Author Topic: Rulers of the Night  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Rulers of the Night
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
Anna finally escaped the crowded New York air port, after several minutes of trying to catch a taxi, she finally found one and got in. telling her destination. the taxi ride was long and Anna suffered from jet lag. when she finally reached her apartment building, the taxi man helped her get her luggage out of the trunk, she paid him and went inside. the elevator ride felt longer than usual. she walked down the narrow hallway to her door. opening the door and turning on the light to reveal her neat apartment. her fish swam happily in their tank. Anna dragged her luggage into her bedroom, finally she collapsed onto her bed, falling asleep as soon as she hit the pillow.

Fang fired his pistol at the Newborn who lunged in attack, the special bullets penetrated the newborns chest as it let out an unnatural cry of pain before it exploded into dust. he grunted in bordom. lowering the gun, and putting it back in its place. he continued to walk to the tall building that Anna stayed in. not bothering to go through the front entrance, he skillfully and unnaturally quickly climbed the fire escape to the seventh floor. her window to the living room room was locked, but with his magic, he unlocked it and opened the window easily. climbing through the window, and closing it almost silently, he looked about the room. clean, simple... but not scent of the woman. he was told that she had Elixir in her blood and so he expected it. he walked around the apartment, his silent foot steps barely made any sound. his ears flicked for any sound, his powerful nose looked for anything unnatural. nothing, so he quietly retreated to the living room, sitting down in the darkness, he waited for Anna to awaken.

Dracula roared with rage, his fangs appeared in his mouth. his sworn enemy that he so desperately wanted to kill was already dead. a long time ago, and now he was in a strange time. his beautiful brides watched in silence, fear in their eyes but kept their cool, calm faces.
"my Lord... what do we do now?" Verona asked, in her voice, it was almost like she was pleading, Dracula growled " right now, I do not know..."  he walked to the window and looked out over the land. "my loves...we have been slumbering in the depths of Hell for so long... to only be awaken by a mere mortal woman... though, it was strange that she bared no scent" he paused then gasped "a cursed one.... that's why, I let that sweet food slip from my fingers"  he growled again, someone on the other side knocked. Dracula, not expecting anyone, he barked a command to enter. enter three tall, rugged men. they knelt down on one knee. The one in the middle said "take us as you humble servants..."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:56:47 AM by Emrelda »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Rulers of the Night
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »
a tall five story building in a quiet district, the building looked run down and long abandoned. a noise could be heard from across the street, a young child of about nine looked out his window just before the door of the factory blew off. a newborn flew out the door way along with it turning to ash in mid air. a few minutes later a tall lase monitor walked out winchester over his shoulder. the hunter looked around seeing the one he had come for trying to run away, the modern running the building he just 'visited'. "mister velesto, we meet at last. my name is maximus serpington shadow, and your going to tell me where he is." "never, I'll never help a hunter!" the vamp spat. max slowly drew his sword, the silver cutting edge shimmering in the dim light. "care to reconsider?" "never!" "your choice, may you rest in peace." he said calmly dropping the sword into his target who was turned into nothing but ash on the wind. he grabbed his grasscutter and calmly walked away, fixing the door on the way to his car. then calmly drove off back to his apartment.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 10:21:56 PM »
Fang felt another hunter near by, he slightly smiled at the thought of who it was. pulling out his phone, he dialed the number. "pick up lizard boy" he said softly, he didn;t want to wake up Anna.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:52 PM »
Max's phone rang as he entered the building, he calmly answered "shadow here. hay fang, didn't think I'd hear from you for a while. so hows the new assignment going?" he flew up the stairs and walked out into the seventh floor corridor following his senses to find fang after stopping by his apartment just down the hall to drop of his equipment.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 02:46:12 AM »
Fang sighed "its going well, she is asleep... i find it slightly nerving that she has no scent at all..." he looked around the room "apparently she is a direct grand daughter of two cursed family lines... thought Artemis and Nyx didn't tell me who"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 02:53:20 AM »
"come outside. I'm on the other side of door." max was leaning on the wall outside the door calmly looking at a small silver cross he kept with him.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 02:57:27 AM »
Fang got up nd went to the door, opening it he saw the young, calm lace monitor. "well look at you Lizard Boy" he cleared the way for Max to enter.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 03:10:55 AM »
"your still calling me that? i thought we were past that." he joked quietly walking into the strangers appartment. "it's funny, i always wanted to get invited into a cursed womans house, never thought you'd be letting me in. want some help looking after her?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 03:17:51 AM »
Fang nodded, already knowing that he was going to need his help " when she comes out, she is gonna scream because of strangers in her home" he looked at the picture of human Anna, and a random yet beautiful cheetah woman, silly faces into the camera. setting down the picture he smelled the air again...still, her scent did not even exist. "I have worked with cursed humans before, they had at least some trace of a scent...but this...this is so unnatural" Fang opened up the fridge, and pulled out a Sierra Mist soda can, he looked at it oddly, he showed it to Max "what is this?" he asked, since he was so enthralled with his work, he never had time to experience the social world.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 03:28:51 AM »
"you drink it work-a-holic, and don't worry about her screaming. i'll keep her quiet. when she comes out." he sat down next to the door to her room and looked around. "so what do you think shes going to do when we tell her why we're here?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 03:39:26 AM »
"she is logical, she doesn't believe in the likes of us"he set down the can "she'll most likely tell us were dillusional, or she is having a really bad dream" he heard the light go on in her room "shhhhhss...she is gonna shower before she comes out"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 03:55:33 AM »
"we could show her our powers and make her realise the truth." he stood up quietly "when she comes out i'll grab her to keep her quiet. i'll let you do the talking. sound like a plan?" he said pulling out a small chain no longer than 15cm long and no thicker than 2mm.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 04:02:52 AM »
"chains is good... we don't want to cut her, the smallest amount of blood will make us crazy" he shuddered in horror at the memory of the last time a cursed human shed blood...

Anna was finished showering, suddenly her blood felt like it was on fire. she felt like she was in danger, luckily she dressed herself in dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt, she slowly crept out her room, she held a bat in her hand as she crept down the hallway. her bare feet barely made a sound, until she reached the creaky part. she stopped and winced... she was only a couple inches away from the entrance. she looked around, then calmed. as she walked casually out to the living room.

Fang grabbed Anne, before she could scream he threw her at Max.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 04:12:06 AM »
in an instant the chain grew into a full body wrap, covering all but her eyes. "this will keep her quiet, she can still hear, see and more importantly see. but I'm not sure how long i can keep her like this so you better hurry." he said catching her and holding her facing fang.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 04:21:32 AM »
Fang sighed as he approached the squirming Anna "Ms. Helstein... this is probably gonna sound bogus but we need to talk" Anna said something rude, but Fang ignored it. " Anna, may I call you that? well anyways, My friend Max and I are here to protect you from a moving force that we believe that is after you" Anna stopped and listened "we need to protect you from this force that is after you..." he gave a glance to Max holding her. Anna was confused she looked at the two beautiful anthro men that were in her home. this was so strange, yes she was a photojournalist, did she take a picture of something she should not have? she was in Romania, writing about it. she finally wriggled away from the lizard man holding her. the chains fell and...disappeared, she looked at them "who the (censored) are you?!"