Author Topic: Popoki Island  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
Popoki Island
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:43:14 AM »
It's currently a novel i'm writing, its contreversial, and mature (most novels that do well are) and i'm hoping to get it sold, like, in walmart/bookstores, ect.

Here's a small overview (ill try to keep it pg rate  ;) )

Popoki Island: The Great War (title is still working but may stick)

Around the years before VietNam the U.S. military was testing a new protype of jet when an meteor struck the plane, killing the pilot, and changing the world.
Thanks to a virus of alien origin brought to the planet by that meteor every single living being's DNA mutated to include one thing, basically, the ability to have full interspecies mating.

By the 1970's, the year we join our main character, Thomas Matthews (human), the world has seen a rise in anthromorphs, some are turning adults, there are millions world wide, and they are horribly bigoted against. IN the U.S. "Half Humans" as they are termed, are forced to live in segregated areas, treated as less than human, not allowed to vote, not allowed to marry humans (legally), the usual minoritied americans have had to deal with in their life. There is a rising resistance against their freedome, if not pure existance, run by hard right religious, several extremists, and even goverment officials and poloticions.

Thomas finds himself in the middle of all this, himself friends with several Half Humans, and within his late teen years he finds himself in the middle of a civil war, and eventuyally, a world war. That's all i can tell you because im not even halfway through the story. not even a qaurter of the way.

PLease dont steel these ideas ^.^ plagerism is illegal
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi