Author Topic: writing a new story, need characters  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
writing a new story, need characters
« on: February 25, 2012, 07:44:17 AM »
basic story line is that there are two childhood friends. The girl likes the boy a bit more than he does about her, and when he gets into a major accident, she falls into a depression and begins to eat her way out of it. That's about all I got so far but I'm looking for some characters to use as friends or the boy and girl.

I would llike at least 2 girls and 2 boys, one of each being the couple, but i can make room for more. Let me know if you're interested.

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
writing a new story, need characters
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »
Interested how? As in lending a character of ours (ie our Fursona) to you to use? Cause if so please feel free to use Boone. Of course you couldn't really use his back story, but you can def use him as a character.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
Re: writing a new story, need characters
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
yeah, letting me use your character. And thank you Boone.

Offline Leiton

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »
I don't know if you know any of my characters that well, but I wouldn't mind letting you use Deirx the arctic fox or Leiton  :P

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »
ok, i just need two girls then. If you guys can post or pm me references thatd be great