Author Topic: Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King
« on: March 10, 2011, 09:00:19 PM »
Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King

A story of a world under the brutal rule of the Dragon King. This is a closed RP between my mate and i and a few of our friends i think at some point... if you really want to join (however unlikely) please PM me with your character and ideas how he/she will fit in.

Posting order:
Eli
Lizzy

First post:

Eli sniffed the cold air listening intently. He had heard something rustle in the bushes across the glade but the air was still and he couldn't make out anything. Suddenly the wind picked up and Eli was overwhelmed by the smell of rabbit blood. His stomach growled and after checking the trees he ventured across the glade. He knew he shouldn't be falling for this trap but he hadn't eaten in weeks. He pulled back the leafy twigs that made up the bush and found a white rabbit struggling with a huge bear trap that had closed on her long slender leg.

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
  • Hopefully it's Temporary
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard / Rodent
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 4feet 3inches
  • Weight: 82lb
  • Build: Thin
Re: Skraia: The Assault if the Dragon King
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:08:26 PM »
It took Lizzy a moment to notice that she wasn't alone but when she looked up and saw the large black wolf looming over her his hungry eyes locked on her mutilated leg her first instinct was to cover herself. Even as she clasped her arms over her chest she realized there were worse things than a stranger seeing her exposed, things like death. She leaned back slowly and pulled her good leg up to her chest. Just then the wolf lunged forward and Lizzy struck out with her foot and caught him under the chin with her heal. He fell backwards his eyes crossed and Lizzy kept working at prying the trap off her leg, with a renewed fervor.

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
Shaking his head Eli propped himself up on his elbows, a growl rumbled in his chest as he saw the little rabbit that had knocked him out, "Alright dinner, no more kicking."

he grasped her good leg and opened his mouth wide to chomp down on its thigh. The rabbit thwacked him on the head with a branch that had been in the bear trap. He looked up sharply. She glared at him icily.

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 09:20:10 PM »
"My name is not Dinner," She hit him again, "And i have had a bad enough day already," she hit him a third time, "i have no intention," a forth time, "Of ending it by dieing!" She hit him once more and her branch broke over his head. She gazed at the half that was still in her hand and her eyes brimmed with tears.

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »
Eli gazed at the Rabbit, her tears fell in big salty drops and suddenly despite his hunger he couldn't bear to eat her. He let her leg go and reached to brush several strands of blond hair out of her face when she leaned back Eli nodded and held both pause int he air and then slowly moved towards the bear trap taking a side in each paw and pulling the jaws apart far enough for the Rabbit to pull her leg out. when she was clear Eli let the jaws snap shut again and then sat back gazing at her, "If you're not dinner who are you?"

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
Lizzy was taken aback and thought of answering him for a moment but decided it might be better to just run for it. She pushed herself up off the ground and limped a few feet before the wolf had over taken her and was leaning on a tree looking at her again with large blue eyes, "Is this some sort of sick game you wolves play? Because my mother always told me not tp play with my food."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »
"My names Eli." after a stony silence he let the rabbit pass him and he watched her limp away, she was a fighter he thought to himself. He'd never met a rabbit like that before, though he'd never met a rabbit that had been alive either. There was something about her that interested him. After a moment of debate he decided to fallow her quickly catching up and falling in step, "My mother always told me to introduce myself to others when they give me their name."

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 09:41:30 PM »
Lizzy turned to look at Eli, "My name is Allaina Sodano Tullabain Norstra Elizabeth Sevan the Third."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »
"I see, do you have a shorter name?"

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »
Lizzy turned on him and stood as tall as she could on her mangled leg and narrowed her eyes trying to looks frightening, "Look 'Eli' i don't often trade 'how do you do's' with wolves so if it's all the same to you just go away." She felt a certain amount of satisfaction when he took a step back and his ears drooped a smidgen, "Don't get me wrong I appreciate you getting me out of the bear trap - but if your not gonna eat me then i'd like to go home."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 10:01:01 PM »
"I'm not going to eat you," Eli picked up the smell of sulfur and burnt wood from the direction they were headed and stopped in his tracks, flattening his ears to his head and hunching his back ready to fend off an attack, "There are dragons that way. you'd better go around"

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »
"i know," Lizzy said plucking at the black collar around her neck, "I'm their slave."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 10:06:50 PM »
Eli forgot about the danger for a moment and gazed at her collar, he hadn't even noticed it before this point. She had been so intriguing on her own why had he not noticed such an obvious thing as the slave collar the dragons used. Eli took her arm and covered her mouth dragging her back through the woods whispering in on of her long ears, "I'm not going to hurt you i'm just going to get you out of here."

Offline Lizzy

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
Lizzy didn't struggle she only let Eli drag her a few miles away from the Dragon's camp. He set her delicately down on a fallen tree, She looked up at him, "My name is Lizzy."

He smirked at her and wagged his tail a bit.

"I need to get my leg bandaged..."

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
Eli nodded and knocked on a tree and then stepped back hastily as a panel opened up and an aged looking fox pocked his muzzle out of the slit.

"Sultan, I have a patient for you."

Sultan looked past Eli and inspected Lizzy from afar, "She doesn't look much like a freedom fighter too me."

Eli glanced back at Lizzy and then leaned in to whisper in the fox's ear, "She's a slave i liberated today. She had her leg caught in a bear trap."

"A slave to the bear trap? Elija i think you've forgotten who we're fighting, we're not fighting those reprehensible contraptions we're fighting the Dragons."

Eli closed his eyes and silently prayed for strength, "Not the bear trap you old fool she's a Dragon's slave. I liberated her from them and she needs treatment for her leg."

Sultan looked  at Lizzy again and then pushed the panel open father letting Eli lead his charge down the stairs in to the under ground hospital.