Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14194 times)

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
Dark Reputation
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:27:53 AM »
Villain felt the cooling summer breeze whisper through her feathers as the dusk began to creep forward from its short sleep. She could already see the moon in the sky and took a sharp intake of breath. The air tasted good. It tasted of a sleepy innocence, which was a rare treat for her. Her boots creaked in a rather respectful manner, as she walked with almost a creep to her destination.

The blood was starting to go cold, and crispen up on her clothing like burning paper, just before turning to ash...

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 11:39:18 PM »
"Oh what a joy it is to be in a city once again" Izzy said, skipping about. A small doll that had needles for arms walked up his arm, and stood up on his shoulder. It only stood about a foot tall, so other then blocking his view, it wasn't heavy. "What… oh I see" he said with a smile. The doll just told him about the thugs that have been following him. He quickly ran into an ally, the thugs ran after him thinking he was trying to escape. As they tunred the cornor Izzy through one of the dolls at the one in the back, its razor sharp legs went through his flesh and quickly ripped his face apart. The other watched in horror as his friend was being slaughtered by a childrends toy. As the corpse stood frozen, the doll walked off of him and back over to Izzy.
  "No no please!" The man pleaded, as Izzy approached him. Izzy just laughed as screams filled the ally.
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »
   Her boots made a -tmp- noise as she continued to walk with an intent. She was almost there, almost where she needed to be, the screams told her so, the screams lead her down the ally...
   It was dark now, and the moon shone high and bright above her head, and a jet black scythe materialised in the moonlight, and fell lightly into Villain's hands.
On closer inspection, the scythe looked like it was carved with unpleasant patterns and incarnations of a dark language. It pulsed as its prey drew nearer, as its prey whimpered in the dark in a pool of their own blood. -tmp-.... -tmp-.... -tmp-... Her slow walk finally halted, her search was over.
   The mauled thug, barely conscious, looked up in total terror as malting feathers drifted onto him and into the blood pool. 'Wh-What's this?? P-please....where did you come from, are you a friend of his, is that it?!' The panic in his voice only stirred her to grin in a twisted enjoyment of the situation, 'Look, man, I dunno what you want but we won't mess with you again, 'aiit?! Come on, don't....d-DON'T!! AAAA---'

-slice-

The deed was done and the fur slumped from death, before quickly disappearing into a black powder that rose and seeped into the scythe. Villain looked up to see Izzy and the other thug staring at her. Her clothes were now wet again with more blood.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 12:54:39 AM »
"The hell.." Izzy said as one of his dolls ran up his leg to his arm. There the creature fell apart, wrapping around Izzy creating a large needle looking device. The thug spat up a little blood, and with out looking away from the newly arrived person, Izzy stabbed the thug. The needle sapped out some blue looking liquid that poured into a tube. The doll then reassembled and ran into Izzy's pocket along with the tube. The thug grabbed his throat as his face shriveled into an old corpse, it looked as if it had been there for years. "An odd city I see" Izzy said, turning so he was now facing the other person. Two dolls popped there head out of Izzy's pocket, "no... not yet... we will see what this one wants first" Izzy face had a smile on it.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 01:04:34 AM »
   Villain gazed at the liquid making its way into the stranger's pocket. 'Thats illegal, you can't take uncorrupted lifeforeé like that.' Her eyes locked onto the dolls, and she tightened her grip on her scythe. 'But that extraction method isn't used by heathens...what is your purpose here?'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 01:56:13 AM »
max walked down the ally, half asleep and half annoyed at the screams. <they wanna scream me awake, i'll give 'em something to scream about...> he thought to himself turning a corner and seeing two figures watching each other, one had a demonic scythe and the other looked unarmed. "hay, I'm trying to sleep over here!  what are you doing out here anyway?" he called, his small fan keyring and his chain necklace clenched in his fist just in case.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 02:23:14 AM »
Izzy ignored the complaning person and kept looking at the other person. "Illegal, I don't know what you are talking about but then again I guess almost everything about me has be called illegal at one point or other." Izzy laughs a little to himself. "At any case, that is an odd name for it. I never thought to give it a name. Anyways, what is with kids now, all depressed why don't you guys smile. I mean a hundred years ago, we didn't even look this miserable. But to answer your question, I'm here looking at society at its peak. Well technological peak. Hey why don't you come to my small house, I like to talk to you more" Izzy said turning his back, now looking at the other person. "Your an odd fellow, most people don't come to odd figures to state that they can't sleep"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 03:57:52 AM »
max just looked at the guy blankly. "well i'm not like most people. now if you don't mind could you leave me in peace?" he started to turn when something clicked, "wait, did you say a hundred years ago we?" he he griped the small chain and fan tighter, unsure of what to do.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 01:10:34 PM »
    Villain tittered at both of them. 'Yes, a hundred years ago we ruled death on this planet, and I see this sleepy grumblers one of us too.' She nodded towards Izzy's pocket and answered 'Lifeforeé is the essence in furry beings produce where their souls haven't become a rotting mess. Its how, I suppose, you can tell if someone's evil or not, and its something that shouldn't be harvested on account of the fur being an innocent one.'
    But, looking at the dried up corpse, she sighed. 'I suppose such a wonderful thing would have been corrupted by this joker one day soon...So... I will turn a blind eye tonight.'

