The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Happy story for old beginners  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: De-rusting ourselves
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 04:04:26 AM »
Nic is a bit surprised at Dakes movement to giving him his pack. He grabs the pack, and sets it down by his feet, and puts a paw on Dakes shoulder.
"Wow, thanks, but you didn't have to do that."
Nic picks up the pack and walks over to an old desk stand. "This used to be my dads. He always used this to put all his important documents and instruments. I think this is a perfect place for this." He then rests the pack on the stand, and places it just perfectly, and turns around to Dakes smiling.
"Ya know, I can't say I ever had to 'work hard' to get anything. But, I never really got anything either. My parents were, well, loving but greedy. I never had any toys, or anything in my room beside my bed. And, they didn't..."
Nic looks out the window, somewhat trying to cover up his face.

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 04:17:49 AM »
Dakes starts to sing softly a happy song and walks around. dancing a bit, he comes close to Nic and put a paw on his head. he smoothly switch from singing to talking.

''its okay. You know, i think we had to deal with the same things. And, it feels good to know i'm not alone in here any more. Get a smile on your face. Show me around, lets talk, we are free. we do what we want.''
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 04:23:47 AM »
Nic looks Dakes in the eye and can see a happy change over him, and he gets a small smile.
"Ya know what, you're right. Follow me."
Nic grabs Dakes' paw and leads him out of the room, and over to the far side of the hall.
"This is my room now, I changed it up once I got the house, though I don't sleep in here anymore."
Nic pulls out a key and unlocks the door, opening it up. The walls are of a dark-blue color, and there's a small twin-size bed, a desk with a small TV on it, a chair, and a big hanging lamp. There's a guitar in the corner or the room, and some books stacked.
"Not a lot, but like I said, I'm only in here when I want to relax by myself." He then does a short run and jumps on his bed, getting bounced a bit by it. "Feel free to look through the stuff, and tell me when you wanna move on."

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 04:33:47 AM »
Surprises, Dakes open his mouth without any sound.
''when what? You serious? i... i can't. I just can't. this is too much, man. i mean... i can't pay you anything...i..i... ''
Nic laugh. Dakes shut his mouth for a second. Thinking of what to say. Thinking of how to say thanks. he smiles as big as he can. open his arms and breath.

''thanks. This...this is, by far, the best thing someone ever did for me. i don't know what to say more...''

Dakes takes Nic's hand and shakes him like he never did before.

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 04:40:56 AM »
Nic smiles the biggest smile he had during their time together so far. "You're very welcome. And, I don't expect you to pay anything, it's a gift."
Nic pokes Dakes nose and gets on the ground.
"I actually have something I want you to have, I think you'll like it."
He reaches under his bed, and pulls out a carved wooden box. "I made this myself when I was about eight or nine. My granddad, Poppy helped me with it, just before he died. It's all I have left from him." He used a small key that was hanging on it to open the box, and he pulled out a necklace. It was woven, bright blue with one red stripe running across the loop. Hanging from it was a round piece that had the letter "F" woven on it.
"When I made this, Poppy added this when I wasn't looking. He taught me how to make this necklace. The 'F' stands for friend."
Smiling, and somewhat blushing, Nic put the necklace around Dakes head, and fixed it across his neck.
"It looks perfect."

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 04:56:02 AM »
''its...its so much! it means so much. Nic, you're sure about this?''
''I'm more than sure''

Then Dakes put his paw in his pocket and ask Nic to give him his paw. Dakes puts something cold in it and closes Nic's paw.

''Like i told you before, the most important things i have are on me. This little piece of wood maybe look of nothing, but its a part of the wheel of my dad's boat. Its this little piece who kept me moving so far. From coast to coast i've kept it with me, wishing to gave it back to my dad someday, but now, its for you. it doesn't look like anything, but its for you man.

Dakes put a paw on his necklace. and caress it slowly with one finger.

''My old man always said  ''when you have nothing, you have it all''  now i know what that means. He said before i go, i would find real poeple, with real emotions. he said, their is people out their who lives. So far, i tough he was lying. i tough i was the only one with emotions for thnigs like these. Not anymore''

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 05:02:28 AM »
Nic looks at the unique wood in his paw, and then clentches is softly, bringing it up to his chest.
"I'm so glad you're willing to give this to me, it means a lot. I've honestly never gotten a gift this meaningful before, beside that necklace."
Nic put the piece of wood in the wooden box he had, and placed it on his desk.
"There, now nothing could possible happen to that."
Nic looked back up at Dakes, watching him caress the necklace, smiling at him, and then grabbing his paw.
"Ya know, it's pretty late now, and  you've got to be tired. How 'bout I show you to a room? There are about two guest rooms, one small room, and the master bedroom. You can stay in whichever one of your choosing."

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
Re: Happy story for old beginners
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 05:15:16 AM »
''well, i'll take the smallest one, it would remind me of the old days.''
His tail down by fatigue, Dakes stretch his back and takes a good breath. He smiles to Nic.
''The moon is watching both of us. She is protecting us.''
Dakes put his new pack on the floor, opens it and takes the bottle of unknown alcohol. He shows it to Nic, with a funny face
''i kept this for something good. Never even though about something half this good to me so...''
The green malamut opens the bottle, drinks it about half and give it to Nic.
''i guess its to best moment to drink this, what ever it is. I never opened it before, so, here is for you. I can't thank you enough. ''

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 05:19:07 AM »
Nic takes the bottle and drinks what's left to it.
"Wow, that's actually pretty good. Hmm.."
Nic looks at the bottle, and hands it back to Dakes.
"I'm kind of glad that we stumbled on each other. Er, well... I guess I was the one doing the stumbling."
The two of them laugh, and smile at each other afterward.
"You sure you want the smallest room? I don't know if I could let you settle for that! Why don't you take the master bedroom?"

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 05:34:29 AM »
''well, i would feel like taking too much space...but you're right.A think i'm gonna take it after all.''
Dakes shakes himself completely, yawns and asks to the room.
''dont move a bit, just say where it is, i'll find it no problem.''
''its the second door to the left''
''Thank you, for all''
Dakes makes a quick handbye before heading to his room. He opens the door and look at the style. All light wood brown, a big window more on the left. The bed looks comfortable. a little wooden desk with an old book on it. Dakes put is pack on the floor and he let himself falling onto the bed. He bounces for a second, then he closes his eyes and fall asleep almost instantly

(speaking of which, i'm  off to bed too :P )

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 05:39:21 AM »
Nic walks up to the room, noticing that the door is still open. He looks in and spots Dakes lying on the bed, sleeping. He looks completely peaceful.
"Like I said, I'm so glad we met eachother. Goodnight."
Nic closes the door quietly, and walks down the stairs to the living room area, and relaxes himself on the couch.
"I had better make sure that I wake up before he does, I don't want him to feel bad for me staying in here."
He lies there for a moment, thinking about everything that happened that day, about the amazing person he found. He drew up the blanket that was on the end of the couch half way, and nodded off to sleep, smiling.