Author Topic: Militant RPer looking for participants for RP in the works  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Militant RPer looking for participants for RP in the works
« on: February 24, 2016, 10:55:35 PM »
I'm not going to lie: I am a militant, and as such, most of my RPs are military-themed. That said, I am looking for members to participate in a heavily-military-themed RP. Details are still in the works, but participants will be working with my own custom faction, the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps (under the command of High General Kyle Indari) and their sister faction, the United Alliance Coalition (under the command of General Indari's brother-in-law, Lord-Admiral Markus Tokarev) against an enemy faction; what that enemy faction is could range from a Renewed Covenant faction (Halo) to an alternate version of the Empire under the command of Emperor Zaarin (Star Wars) to a combined Human/Covenant Rebel Faction backed by the Romulan Tal Shiar and their allies in the Klingon Houses of Torg and Duras. As I said, details are in the works, and I am discussing ideas with a friend, recently joined to this site. However, while I am looking for participants to such an RP, I am also open to suggestions. Feel free to leave them in this topic or PM them to me.

--RF
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Militant RPer looking for participants for RP in the works
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 10:57:56 PM »
Not really sure who to join as for such an Rp but I will obviously be joining, old friend.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:34:38 PM »
I kinda figured you would - nearly every time I posted an RP on LL, you were there to join. Hm... might add the Elachi as a potential enemy to face in this RP.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:44:28 PM »
What can I say; I find your roleplays interesting, and it gives Tigress Arcnon a job.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:21:09 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:54:07 AM »
Ah, yes - the Quartermaster and Chief Engineer of the Marauder Corps. But is she aware of the threat the Elachi pose?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 01:19:21 AM »
probably not. Wonder why no one else is asking to join...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:50:15 PM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 12:05:09 AM »
No idea. I could certainly do it with just you and I. Speaking of which, I have decided that the name of the RP shall be "The Silent Enemy". Detailing a furry struggle against a race known only as the Elachi. Starting on the furry home world (whatever world that will be), the players start off just going about their daily affairs in preparation for a festival being held that very night. However, the festivities will be abruptly crashed by the arrival of a clearly hostile alien force, who begin abducting people and causing general chaos and mayhem. The participants will be forced to flee to an orbiting ship, and this will mark the beginning of the struggle against the Elachi. The participants will all have to pitch in ideas to make new allies to aid in the struggle, find out the identity of these alien attackers, and put a stop to them once and for all.

Anyone willing to participate, please post character sheets in the following order:

///Character\\\

Name:

Species: (Furry is preferred, but not generally required)

Attire:

Weapons loadout: (If you don't have any, don't fret - weapons will be provided early on)

Short Bio: (Just a little background info, doesn't have to be extensive, but please include what brought your character to the world this RP starts on)

Rules and other information will be posted at a later time when I have thought them through.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 02:57:49 AM »
I don't mind giving it a shot ^^ I'm Trinity btw
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 05:10:45 AM »
Hmm.... Debating who I'm going to use.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:16:58 PM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 05:20:29 AM »
Name:Razuel Pyrais Dracon

Species: Dragon

Attire: Black Trench coat over a grey long sleeve shirt, Black flexible pants, and Steel-toed boots.

Weapons loadout: A Damascus Steel Broad sword, an A4-MAGNUM, and a Lightweight Sniper Rifle

Short Bio: Razuel is a freelance mercenary, and is renown for his rate of mission success and speed and fighting, that said, in the past Razuel has taken down 34 druglords, arrested or dead, and 3 crime syndicates. When he was young, he had a somewhat perfect life, he had good grades, enrolled in a university but was reported missing. he had a loving family however, one day his family fell on hard times, his mother had died from cancer, and his father became a deadbeat, so he just ran away, and later he would be found in the mountainous regions, being trained to basically be a Mercenary or a Hit Man
Notable jobs are: Infiltration, Extermination, and Retrieval
EDIT: He also possesses a military A.I. called Vivian
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:46:33 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 05:35:38 AM »
Name: Zippo "Zip" Codonis

Species: Fox/Human hybrid

Attire/Appearance: 6'1" long(ish) strawberry blonde hair, fox ears, peach to yellowish complexion, freckles (reference-avi). Usually wears ripped, tattered, broken-in shirts. Black combat boots and black Carhartt pants, string necklace. Lean body type.

Weapons: Tri-fold blade (similar concept to the butterfly knife), matte black 9 mm Sig-Saur beavertail p226, primary weapon is hand-to-hand combat submissions and take-downs.

Short Bio: Youngest undercover cop in the force. Although he uses violence as a last resort he use to be a champion wrestle in high school and practices Martial Art Fusion. He used to live a life of crime trafficking cars, drugs and painting graffiti but once he was caught a kind cop turned his life around. Very cocky and opinionated but despite being a jerk sometimes he's very open hearted deep down.

EDIT: Also has an Ord Andriod which follows him around and gives him info on the mission. It is called Cornelius III or C.O.3 for short.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:13:22 AM by Trinity »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 03:41:29 PM »
Welcome aboard, comrades. In any event, I have decided the name of the RP starting world will be Virinat. Easier for me to remember. Also, Trinity, Razuel, please post how your characters ended up on Virinat, whether it be just a vacation or they're settling there.

And here's my character:

///Jason Priznat\\\

Name: Jason Priznat

Species: White Tiger

Attire/Appearance: Modified/Reinforced Dragonskin Tactical armor ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Skin ) with added Energy Shield. Also wears camouflage-colored tunic. Stands 6'6" with a muscular build, but not overly so.

Weapons loadout: Twin Plasma Blades (Katana hilts that forge a plasma blade on demand), Modified "Storm" Plasma Assault Rifle, FN Five-Seven

Short Bio: Born to Tigress and David Priznat, Jason was a spitting image of his father, but had his mother's eyes. At an early age, he demonstrated near-unrivaled martial skill (matched only by his eventual love, Lian Ping). He trained under his mother in Martial arts, but for other skills, his mother had him train with his father. When he was 10, he learned to hold a rifle and fire one. By the time he was 15, he was well on his way to being a martial master, and his marksmanship was literally unparalleled, even by Lian. When he was 17, he learned what his father was afraid of him learning - life from beyond the stars. An unidentified faction descended on Jason's home world, and he fought to defend it. Though victorious, Jason was notably disturbed by the experience, and felt it necessary to pursue this foe across the stars. Though his parents disagreed, they let him travel the stars in search of allies. Over the course of Jason's travels, he made friends and allies (some of whom ended up owing him favors) in the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, the United Alliance Coalition, and many other factions across the galaxy. Seeking a respite from his travels, Jason headed to Virinat to take a break...

///Rules\\\

Firstly, we're all in this together. We have to work together, but we all also need to pitch in. Don't be afraid to pitch your own ideas.

Second, no godmodding. This is self-explanatory.

Third, avoid deviating too much from the main story. I don't mind you pitching your own ideas for the story (as I indicated in Rule 1), but please, don't deviate too far from the main story.

Lastly, understand that as the RP goes on, I will be posting subtle things in the messages, so it goes without saying that you should pay attention to what's posted so as not to miss hints and clues as to what's ahead. Ask Ambre, I tend to do that.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, no more than 15 posts in a day. Don't want to leave anyone behind, and I am fully aware that not everyone has the abundance of free time that I do.

Anyone else? Or should I get this started?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:11:53 PM by Romulan_Furry »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 03:48:20 PM »
Name:Tigress Arcnon

Species: Tigarian (Anthro white Tiger)

Attire:Synthetic  Dragonskin lined flight suit with black stripes exactly matching her fur pattern underneath/ Mjolinir Gen 3.3 powered armor

Height:7'5(you think she's tall you should see the males)

Weapons loadout: BR95 ACR (Adaptive Combat Rifle) [upgraded UNSC Battle Rifle] Type- 33D LAAW (Light Anti-Armor Weapon) [Fuel rod Cannon]

Short Bio: Tall strong and open hearted, Tigress is the very definition of a combat effective mother, although serious and dark during times of combat, her overall tough appearance is just a hard shell over a soft body. She is actually very caring and loving, but does not hesitate to fight if the need is there. Tigress Arcnon is the second in line to take the Throne on Tigaria ,however a princess she may be, she is only a princess in the  word itself, she doesn't mind getting her hands Dirty.   

Currently  in  Virinat to study Agricultural technology.

" Explain to me any princess that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty with motor oil or some other mechanical lubricant, designs and builds her own military equipment, improves on others, and on top of that Sells that military equipment for a job.

"Actually I challenge you to find another  who does such, I guarantee you, you will not find another one, and that's what makes me unique. Unlike other princesses I don't care about my looks, or some other blasted elitist thing, you want a strong women who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, come and get me.

While other princess put on makeup and other gross stuff to look pretty, I'm making  Battlemechs, Armor, and weapons that would fry their  delicate little bodies if not their fancy hair. ~ Tigress Arcnon explains herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Keri Coug'arr

Fur pattern: Tanish cougar fur.

Species: Genetically modified Khajiit.

Attire: Tanish colored synthetic Dragonskin flightsuit that matches her cougar like fur pattern/ Mjolnir Gen 3.3 powered armor.

Weapons loadout: BR98 ACR (yes same as Tigress.) Type-25 DER/DR (Directed Energy Weapon) [Brute plasma rifle]

Short Bio: A former slave turned soldier/mercenary, Keri now follows around her 'former' master who actually freed her ,but due to her conditioning as a slave she still thought  she was the property of someone else, thanks to  a little psychological therapy, and some other small things. She is now a fully capable self-motivated  being.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:10:55 PM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 08:44:20 PM »
Great! Soon as I hear from Trinity and Razuel, we can get this going.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 11:49:48 PM »
Re-Post: Character Edit

Short Bio: (in addition) forgot to mention he's very manipulative when he wants something-whether it's for good or bad. Obviously is rebellious despite an inner desire to help people, can still hate society (anti-hero). He can at times hate authority and usually if not always questions their motives though his can be worse. Was parent less and survived as a member of a gang who trafficked cars, drugs and regularily defaced property with graffiti. Graffiti is a hobby in which he can express an inner struggle to understand himself and origins. Although he was treated like anyone else on his home planet Zoran he believes his origins suggest otherwise. A cop by the name of Zebulon Zotto apprehended him and ultimately became a surrogate father which made him a cop.

He's like a super smooth cop like a spy I guess ^^

Ended up on Virinat chasing what's believed to be a clone of himself (thought this would be an excellent element to add, that way he's very curious to other RPers)

ATTN: Romulan_Furry (I'd like to intoduce my character while he's chasing down his clone. Is this possible?)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 12:10:44 AM by Trinity »

FSS Pres. and Fdr.