The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All's Fair in Love and War (Closed Group)  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Spirit Akyrith

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey fur with white markings, dark grey ears and red eyes
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65 Kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: sick with a bad cold
All's Fair in Love and War (Closed Group)
« on: June 03, 2015, 10:04:38 AM »
(OOC Thread)

Spirit sighed as she looked out of her office window. She was working for a private military company, her own. Well, in all honesty, it was the Rebel Alliance, and she was the leader, the only thing was, she had to have it under the guise of being a privatized military, so the army was none the wiser to having the enemy right in front of them.

She snarls as she reads through the paper "Another town claimed as collateral damage?" she says to herself, her demon eyes glowing a fierce and fiery red. "I should see if there were any survivors, but I need to find someone trustworthy to go" she whispers to herself.
"Do you love me, just the way I am?
Do you need me, will you take a chance?
Do you see me, for all that I can be?
Do you believe? Believe in me?"
Blackmore's Night - "Believe in Me"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: All's Fair in Love and War (Closed Group)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:32:12 AM »
Gadget sat outside in the Rebel's camp. Like always, he had been covered from head to toe, hiding just about every defining feature of himself, except for the black hair that occasionally poked out in tufts through large cracks in the rags that hid the majority of his head. He had been busy working away at stripping down a shot engine, and collecting anything that might be salvageable for future projects.

Yes, he was a bored feline. Not a lot of people actually approached him. Only assuming that just because he was wearing the equivalent of a full body mask that he wouldn't be the most keen to have a nice chat. Well, be that as it may, he was willing to suffer for his own quirks. Even if it meant he was virtually invisible to everyone else. Heck they probably only saw the M16A rifle that was on his back, and wondered why it was just floating in the air. It probably didn't help that when he was out of his combat equipment, he'd be seen wondering around still covered up, only this time wearing a balaclava  and sunglasses.

His ear flicked under the rags when he heard a solid ding of something hitting the ground. He frowned and slowly glanced under neath the table spotting some oil coated burned bit on the ground. He couldn't tell what it was in it's current condition. SO... there goes another part. Yep... this was going to be a long day.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:35:12 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »
Sitting under the hood of my 32' model A car I worked on adding a blower the type you see on tv that were hardly practical for everyday use but as far as running from people you couldn't beat it "damn it" I murmur as I dropped my wrench climbing under my car to retrieve it I look around at the town I'd been taking refuge in the last few days some war between Rebels and the government destroyed them regular but it seemed like both sides always thought i was fighting for the opposing side and attacked me

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 03:05:07 PM »
Ben sat on the roof of a building to read the newspaper. He liked to know whats going on in the world. As he read through the newspaper he doubted the towns being lost as collateral damage. He had many theories but never made a conclusion. He pulled down his hood and put his mask in his backpack before climbing down from the roof. He would often sneak into the newspaper editor's office to try and find the truth where it hides.

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:33:53 PM »
*crest arrives in town just coming back from a job. It was a fairly simple job two chumps no problem. He entered the bar where his client said they would arrange the money transaction. As he sat next to him and showed him the pictures of the dead men he was paid quickly. He walked out of there quickly not wanting to raise suspicion as he checked over the money*

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 02:09:12 AM »
After completing the job on my car I head to the local bar for a drink my car rumbled into the little town as I see someone walking out of a bar with more money than he could've won in the bar the regular visitors were to smart to be hustled for that much so I know it was an illegal transaction but it happens regular so It did peak my interest I walk in and yell at the bar keep "gimme a beer make it a tall boy" the bartender walks buy handing me my drink standing around expecting payment now instead of later "what don't trust me to pay at the end of the night?" I chuckle to myself as I give him the money

Offline Spirit Akyrith

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey fur with white markings, dark grey ears and red eyes
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 65 Kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: sick with a bad cold
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 08:27:20 AM »
Spirit sighs as she gets up and goes to the window. "So much has happened since the past five years. So much death and sadness." she shakes her head and calld out the window. "Guys, who's up for drinks tonight?"
"Do you love me, just the way I am?
Do you need me, will you take a chance?
Do you see me, for all that I can be?
Do you believe? Believe in me?"
Blackmore's Night - "Believe in Me"

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 09:28:12 AM »
It had taken a while... but the feline had finally managed to completely strip down every useable part from the engine, and set them off to the side on his workbench. What was left of the engine was full of wholes, and had been scorched to hell and back. Gadget looked to the pitiful pile of scrap with a frown under his mask. Such a waste of metal this was. And what a painful way to waste five hours of time. The sudden realization that he had already known since day one of joining the rebels, was that his job just sucked.

Gadget shook his head with an annoyed sigh, and lifted a workshop rag from a nearby shelf to wipe the oil off of his hands. Once his hands were cleaned, he dropped down into a nearby plastic chair with a soft hum. His gaze fell over the camp. Soldiers appeared to be conversing with one another. And those who weren't were merely walking about enjoying their day. Well, all the soldiers except for him at least. Not that he had any intent on doing anything else. He had intended to catch up on his comics however, which he was just beginning to reach out for.

That was till he heard a familiar voice call out from the captain's office. If his ears weren't covered, they'd be perked up in full alert. A chance to drink? No! A chance for a conversation! He'd been part of this unit since it began to start. And nobody had really spoken to him... or probably seen his face. Gadget was quick to scramble back to his feet. And soon he was practically sprinting across the camp towards the office.

Once he was close enough he dove for the window, latching on with an arm, and pulling himself up to greet the Captain with a salute. "Oh captain my captain~" His voice rang out. It sounded slightly muffled and modulated thanks to his mask.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 02:26:46 PM »
*once checking it was the right amount he headed back out to where his 'home is. After walking for a while he arrives at his hut like home. It was made out of very basic materials and only held a couple of chairs and a fridge. He sighs as he enters* one day I'm going to get a house. And burn this with gasoline *he sighs as he deposits his money into a safe and begins to walk back into town*

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 02:36:32 PM »
Ben had been chasing up on a lead he had overheard. It stated that the military had decided to team up with hired help. The private army isn't investigated much as it is the 'private' army which would serve as the perfect time to gather information about the military's other private dealings. So Ben was on his way to the nearest militant facility to 'investigate'

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
*upon arriving at the town he searched for anywhere he could get something to eat. Looking around he found the same bar and entered as he ordered some whiskey and some chicken. He sat down and awaited the food and drinks arrival*

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 02:58:04 PM »
Looking down the bar at crest "chickens awful and the whiskeys watery stay with stuff pre packaged" shaking my bottled beer as example "actually I think the chicken killed a few people a couple years back" I laugh out loud

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 03:09:55 PM »
*crest looked at him but shrugged it off* I'll take my chances. Besides I got little enough money as it is *he says ignoring the fact that he just got paid a good deal* this stuff is cheap and that's the way I like it

Offline PO5ID3N25

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 03:11:11 PM »
"So" just starting a conversation I ask "what's your name in Taero" I present my hand

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
Unknown person entered the bar, where Crest and Taero were.

It was fully covered by silver-ish armor, with NATO marking on it's arm. It had loaded SCAR-L in it's hands and Five-seveN beside him. Part of his helmet, where eyes were supposed to be, were flashing blue.

It didn't seem to notice Crest and Taero, or at least it didn't seem to care.

It came up to the bar, put it's weapon on it's back and said "Vodka" to the barkeeper.

It looked exhausted and had several damages and blood splatters all over it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:17:03 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »