Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 8174 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Cataclysm
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:42:07 AM »
Cerri read underneath the shady willow tree by a small, flowing river. Tia rested in the sun, her emerald scales were dazzling to look at. the road to Ironwing was far and long from the forest of Cree. though she paid no attention, the dragon awoke, she yawned. then stretching kinda like a cat, then shook herself as she walked gracefully, she laid back down behind Cerri, Cerri rested her head on her shoulder. feeling the warmth of her body, though this peaceful moment was interrupted by a cry of horns, alert, Cerri looked the sound came from a returning army, she stood up, Tia merely raised her head as the two watched the worn out army march pass. the stench of war clung to them, Tia and Cerri grimaced and nearly gagged. one wolf man stopped, he rode upon a beated, weary horse. his sharp gaze seemed to go right through Cerri, he had a bloody bandage across his left eye.
"where are you going?" he asked, Cerri slightly bowed "Ironwing sir, the academy summoned me to finish my training sir" the wolf anthro man looked at Tia then back at Cerri.
"be safe, war is not far off.."
"I cannot agree more..." Tia replied through mind speech. the wolf anthro nodded, understanding. "be on your way, don't rest long"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
Re: Cataclysm
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
Jonathan was pacing back and forth on the ramparts of Ironwing. He couldn't believe he had been positioned here. Why would you need to protect DRAGONS? And from WHAT???
Let alone people who were trained to RIDE the foul beasts. Leaning on the wall, he looked down over the nearby town.
He sighed "Why are people here, when there is the horde to kill elsewhere..." he looked back and saw a guard asleep at his post. His boots clanked on the stone floor as he marched over to the trooper.
He slamed his gauntlet into the younger man's shoulderplate. "Wake up soldier. You aren't here to sleep. Get back on watch."
The guard mumbled something about the unfairness of things, and Jonathan grabbed the man's breastplate with his enormous hands.
"Unfair? You think this is unfair? Dealing with four hundred screaming greenskins charging down on you, with artillery, and your men are about to be over run... THAT's unfair. Now get back on watch before i throw you down from the wall."
The soldier quickly got to attention and marched off.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:12:36 PM »
Cerri mounted Tia and they flew off, on dragon back they approached the gate in a matter of minutes, Tia landed graceful, folding her wings to her body, many people stared in awe as Tia and Cerri came passed, the guards looked at her passports and nodded in approval "the academy is in the heart of the city, just fly over and you'll get there" Cerri nodded and Tia took to the air, they merely glided across the city before landing in what seemed to be the from of the academy. Cerri dismounted as a booming voice was overpowering a poor young guard, Cerri merely raised an eyebrow, her father warned her about warriors ...
"my, my isn't he a charming character?" Cerri chuckled and bravely approached him "excuse me sir?" she called out to him, Tia followed

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
Jonathan heard the frail voice from over the wall. He stepped over to the wall and looked over.
"Ah, another elf lizard rider. Come to join up eh? Do your fancy hand waving and firebreathing? Looking for vacation? Well you got it here, miss. I'll open the gates." Before waiting for a response, he turned and walked down the steps, his huge regalia of plate armor clanking as he walked. His 7 foot frame got to the gates and didn't need the machines that powered the door. He pushed and the doors open with his hands and looked down at the 5'11 girl.
"And? What else do you want, a piggy back ride? Go on in, i am sure the other lizard lovers are expecting you." he turned and clanked off, his greatsword swinging from his back.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
Cerri and Tia stood there for a brief moment, intimidated, they wanted to feel offended, but instead they had the urge to burst out laughing, Tia raised her head high to get a good look at the 7 foot man. she flapped her wings and trotted after Cerri who was trying so hard not to smile, but she then stopped, then turned to the guard "ummm...I am not an elf by the way" lifting up inky black hair, showing off her round, human ears. " but thanks for the compliment anyways, oh by the way, your hysterical" she giggled but smiled kindly at the guard who clearly disliked dragons, she could tell this man was stubborn. Tia affectionately nudged her, "come on, its time to meet the headmaster"
"bye sir! hopefully we shall meet again"  she and Tia walked up the stairs to the entrance

