Author Topic: Bringing You To Belief  (Read 1160 times)

Offline WolfCubLorent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm the light within the darkness
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Eclipse Hucky Cub
  • Coloring: Baby blue eyes, silverish gray fur with a hint of light blue colored furr running down back from head to tail
  • Height: 1'1
  • Weight: 12oz
Bringing You To Belief
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:24:11 PM »
-Love-
03/30/10 ‘Bringing You to Belief’ By: Lorent K.Cub
I was waiting for a sign to bring me through this barrier that holds me to my past.
You, you must figure out that I will forever be here to keep you from those nightmares.
Scream the words that no one else will listen to, just to make you feel alright again.
I want to make sure that this spinning situation doesn’t take you to that other world where nothing is real and all is hell.

I’m now crashing into all that I had created with those tears that shed drama from the start.
I’m bringing you to that paradise that starts life anew and surfaces all the emotions that sought out light, but were being used.

I know all about that time that you cried, the time when he came in and pushed you to the ground…you tried to scream, but never made a sound…
I hear of this, I walk around setting this world that I hate so much un-fire, with my rage I consume all the lairs and conspirers.  I feel the anger searching my mind forcing out danger through these hands that will push them to the ground as the pain controls me through blood woven threads.

This urgent matter breaks through the concerns of all those people that want us to tear apart and break away from each other as the moon breaks away from the twilight every marrow.
Yes, you know that this is true that’s why we need to leave this place and run and escape from the broken mirrors that were shattered from our grief and torture. 

Nice to know that one day I’ll be able to hold onto you and kiss all that was not foreseen to be part of what I’d plead to be my destiny. Well I’m so much closer to you now that I can wake up to your smile and have this feeling that this will never end. So I must cover my own smile so you can’t see that you win again, yes I will defend my lips teasingly. Yes, with you giving love I’ll moan pleasurably.
-Pain Is Weakness Leaving My Body-

Yes I'm a Siberian Elcipse Husky Cub who's also a TB/DL. I'm cute and cuddly along with a little bite :P. My name is Lorent, and yes I'm bisexual also, I write poetry short stories and lyrics.
My Family whom I LOVE <333333333333333333333

Daddy Shinzuu aka-Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

Younger Sis My aka-Mystique
Older Sister Shera aka-SheraDead
Younger Sis Nyyri aka-Nyyrikkia

Older Bro Shiro aka-Shiro Chan
Younger Brother Resa aka-Resa F
Twin Brother Gray aka-HowlTheGrayWolf
Younger Bro Buddy aka-BuddyWolf

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Bringing You To Belief
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 12:14:05 AM »
It's a good idea, but it's lost in the mistakes.

Too many conjunctives. Way too many conjunctives. It makes the sentences too long and winding and generally makes it hard to read, smothering the meaning.

There are spelling mistakes.
although this one example might be intentional... and if so then I just dont understand it.
I walk around setting this world that I hate so much un-fire
It makes no sense.

Also, have some vocabulary consistensy. You have words like "Morrow" "Nightmares" "Spinning" and "Scream"... and then some rather mundane words stick out, like "alright." It really dulls things and breaks the tone.

Sorry for being a bit harsh but issues got in the way a bit too much.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline WolfCubLorent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm the light within the darkness
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Eclipse Hucky Cub
  • Coloring: Baby blue eyes, silverish gray fur with a hint of light blue colored furr running down back from head to tail
  • Height: 1'1
  • Weight: 12oz
Re: Bringing You To Belief
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
okay thanks, um I'll right an altered draft and repost it titled "Bringing You To Belief"-Altered Draft in the next few days and tell me what you think of it kk =)
-Pain Is Weakness Leaving My Body-

Yes I'm a Siberian Elcipse Husky Cub who's also a TB/DL. I'm cute and cuddly along with a little bite :P. My name is Lorent, and yes I'm bisexual also, I write poetry short stories and lyrics.
My Family whom I LOVE <333333333333333333333

Daddy Shinzuu aka-Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

Younger Sis My aka-Mystique
Older Sister Shera aka-SheraDead
Younger Sis Nyyri aka-Nyyrikkia

Older Bro Shiro aka-Shiro Chan
Younger Brother Resa aka-Resa F
Twin Brother Gray aka-HowlTheGrayWolf
Younger Bro Buddy aka-BuddyWolf