Author Topic: other characters;  (Read 2365 times)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: other characters;
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 01:46:35 AM »
Yea. True that.
You can't really change someone's mind on that sortta stuff. Its a personal decision.

Offline josh_down

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Herbivorous Lion
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 01:48:54 PM »
for sake of relieving the tension that i'm sure you're all feeling about my inevitable life changing decision (i'll leave you to decide weather that's sarcastic or not) i feel i should let you know that i've got him as an extra character that i play as with mates (along with a couple of others i have) but i'm sticking with him being just a character, and not a fursona. i'm too much of a lion now to switch.

and for sake of being bothered; he's a 37 year old anthro (obviously by the age) pangolin going by the name of Loren Elimu (elimu meaning knowledge in swahili) with dark blue scales which fade to a purple as they get to the tail. he represents my thirst for knowledge, hence his age and his name.
The further on I go, all the less i know.
I can't find...
only us, breathing;
only us, sleeping;
only us, dreaming;
only us

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 11:02:15 PM »
the way i see it, am only one person, the way i act is the way my fursona acts,  i couldn't really find a reason to have another fursona. When it comes to RPs i can act another way but deep inside it will still be the same fursona

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
Please do not necro threads where the last post is over two weeks old without permission from a moderator.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown