup and went to the bar and sat down. Tar-ryn shivered as a breeze passed through the windows. She awaited the busy day to begin.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 03:40:29 AM by Akayla Luna Fiamma »
Animals are my passion and my career!!

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
  • Height: Anthro: 1.85 m; Feral: 25 cm
  • Weight: Anthro: 82 kg; Feral: 3.5 kg
  • Build: Fluffy
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Warriors Shall Rise Again
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »
Foxy, Just waking up, Wondered into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for himself. It was a cold crisp day, the birds where tweeting and the trees where gently blowing left and right. Foxy said to himself ''Today will be a good day'' and continued to cook, little did he know that it wasn't the case
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 10:01:32 AM by Crevan Coleo »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »
Chronin, followed by three of his personal guard, are walking down the road towards the village that he knew Tar-ryn was living in.

"You never really told us how you were going to get her to forgive you, care to tell us?" Chronin slightly smirked while looking at the ground in shame.

"I can't even attempt that when shes probably trying to stay away from the King. Hopefully she doesn't connect me to the one who killed the generals, or this is doomed to fail..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 01:03:38 PM »
Hoping down from the bar stool, Tar-ryn went over to the door and opened it. The autumn breeze swept in was she walked into the sun. Her long, think black hair, glistened in the morning sun. She wore a purple cloak, looking almost black. Underneath was a flowing skirt, cloth only in the front and back at her waist was gold. Her top, gold to cover her breasts and cloth that came just below her navel. Her tail swayed gently as she walked down the cobble stoned street. The village was not yet awake. Leaves danced across the street, circling her feet. These moments of silence... They remind me of the loneliness I must face. She still struggled from the loss of her brethren, three years ago. 

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Neon Green (On feet, paws, both ears, tip of tail and stomach), White (Everywhere else). All green parts are togglable bioluminescent
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 02:27:59 PM »
Foxy, just finishing his breakfast heard a knock at the door. Upon opening it he see's a very familiar figure ''Hello, Do i know you'' ''Yes Foxy, You do'' Baffled he continues ''What brings you here''   ''Foxy you are in grave danger, he is coming after you'' ''I understand, and i am ready for battle'' Foxy puts on a long white coat and mutters the words ''Its time to assemble the team.....''

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »
Tar-ryn sat on a bench that was in the park that was just inside the woods. A bird landed down next to her as she sighed and relaxed. Her mind raced. Her brother slaughtered before her eyes, because of her. I shouldn't have started that rebellion... I wouldn't have to hide. Tar-ryn was living her life in anguish since that very day. A tall male walked up to her and smiled. "Something is bothering you Tar-ryn." He said sitting down next to her. "I know Rorin. I can't keep my mind from racing... Somethings are just too hard to cope with." He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in. Rorin took her in when she feld three years ago to the village. He was like her older brother. "I need to just let the past rest and leave it. But it's just so hard." Rorin smiled. "There is no need to hold on to it. Things happen and there's nothing we can do." "You're right Rorin... Thanks." She sat up and hugged him tightly. "Care to help me out with the Tavern today... It's going to busy." She smiled and stood awaiting Rorin to join her. They both began walking back to the tavern to begin their day.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »
The four arrived at the town, and were dressed like average adventurers with the exception of their weapons. Chronin motioned with his head for them to split up as he went straight for the tavern. As he came within sight of the tavern he saw Rorin, one of the generals that he was able to 'save' from the killings, but what worried him more was that the general was good at recognizing the others just by the 'aura' they give off. So, he doubled his pace and tried to get into the tavern before the ex-general could get a good look at him...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 06:32:08 PM »
Rorin put his arm out in front of Tar-ryn. "Wait here... I sense something." Tar-ryn nodded and waited for Rorin to enter the tavern first. She followed directly behind him. He didn't relax his muscles. "It's just a customer..." He said. His voice was uneasy as if he knew immediately who it was. He didn't say anything but go behind the bar. Tar-ryn walked with him and looked at the new comer from the corner of her eye. I feel uneasy... Is it someone we know? I just have this feeling... She 'said' to Rorin. He looked at her and shrugged. Tar-ryn shook her head and grabbed a cloth and wiped down the counter.

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 07:11:24 PM »
Foxy, Now on horseback, Raced to the village that Tar-ryn was in. ''I cant face this alone'' He muttered to himself as he passed the border, Tavern in sight Foxy jumped off the horse and raced to talk to Tar-ryn, As soon as he entered the Tavern he saw a familiar face ''Hmmm, I know that guy but right now that doesn't matter'' He walked over to Tar-ryn and whispered ''We are in danger, we need to go now....''

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »
Tar-ryn's eyes opened widely. "Foxy?!" She gasped. "I thought you were imprisoned!" Rorin smiled, but quickly his smile fell. ""Come with me Foxy. We'll talk in the back... No need to startle anyone." He said putting his arm around his shoulders.

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 07:20:15 PM »
Now in the back room he continued ''Tar-ryn he is after us, all of us. Zardaro is on the hunt and wont stop till we are all dead. We need to escape now while we still can'' The expression on Foxy's face changed just as he realised who was sitting in the bar. ''It's began....''

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 07:23:13 PM »
Tar-ryn wasn't sure of what to think. "Foxy, calm down. How does Zaldaro know where we are? I made very clear that I was not followed or found... I've been here with Rorin for two and a half years!" She was now angry. Rorin took Tar-ryn into his arms. "Where did you get this information Foxy?"

Offline Crevan Fox

• Kuddly Kitten
  • The Neon Arctic Foxy
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 07:28:04 PM »
''I have a informant on the inside, Undercover agent if you will'' he hug's Tar-ryn to comfort her and continues ''And he has been tracking us all since i escaped prison, I'm sorry'' He kisses Tar-ryn on the cheek softly ''I will make sure it will be ok''

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 07:32:53 PM »
Chronin relaxed, and asked a waitress to come over. He whispered a few words into her ear, and she shook her head, and then walked away before coming back with a slab of meat on a rather large plate that he literally tore into with his teeth. At least the food is good, but no information on Tar-ryn's residency, shouldn't be that easy though; but still, I wished it wouldn't take that long just for a 'reunion'.

Offline Shenzii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »
"We need to move... And I know just the place," Tar-ryn said as she let go of Rorin. "I'll send out a messenger to warn her of our coming. Hopefully The queen isn't to close with Zaldaro." Rorin grabbed Tar-ryn and let her know who was in the tavern. Tar-ryn went out to the man sitting down. "What are you doing here..." She demanded after she sent the waitress to the back.