Author Topic: New Writing Project: In Need of Volunteer/s (Two at the most, please)  (Read 890 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Didn't really expect to come back on here. But I figured it can't hurt to focus on this little corner >3>

So, I've been doing a lot of writing lately. A lot. Most of it was on my backlog of things I needed to do, and now that I'm done with that, I'm trying to move onto new, fresh ideas. Problem is, I can't seem to figure out anything aside from the plot line .-. I have it all figured out, for the most generalized part, but I can't seem to figure out any of my characters, settings, etc. Which is what brings me here.

I'm hoping I could enlist one or two of you furs to help out a fellow fur with a new writing project >3>. Thus far, it is a fictional piece (of course), it's Science-Fiction, but not like space ships and aliens and such (thus far, never know what could crop up.) Right now, there's three possible out comes that I've figured out with how the piece could end, though I don't want to spoil them publicly. I can give more details in a private setting, though I don't want to give too much until I know for sure I've got someone/some furs I can work with >3>

If you're interested in hearing more about it (for the sake of helping), feel free to send me a PM on here, or on one of the chat services I've got up on my profile. Please keep in mind though, once the gears start shifting, work will have to be done someone *other* them messages on here.

I'm looking for furs that have moderate experience in writing, being that they can of course spell properly/make proper sentences, good at character development, good at keeping out of repetitivity, etc etc. If possible, I'd like to do all of the collaborating on Skype, since that's the only real messenger I'm logged onto 17/7. If not that, the next best thing would be AIM. I've got no real time frame set, though I'd rather not have this be a WIP a year from now >3>