Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11953 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »
((Before posting sign up in the OOC section here: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=14305.new#new ))

To further expand their operations the DWMA spread themselves across the globe. They set up four additional academies. One to the North, in the city of Angels, one to the East in Gold City, one to the South in Gemini and one to the West in Arbor City. Death City was in the center of them all, with DWMA:Central. Together with the rest of them they hunted for demons and witches around the world. Many of the witches formed various groups, sometimes they fought each other, but for the most part, they saw the biggest threat was the DWMA. One of the larger groups, known to the DWMA as “The Bloodcult” were mobilizing an army to fight against the DWMA. Which prompted a vast war between witches and the DWMA. During the conflict DWMA: West fell to the forces of the witches. With the loss of one of their entire academies, the DWMA had to stop the witches now more than ever.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
Reno walked down a cobblestone walkway towards a large mansion. It had just turned night with the moon shining brightly over head. He was in his typical dressy outfit, white long sleeve shirt, black pants, shoes and tie. The mansion ahead was lit up, there was a large amount of activity inside. Half way to the front door you could hear a piano playing. "...Is this it? Is this the place?" Reno asked aloud before reaching the door. He stopped at the porch and looked to the left and right examining the house. Just then a large man in a black suit stepped out of the darkness in a corner. "Name." he said in a deep tone. He was clearly a bouncer of sorts. It got Reno's attention and he looked at the large man blankly. "Uhm...Reno." He said a bit nervously. "Oh and Rigor." he added in quickly. The bouncer looked at Reno and then to his left and right not seeing anyone. He just looked at a list for Reno's name. "Your name isn't on the list. You ain't getting in." said the bouncer sternly in his deep tone. "Oh...What do we do now...?" Reno said to himself. "You leave." replied the bouncer, thinking he was asked the question. Reno didn't notice however, acting as if no one was there. "...Should we kill him too? I don't know...It's for you after all..." Reno said with a bit of a sigh.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 02:08:25 AM »
"We're not going anywhere," A voice from nowhere said. Without warning, a large amount of black liquid rose from behind the rabbit, it hardened into a figure perching on the rabbit's shoulders, and a tail wrapping around his torso. It hardened, and the colors of the creature filled it. Rigor grinned, her tongue flopped out of the side of her mouth, curling idly. The bouncer seemed surprised at the event. She leaned over Reno's head and got mere inches from the bouncer's face. "I suggest Reno's name be on your list unless you want to be a meal for me." She looked to Reno, hesitating at first, then disappeared reappearing in his hand as a giant axe. The axe had a giant mouth just like the dragon chameleon's, the same tongue falling to the side, then slipping back in. "I'm ready when you are, if you want." She seemed eager to fight, but knew it wasn't important if they didn't for now.

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »
Five human-like figures were running down back alleys, breathing immensely as they did. "Holy shit! This isn't good!" "I told you that was the Lych! Move it man! We gotta get back to the mansion!" "Easy for you to say! You're the only once who knows the wa-" The 3rd talking figure who was tailing behind was nailed in the neck by an exceptionally long katana, which disappeared like a shadow, falling to the ground limp. The other four ran even harder, but stopped as a black wolf figure landed in front of them. "I don't think you're going anywhere, boys. You killed over 10 people today, and the people of this city paid good money to have you guys removed." The four remaining humans morphed into distorted demons. Daamon dook a stance and the demons laughed, "And how do you expect to fight us without a weapon?" "Who says he doesn't?" The source of the voice landed behind the demons, cutting them off from behind. A beautiful silver fox with long, golden hair in a school uniform stood there with an intense look on her face. At the same time, Kaiya and Daamon ran head first towards the demons and a darkness seemed to sprout from the evil-looking black wolf, engulfing the entire scene. All that was heard were the screams of the four demons followed by utter silence. As the shadow cleared, Daamon and Kaiya could be seen standing there, four souls seemingly to just float over the dead bodies of the demons. "Make it quick, Kaiya, I have a banquet for you in the mansion up ahead."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:17:27 AM »
Outside of DWMA East's stadium, people were still coming in to see the three on one duel that was issued just the day before. The story behind the duel is known only to the combatants and the headmaster himself, but is kept from public knowledge to prevent the atmosphere from inhibiting the performance of the students below. The announcer's voice resounded through the stadium when the clock hit 3:00 pm as it announced the ones who issued the challenge. "Now the challenged, Jefty and Emily, please step forward!!" There seemed to be an uncomfortable silence that followed the announcement, and the challengers seemed to only get smug.

As soon as people started to leave the stands, the door flew open with a crash and out stepped a pampered collie dressed for clubbing, and a depressed dragon with his eyes down to the floor. "Pet, those things on the other side, are they the ones who interrupted my sleep?" The dragon's eyes briefly looked across the ring, and his head nodded only once. The challengers seemed to be in disbelief, until one started shaking into a roar of laughter. "The rules are simple, no soul resonance, and the fighting ends when one side admits defeat. Now begin!!" All of the challengers called up their weapons, but Jefty and Emily continued to stand there as if the fight had still not started...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 04:30:32 AM »
"Well I don't want to kill him...He's just doing his job..." said Reno almost depressed. He had Rigor recede back inside him. By that time the bouncer was passed freaked out, immobilized by fear. Reno took no notice and just walked through the doors, leaving the bouncer to slump against the wall and take in what happened. As he walked through the doors he saw the inside, white walls, pictures, vases of flowers, all very fancy and expensive looking. There were several people walking around, dressed formally. Reno walked through an archway, looking at it as he passed through. He was then greeted by a hostess. "Hello, sir. Is it just you tonight?" "Uhm...N-No...I'm uhm...With someone else. She's right-...Erm...Behind me. She's outside, she told me to go on ahead. Aheh..." he said bashfully and scratched his head. "Alright, what's her name? I'll take her to you when she gets here." "Uhm...Name...Uhm...Rigor." "Alright, follow me." she said with a smile. She led Reno to a booth and dropped off two menus then left. "This is kinda like a...Date, huh? I've never been on a date before..." Reno said as he slid into the booth. "I wasn't hungry when I came here...But now that I'm here, I'm starving. I wonder what they're serving." He sat there dawdling for a moment looking over the room. It was very crowded, lots of rich looking people. Some eating and some dancing to the band playing on the other side of the room. "Are you hungry? Do you even get hungry?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 07:55:00 AM »
Rigor seemed bothered that they couldn't take out the guard, but after briefly mulling over it, she had decided it would make it harder for them to get closer to the rest of the souls. Her mouth seemed to water at the thought until Reno spoke up. Her temper flared at the mention of a date. "Look here you little twerp, I was made a promise that that stupid witch of yours BROKE. I am your weapon not a date." Her hand pulled out from his back and bounced his head off the table directly on the menu. "Now does that answer your question? THE MENU KNOWS ALL," she cackled pulling her arm back inside of him. "Now get your head straight. As far as I'm concerned I'm not worried about the main course as long as we get this thing done. But I'll take a slice of pumpkin pie, just so you know."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 06:04:28 PM »
Kaiya helped Daamon up to the roof of the mansion at the edge of town, right up the side of the building. Kaiya herself hopped up the building herself, Daamon already putting the choke hold on a roof guard, snapping his neck and gently lowering the body. Kaiya merely met his eye, nodding, knowing the drill. The two of them split up and snuck around the whole perimeter on the roof, silently killing those on guard. When they regrouped, Kaiya signaled Daamon to get closer as she whispered to him, "It seems there's a large contingency of innocent people down there. The demons seem to be feeding on souls of people who get in. They feed them poisoned foods and then harvest the bodies for their souls. I pulled that info off the last guy I killed, it's amazing what kind of wimps they hire nowadays for help."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 05:26:44 AM »
One of the challengers had stayed behind while the other two blindly rushed the pair. Before the pair of students could even make their attacks, though, Jefty had already nailed one in the shoulder with the palm of his hand. The following 'boom' from the hand intimidated the one who waited as his 'ally' dropped his weapon and hit the floor a good eight feet away from Jefty. Emily dealt with her opponent in a style that seemed to fit how she dressed: She kneed her attacker in the groin, then back-handed him to the floor as he fell on both knees. She then dug the heel of her foot into the Meister's hand to make him drop the weapon as she stared down the last fighter.

"Okay, maybe not all of them are trash, just the two who rushed us." She offered her hand to Jefty as if he were her knight. The moment he took the hand, she rapidly changed into an ornate broadsword whose length of blade seemed to almost be as long and heavy as Jefty was tall. Yet, he made it seem weightless as he sprinted towards the target and made a wide swing the moment he was in range. The challenger, with his electrified spear, had only an instant to get out of his intimidation and block the swing. However, the effort in doing so only resulted in the spear getting knocked out of his hands.

