Author Topic: The perfect life  (Read 994 times)

Offline Tatter

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • My Site (Author)
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: yellow fur with red/orange markings around his eyes (like eye shadow) and like wise colored mane.
  • Height: apx 6'2 bipedal, normal sized quad
  • Weight: apx 175 pipedal, normal for lions quad
  • Build: bipedal he's lanky with a little muscle build from just working, simular quad
The perfect life
« on: January 18, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »
a short:

Tatter woke to the sun shining through the opened window as a warm breeze tussled through his orange mane and gulls laughed at their morning catches. He smiled as he sat up on his old full sized bed, glad for once in his life it was another day. His nose filled with the aroma the automatic coffee brewer hard at work in his kitchen, and decided before he got hopped up on caffeine he'd take a stroll.

In a pair of brief's he put his paws down onto the cool wood floor and slowly made his way to his closet, where he quickly picked out a loose button up blue shirt depicting a surfboard mural, and a pair of shorts.  Once dressed, and dawning a ratty looking straw hat, he walked out, through his living room, over the soft plush rug that spread over much of it, and out the door without even bothering to lock it.

The smell of salt and fish filled his nostrils and leading him on another mid morning adventure. As he stepped off the drying wood porch his pads felt the soft, weeded, grassy dune ground, and careful to dodge any stickers, he soon found himself sinking his paws into  sand still cool from the night passed. As he turned to look at his little house, not much bigger than a standard apartment, he smiled to himself again, he wouldn't wish to be anywhere else.
(the end)

somone marry me and take me to live on the beach where i can write full time! please!  :(
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:46:32 AM by Tatter »
You may break my spirit, my heart, and my body, but you will never break my pride.
Texas Furries unite!
http://texasfurries.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: The perfect life
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
me too plz  :(

I like it

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: The perfect life
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:54:40 AM »
good short, and that sounds like the life. can i come with you guys? I'll be a good house mate......or at least I'll try.....maybe......^U^
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."