Author Topic: Hello, am interested to do Human/Furry settings and size differences  (Read 951 times)

Offline Icelandic_Boy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Human/Furry/Dragon
Heya, I registered here roughly a year ago but never got around to post stuff here until I recendly remembered this place.

Anyways, here I am and here be what I am into/looking for; I been RPng for about 10 years now and I love doing Human/Furry settings, be it to have racial tensions but also just the thought of being in a world of mixed species like that is something I still love doing even after all this time. And I Also enjoy throwing in huge size differences, like humans and maybe a few anthro races are 5-6ft and then there are other races that range from 8ft up to 13ft or so.

I can play male or female character and always work on having my posts well written and detailed and I expect the same from the one I am RPng with. Short, one liners always kills the mood for me. And I also only RP on messengers like Skype or YIM. I have tried forum or PM RPs but those have never worked for me, I prefer to RP online.

There be some stuff that I am not into or don't do, but am unsure if I can list them here. I recall I had some trouble making posts here when I first came here about a year ago, don't remember just how strict the rules here are.

Anyways, if anyone is interested or got questions, post here or send me a message and I will get back to you :)