After gazing at both of the strangers, she knelt on one knee to the floor in a rather knightly fashion. 'I do not know either of you, so you must have been from this realm. I am Villain, Reaper of all rotten souls, and left hand of Hell.'

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »
"Odd name. But as you are, I am Izzy, puppet master, life taker, destroyer of the evil ones, I've been given many names. I like puppet master the most. Anyways" Izzy said, pulling out a doll, "this a loüs, a creation of my father originally, but he could never quite make them work as well as I did. Thus he is dead, and I am alive." The doll climbed on top of Izzy's head and glared at Vllain, "No, that would be quite rude... yes that one to, I swear you guys are always looking for a fight. By the way, I have never taken the life of an innocent, all of those who die by my hand.. well kind of by my hand, all deserved to die. One thing I'm not to sure of" he said now looking back at Villan, "is why you said we" he swung his hand back and forth pointing at the grumpy fur.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 10:28:40 PM »
The coach pulled to a halt in the middle of the town square, wooden wheels rattling over the cobbles and dark mares whinnying. The driver, a portly fox with greying fur, jumped down from his seat. He opened the coach door and flinched back slightly. A single flame flickered from inside, lighting the inside of the carriage with dull yellow light. The flame floated seemingly unaided and, with a snap of the lone passenger's fingers, it vanished. The driver held out a hand for his payment, satisfied only when a coin was produced "Would that be all then young sir? Do you know your way from here?"

The passenger nodded, stepping out of the coach into the cool evening "Yes, that is all driver. And I assume I shall find my way well enough..." Bright amber eyes flashed from beneath the passenger's hood, and with a flick of his tail he walked away across the cobbles.

The driver was left to surreptitiously bite on the corner of the coin, a worried look on his face. Mages did not often come to the town, let alone ones who where willing to pay in real silver derniers... He sighed and climbed back onto his coach. So long as the money did not turn into eels or disappear the next day, he was happy...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
   'Hahahah we're all, one part or the other, linked to death here... you both reek of it. Death bringers were the true sages and the rulers of this world, when people accepted and worshipped death...' Getting up and gazing into the moon she continued; '...But now people fear death and condemn it to the shadows, so many death bringers have perished or gone to other realms, or remain hidden. Some even have the bloodline passed down, so they may be quite unaware of their existance.' She finished, side glancing at Max.
   The breeze was still warm, although more chilly now that it was dark. villain's purple eyes caught the moonlight in them, and made them appear to glow. 'I find it impressive how you have been able to manipulate such danger with magic puppet master, but I don't wish to see it attempted to be used on me. I harvest bad and corrupted souls, would you say i'm bad?' Her grip tightened on her scythe.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 12:33:10 AM »
"Now see here, I'm not into killing someone just because I might view something differently then them." Izzy put his hands in his pockets, and the dolls slowly climbed up his sleeves and wrapped around his arms. "So I appreciate it if you, as they say, lighten up"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 01:42:19 AM »
Fae TripleMoon had no interest in the conversation that was taking place, she looked around the area, anything that was abnormal would catch her eye, nada. she began to walk softly, the silver moonlight casted upon her like a heavenly halo. her job as a healer was not easy, soul collectors like them made her job more difficult. she walked away into the shadows

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 02:20:29 AM »
Jelkin walked along the rooftops, minding his own buisness while whistling a song or two, and stopped in mid-step when his eyes caught sight of three odd individuals. The one that caught his attention the most was the magpie, so much so that he practically stepped off the roof and landed rather gracefully to the ground before strolling right up to her. "My, my, my, to whom do I owe the pleasure of seeing such a radiant avian covered in this much blood?" Everything about Jelkin's appearance screamed 'Evil' and 'Vile', but his attitude and up-beat voice tend to throw off the first impression...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 02:22:19 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel