Author Topic: calm summer  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Icefire

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Got it memorized?
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Gray Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, white, and faint blue
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 112ibs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: depressed
calm summer
« on: January 30, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »
*If anyone would like to jump in on this story, feel free to do so. I would love it if a couple people joined in*

The sun beat down softly throught the leaves in a lightly wooded forest, where the ground was lightly grown with light grass and sparse flowers. Up in a tree brarnch, somewhat close to the ground, lay a sleeping wolf. He was a grey maned wolf with unsusual slashes on his face. He twicthed as he slumbered on, nearly waking when a scaly tail dragged across the dead leaves.
"C-c-c-c-c-c-c".
The wolf opened his blue eye, and he shivered lightly.Rolling and scooting, he lay on his stomach, looking at the ground in aprehension.
"C-c-c-c-ccaaaaaaaa..."
The wolf flicked his ears. He knew that sound. His tail flicked slightly off the branch. HE just thought oof pulling it back when he was suddenly pulled to the ground.
"Accckkkk!" He yelped, thudding into the ground.\
"There you are Callon. Sleeping in the trees, as usual"
Callon rolled over, and gave a quiet grunt.
The voice tsked in annoyance. " you really need to stop sleeping in trees. My house is just right outside the forest."
Callon lifted his head up to the green dragoness, that was her friend. She had decided to wear a light dress for summer, which was unsusal for her, as she normally seemed tomboyish. Her long black hair was the usual: two parts of hair sticking up lightly from the normally sleeky hair down..
  • Signature art by: me
Just askFCXs4adrsw A++ C- D+ H++ M+ P+ R- T++ W- Z Sm- RLA~CT*>A* a- clnw+++ d++ e- f+ h** iwf+ j+ p+ sm-