Author Topic: Wonderland?  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Wonderland?
« on: March 19, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
Alice felt extremely bored as she sat with her mother, a stern older cat woman and a young tabby boy about her age that was picking at the pastry, Alice looked at her mother with pleading eyes...this has to be the worst tea time ever.
"Alice!" the other woman shouted, poor Alice jumped "yes?" she squeaked, the woman made gesture to talk with her son...Alice groaned inwardly "so..Tom, what is your favorite kind of game?" the boy continued to fiddle with his china cup, he looked at her shyly "Cricket..Polo..." Alice faked a smile "oh, how lovely" she said slowly, her mind began to wonder but she snapped back quickly please let this awkward moment end...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
Re: Wonderland?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:42:54 PM »
The hare sat at his unusual spot around the large table, sipping tea and awaiting for something to happen. The tea party was never this dull, but he couldn't put his whiskers on it as to why. The chairs were all in place, each tea was in its correct pot, and yet something was off.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:53:07 PM »
the Cheshire cat appeared at the head of the tea table..."was wonderland EVER this boring...." she poured a tea pot, a saucer, a cup and two sugars... she drank the tea. "where is Hatter?"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 02:51:59 AM »
The hare turned towards Cheshire. "Ah Cheshire cat! You're late as always to our tea partys." He poured himself a half cup of tea, slicing the cup in half with a knife. "Im not sure where the Hatter is, but I know where he is not, and contrary wise, I can't seem to find out whats wrong with my party. Something is missing, you see, and I cant seem to find out what."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 04:20:48 AM »
"You need more sugar~" The hatter intruded, climbing the tall chair the hare was sitting in. His tail wrapped around the chair for a brace, while his torso lowered over the top part of the chair, his clawed feet digging into the wood. He slipped off his hat momentarily, digging in it until he found a dish of sugar cubes. The Hatter then lowered himself to head level with the hare, still perched on the top of his chair, but at a distance that most people would consider uncomfortable. "Now, sir, would that be one cube or two?" He grinned widely, offering the dish to the Hare. After a moment, he seemed to lower the dish, less enthusiastic as before. "This tea party does seem to be a little dreary, doesn't it?"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 04:24:48 AM »
"Just one please, thank you." The hare popped the sugar cube in his mouth and took another sip of tea. "Do you know what is missing Hatter? For I cannot tell, as I do not know."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 07:21:22 AM »
Cheshier nodded "wonderland has become more and more boring everyday" with a sigh, she floated above the chair, stretched out and yawned "I hope Alice comes soon..."

Alice and Tom walked down the garden trail, no word was spoken between them..she did not like this visit one bit "soo..?" she began, she watched as Tom fiddled with his fingers nervously...this was going absolutely no where, she looked around to find an excuse to either sit down, leave..something caught her eye because off in the distance, a white rabbit in a tailored, blue coat was staring at her, Alice blinked, hardly believing the sight.
"Tom..do you see what I see?"
Tom looked at her "what?"
Alice thought she was going mad but she said anyway "is it just me or is that white rabbit looking at me, wearing a blue coat and holding a gold watch" she looked up at Tom, he looked dumbfounded "I have to admit Alice..your not the only one"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 01:45:33 PM »
The Hatter hardly acknowledged Cheshire's comment about wonderland being boring. "Well, come to think of it, there are several things missing at this party... Things like, our minds, musical entertainment, our game of swapping seats, doormouse," the Hatter kept going, his speech becoming more hastened as he continued blathering on about the things missing from the party. It wasn't until the cat mentioned Alice that the Hatter stopped, his expression shifting to a frown. He climbed down from the chair and stood between the spot that the March Hare and Cheshire was sitting. "It would be nice. I do believe that it's about time the Red Queen's reign was over."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »
He stopped in mid sip at the mention of Alice. Memories came flooding back of when she first came to their tea party, of how mad she was. He smiled slightly at the fond memories. When the Red queen was mentioned, his smile turned to a grimace and he shuddered slightly. "And how do you propose we do that hm? Surely you don't mean to invite her for tea, do you?" The hare shielded his cup as if to protect it from the hatter.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
The Hatter balled up his fist, somewhat angry, shooting the Hare a dirty look. Quickly, he knocked the tea from the Hare's dish, then reverted to his carefree attitude, seemingly disgusted with his actions. He ignored the Hare's question altogether, which was expected since it was a sore spot for him to speak about. He took a few steps away from the others, looking outward into the woods that surrounded them with a sad, longing expression on his face.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 10:31:12 PM »
"Alice should be here any minute now...I saw the white rabbit go into her world...gosh this will be so exciting!!" Cheshire cat grinned widely, the tea cup floating next to her "do you suppose she will bring a friend?" suddenly the clouds above them turned purple, pink rain fell "oh dear, its raining"

Alice and Tom chased the white rabbit, panting Alice cried "where is he going?!" Tom and Alice stopped to take a breather "no idea!" he replied, the white rabbit stopped and turned around, then with a very stern look on his face he tapped the gold watch. "alright we are coming!!"

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 03:07:25 AM »
As the Hatter knocked the teacup out of the Hare's hands, he picked up another and took a sip. "Apparently not." He turned his attention to Cheshire, who had mentioned the white rabbit. "Oh I do hope she brings a friend with her. As lovely as our tea partys are, it would be nice to have someone here who wasn't mad." He took a bite out of his cup just as it started to rain.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 03:46:22 AM »
aAlice and Tom ran and ran, it started to rain and the white hare was ahead but ten feet. Alice and Tom were growing tired, they had to stop, they stopped right as the rabbit jumped into a large hole by a stump. Tom and Alice looked in
"should we?" he asked, Alice blinked, she merely stepped forward before she slipped into the hole, grabbing tom and pulled him in.

"AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGH!" was the scream in the hole as they fell, constantly falling, books and shelves, beds and pianos, Tom and Alice gripped each other for dear life as they continued to fall. finally a door opened and they feel to the floor...
"ouuch..." Alice whined, Tom groaned as he sat up "what on earth was that?!"
"I believe its called falling" Alice snapped, she rubbed the back of her head, her one dine up hair was now a mess, she fixed it by untangling it, she looked around, there were was no exit except for a tiny door, barely big enough to fit two fingers, there was a glass table with a couple pastries with a note on it that said 'eat me to grow bigger' and two glass vile of clear liquid that said 'drink me to become smaller' and a key.
"okay...first, unlock the door, then drink the vile"
"okay"
they did that, it was a strange process but they got through, luckily their clothes shrunk with them, going through the door, they came to a large garden, the flowers towered over them like tree's, strange creatures crawled and flew about, Alice looked at Tom..."Curious and Curiouser..."

Cheshire cat sat up, still floating, she looked around "someone new is here...I wonder if its actually the real Alice!"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2011, 04:33:47 AM »
The Hatter continued to stare sadly at the trees until the rain snapped him out of his trance-like state. He took off his hat again, only to make sure that it was raining, then replaced it back on his head. "I hope he brings the right Alice this time... Though, with Alice's return, the Red Queen can only get more brutal." He wasn't really talking to anyone in particular so much as he was talking outwardly for them to all hear what he had to say. The Hatter himself seemed to be swimming in the memories of the past when Alice first came to visit.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »
"Yes, Alice does seem to make the red queen angrier, if that was even possible." The hare let out an airy laugh as he took another sip of tea. The hare lowered his voice to a whisper to make sure no-one else heard him."If she is the right Alice, maybe she can end her reign for good?"