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 10:40:54 PM »
Jonathan frowned underneath his helm.
"Begone, scaley." he said waving off the dragon which got too close for his comfort. He turned over to where the barracks was, both guards apon seeing him snapped up to attention. He waved them off and walked in to his room. Clanking, he sat down in his big wooden chair, scratching his head with his gauntlet, putting his big metal boots on the table.
Another soldier, a dwarf, walked into the room. "Another recruit, aye? One that got one yer nerves?"
Jonathan looked up at Ironjaw. "What, am I that easy to read?"
The dwarf grinned, pulling his own helm off. "Ye've always been that easy to read, laddie. Tell me. See anything interesting sides pretty dragon riders?"
Jonathan grimaced. "Yeah. I saw a greenskin the other day... not too far from here, and no slave markings. I don't like it..."
Ironjaw smiled. "Probably just a savage one."
"Maybe..." Jonathan said, looking at his helm on the table and thinking.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 12:37:06 AM »
once inside the main hall, glorious statues of the greatest dragon riders either in an war or  standing proud, many Cerri was proud to see were women, though most of them were elves. many of the students wore the traditional uniform of black boots, pants, white tunic with a mid thigh gray robe, men and women alike. each had a pin with a jewel the same color as their dragon.
"Cerridwyn Stormseeker!" a loud male voice called to her. Tia and Cerri looked, a man in golden armor approached her, behind him a majestic, monstrous gold dragon. Cerri blinked, Tia stared
"yes sir?"
the man held out his hand " I am Jereth Wings, headmaster of the academy, welcome." she shook his hand heartily, the headmaster was inpressed "you shake hands like your father Cerridwyn, though you look so much like your mother"
Cerri was caught off guard "you know my parents?"
he smiled  "one of the greatest legends out there...i hope that I can see you become a legend as well". after that, they went seprate ways, Cerri and Tia found their dorm, for both rider and dragon...it was nice, cozy. Cerri dressed in her uniform, the twin swords that rested on her bed, the long dagger...the twin swords were her father's and the dagger her mothers, her twin swords fit perfectly in the one scabbard. they were elven made, eternally, wickedly sharp, shiny, slim but not skinny,it messed with many people for she could also use them together as one sword. Tia watched as she readied herself
"what of your armor?" she asked, Cerri shrugged "not now"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 02:44:19 AM »
durako was 'escourted' to the main gate by six guards, shadow right behind them "i told you, i didn't steal it, i found it....in a case in your camp..." <told you it was a bad idea to go in there.> "what! you dared me to run in there screaming 'the horde's a comin!' hows that teling me it was a bad idea?" <because i thought of it, i thought it was implied that it was stupid.> "touche..." he turned to one of the guards as the gat began to open slowly "soo, mind letting me off this time? i was just seeing if your security was good enough." "just get inside..." <i have a bad feeling about this...> "you and me both, shadow.....you and me both."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 03:06:53 AM »
Tia and Cerri were exploring the academy, the interesting was, was that there were hardly any hunters... actually, she was the only one pratically, that made her upset, mages looked at her snootily while warriors in training teased her.
"i am charmed by this place" Tia was sarcastic. Cerri nodded in agreement "its like the forest, kill or be killed"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »
There was a yelling outside and Jonathan, his train of thought broken, got up to see what was the matter. Six guards were wrestling a squirming male in through the gates, with a dragon behind him.
"More lizards... just my luck..." he mumbled to himself. He marched up, his plate clanking menicingly as he did.
"Who is this" he boomed, his shoulders raised up to full 7'2 hight.
"Trespasser in our midst sir. Trying to start something. A little trickster. Caught him screaming about the horde coming."
Jonathan sighed.
"Well my little prankster" glowering down, his eyes piercing through the holes in his already menacing helm. "What do you have to say for yourself.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »
durako, now being completely held off the ground, smiled weakly. "i'm a new student..." the guards put him down as shadow walked forward, then as if practiced they both pointed at each other and said/thought "it was his idea!," they looked at each other "my idea?!" they now faced each other and were stearing each other down "yea yours!" they were now eye to eye and looking furious "how dare you accuse me!! and another thing! bye" the two bolted past the larger of the guards and into the school laughing as they turned a sharp corner and hit something moving. durako, shadow and both of the people they hit fell over, he looked up at the younger student and her emerald green dragon and smiled, he then heard the guards looking for him. he and shadow looked at each other then back at the student and her dragon and pleaded in unison. "you gotta hide us!"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »
Cerri was startled as a body slammed into her. Tia snarled angrily, Cerri looked at her, "w-what?" was her reply, Tia looked at her, then they saw the guards "to the library"

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
Jonathan saw that the smaller male had gone to the girl lizard rider, and they ran off down the corridor. He was fairy fast in his armor which had gotten him to see up to that point, but he decided it would be better just to wait. One of the guards panting. He clapped a hand on his back.
"Don't worry. They are just being misfits. If you see them, i don't care how, but grab them and bring them to me. Even if you have to be friendly and pat them on the back, and knock them out with your gauntlet, i want you to do it. I'll go talk to the headmaster."
The guard and the others who heard him, nodded, saluted, and left.
He marched up the staircase to the Headmaster's room. The door opened automatically.
"Jereth? We have a misfit hunter in the academy."
"Oh?" Jereth said, looking up from the papers strewn over his desk.
"Yes. I would like permission to go find him and personally kick him out."
Jereth smiled. "Always the violent one. Here, right now they are both in the library."
Jonathan momentarily wanted to ask HOW Jereth knew, but then he remembered who he was talking to.
"Okay. I'll take the secret passage." He turned and walked through what looked like a hard wall, and appeared behind a bookshelf in the vast library, right near the front doors of it. He detested magic, but a little here wouldn't hurt.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »
"thanks for helping us, i'm durako and this is shadow." he said extending a hand once they were in the library. he wasn't sure how this stranger would react and he hoped the obvious question didn't come up before he could think of a cover story. shadow just appeared to bow his head....untill a light snoring sound started to emit from deep in his throat. "oi! you can't sleep now. your going to have to wait till later...or at least till the guards stop looking for us....i said to much" <fine...not that i'm the one that got us kicked out of our village> "that was you!..." <so you, ganren and spire just kind of helped.>

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 02:08:54 AM »
Jonathan stepped out of the shadows and grabbed the black dragon and the blood elf by the neck scales and shirt collar respectively.
"Welcome to Iron wing. Now, if there is anything else i can do for you, the kicking of yourselves out of here will commence shortly." He pushed past the human girl and walked out, dragging the two of them.