Author Topic: Voice Acting - "Radioplay Self Practice" Scene Creation  (Read 948 times)

Offline Laphin

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Acting is Believing
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Slender but fit
  • Currently: Optimistic
Voice Acting - "Radioplay Self Practice" Scene Creation
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:37:12 PM »
Basically my first attempt at really trying to create a scene where the character is not just in one place but moving around.. a little energy involved with it.
All sounds were edited in and characters voiced by me.  THE CHALLENGE is just basically treating audio the same exact way as you would writing a book.

You have to be AWARE crucially to what you need and WANT the listener to hear so they can exactly gauge out what character is feeling what, what they are probably about to do, and just pushing the scene forward so it makes sense and doesn't feel awkward... it's easy to just press play and listen to, but putting it together from nothing is challenging, but oh.. so much fun.  I love it.. Hope you enjoy this.

It'd be nice to put together audio stories, or scenes that are more furry in nature of ALL kinds in the future.  Feel free to pass this around and share it.  I'd love to collab with someone, get more talent involved... ya never know, great things could happen.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10942949/

-Laphin Hyena @.@