Author Topic: Furry house on kik  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Kovannin

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Furry house on kik
« on: August 03, 2015, 01:48:44 AM »
we have a private kik room accessible only by invite. we used to do explicit rp in the room until we aquired a younger rp-er. we need to split the room in half now to accomidate the new guy. one explicit and one safe. we dont want to kick out the new guy because he is close friends with another rp-er irl but we need to keep everything legal. any thoughts on the subject. like where i could post rules for the rooms on the forums? what happens if somebody new comes in and doesnt know how old the new guy is and makes an indecent proposition? your help is greatly appreciated and your comments welcome

Offline Jax Xa

• Boisterous Bear
  • Back to being a macaw
    • Awards
  • Species: Macaw
  • Coloring: Blue/Yellow
  • Currently: Still into toribash. Probally arting right now.
Re: Furry house on kik
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 01:54:31 AM »
If its invite only you should just tell the "rules" and tell him there are younger member in that room and ask him/her about his/her age and if he's okay with explict rp stuff. if the person isn't okay with it don't invite? Not sure if this is too Obvious or if im just being stupid and not reading the post good enough.

Eitherway people who do this stuff even though they know the rules shouldnt be in the room.

------------------

Edit: Yupp, me being stupid

Give him a warning I guess? or kick him for a little while just make sure he doesn't do it again.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:57:14 AM by Jax Xa »
Been a while hasnt it?

Offline Kovannin

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
Re: Furry house on kik
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 01:57:10 AM »
your probably right and im being ridiculous  :/