The duel ended with Jefty holding Emily at the challenger's throat, still looking as half-awake and depressed as he arrived. "Please don't cause us more trouble in the future, Ox King..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 05:01:04 PM »
Reno rubbed his head from it be hit against the table. After a minute a waitress came over, an all white rabbit. "Hey there, I'm Fei, I'll be taking care of you tonight." He looked up at her then looked back down sheepishly. "Uhm...Hello." "Are you ready to order?" He rubbed his head again, he was still in a little pain. "Are you alright?" "Uhm- Yes, I'm fine. I just-My friend want's Pumpkin pie." "Your friend?" "Y-Yes....She uhm...Went to the bathroom...But uhm...I'll take some chicken tenders, please." He said. After that he rubbed his nose to see if he had a nose bleed, he didn't surprisingly, even though his head was slammed into a table and there was a pretty girl talking to him. The waitress nodded a bit confused and walked off to get the food. "I hope we don't have to kill her..." Reno sighed, still rubbing his head.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 08:52:56 AM »
"You know, if I'm to become a kishin to show that stupid witch of yours, you can't get attached to the fodder, you know." Rigor muttered under her breath. She seemed annoyed that the rabbit was so concentrated on not killing anything. "I let you have the bouncer as it is. PLUS, if this all goes like it should, we shouldn't have to kill anyone, the demons that own the place'll be doing it for us." She laughed, "Nothing like sitting back and watching everything get done for us."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya quickly and silently made their way down to the next floor under them, killing guards silently as they did. The top floor was lavish with a lot of open spaces and rooms, like it was designed for various social gatherings, but no one around except for guards. "Something's not right. During a time like this, demons would be in the social areas mingling while their victims are being prepared. Unless..." In the third room that they entered, flood lights then turned on, temporarily blinding Daamon. A voice came from the shining gleam to finish his sentence, "...we were expecting you." Immediately, several demons jumped Daamon, pinning him to the ground. "I thought this was too organized. So you must be the witch behind this, aren't you? I'm going to have to charge the city more for this." The voice in the background laugh, "As if you can actually stand a chance against me! You can't even handle my men on top of you!" Suddenly, the flood lights shattered and were destroyed. "What the hell is going on!?" Taking advantage of the distraction, Daamon forced himself up and threw the demons off of him, the last one going out the window, falling a good 4 stories and a loud crash into a car in the front drive. He looked forward to where the voice had come from. There, floating over the flood lights was a young girl in a tight, green spandex suit with a black cloak. "Young and ignorant, I see. You should know that a Rogue Meister has a partner. However, despite your age, I still have to kill you, and the rest of the contingent you have here, for every soul you have all removed from this world."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 04:00:05 AM »
As Jefty and Emily left the stadium, they were stopped at the school grounds by several of the upper-classmen, all wearing "Hall Monitor" armbands. "Jefty, Emily, the headmistress wishes to see you in her office as soon as possible. You will be excused from today's classes when you arrive." Emily turned her right forearm into a blade and pointed it at them. "I refuse to do whatever that old hag wants, I will not take orders from another weapon, even if she is a Death Scythe!" Jefty face-taloned himself as the Hall monitors' partners appeared and changed into their weapon states. Why does she keep doing this?!

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 04:36:14 AM »
Reno's food got there after a short while. As the waitress sat it down the guard that was flung out the window hit the car setting off it's alarm. It attracted the attention of a couple sitting near a window, who saw the body and proceeded to freak out. That in turn caused a panic amongst the rest of the guests as "He's dead!" echoed around. The staff of the roomed pulled out weapons, including the waitress giving Reno his food. "Shut the hell up everyone!" said one of the waiters. A few of the guests began to fall dead onto the ground from their poisoned meals. Guards in the rest of them mansion also began to move, though most headed upstairs to deal with the Daamon. Another 30 or so men in black suits rushed in with various weapons. The rabbit waitress pulled a gun dagger from her apron and pointed it at Reno. Reno jumped and put his hands in the air. "Move kid." she demanded. So he did, he slid out of the booth and stood in front of the waitress. As he was doing this he noticed the rest of the staff executing the guests. "Time to die." she said, raising her dagger. "Sorry...I don't enjoy hitting women..." Reno sighed. The waitress cut Reno across the arm, her expression changed as she saw the black blood dripping from the wound. "You hurt me first...I have every right now...That makes this easier. It really does." said Reno, still as if he didn't want to do it. "Bloody Needle..." he said. The blood oozing from his cut shot out as a needle and impaled the waitress through the chest, leaving a shocked expression on her face. As the spike receded the rest of the staff that had finished off the guests turned to him. "Get that guy!" one shouted, prompting them all to run in Reno's direction. "I guess we fight."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »
"And you didn't get that when the woman you wanted to flirt with pulled a weapon out on you?" Rigor laughed as her form oozed out of the palm of his hand and reformed into and axe. "Just be sure to leave no one standing, or I'll make sure to beat the crap out of you until even your mother doesn't recognize you." The axe's mouth opened, grinning, the tongue slobbering all over Reno just to annoy him. "Now get going."