Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 6980 times)

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • kik: Dovuu
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: dark brown, tan, white, gold
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0 Feral: 4'6
  • Weight: Anthro: 145 Feral: 470
  • Currently: in need of attention
Red Dead Redemption
« on: December 20, 2011, 05:20:11 AM »
Dovu pushed open the door to the pub and had a seat by one of the front windows. He did the best he could to avoid any eye contact, and instead kept his eyes on the street and his horse that was tied up. He ordered a drink and kept looking at the sun as it started to fall closer to the horizon. "Where are they?" He kept asking himself, eagerly tapping his foot.
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dovu/

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 03:40:07 PM »
Danny walked through the door not long after him, dressed in women's clothes so as not arouse too much suspicion.  She took a look around, seemingly bored, before settling her gaze on the lion at the seat.  She walked over to him.  "You don't happen to be Mister Dovu, do you?" she said, a slight northern accent tinting her words.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »
Over in the corner, a dark cloaked figure regarded the girl. A mask was pulled over his head, hiding every facial feature but his eyes. However, he stayed silent, placing his hand on the hilt of the sword that hung next to him and muttering something that sounded a lot like "No, Dragomir."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 04:50:49 AM »
"Who wants to know?" He asked the woman, looking around to make sure no one had started eavesdropping. He made eye contact with Matthias who was sitting over by himself. Under the table Dovu signaled him to stand down.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:02:43 AM by Dingo »

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
She grinned, sharp teeth gleaming in the light.  "Oh, I have business with him.  I heard he had a job open for new riders," she said, tipping her hat up a bit to get a better look at him.  A thin, old scar stretched from her brow to the corner of her mouth.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
I am... it's my freaking sword that isn't, Matthias signaled back. He forced the blade back into the scabbard totally.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 02:36:44 AM »
*Elizabeth puts her hand in font of her mouth to disguise her little yawn. the person sitting across from her was practically boring her into the grave  but she just HAD to liberate that lovely parcel from him. *

"so what is such a fine lady like your self doing so far from your home? " he asks * Lizzy smiles a bit and looks down at her hands now folded in her lap.*

"nothing really sir. just trying to make it on my own.. I am not one for the farm life. " she bats her eyelashes and smiles softly.* "I hated getting my clothes dirty, it was just completely unbearable. a Lady should not have to slave about out in the fields."

*he smiles, and stands. Offering her his hand he helps her up and they walk out and into the street.* "You are too fine of a lady to be working in the fields. Lets go for a little walk shall we?"

*Lizzy smiles* "why not? It is quite a nice day for a walk." /and a nice day to liberate you of that pouch of gold/

(he will be gone as soon as i steel the gold.. XD dont worry.)
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 05:48:40 AM »
"Ah, have a seat miss. Yes, im Dovu." He waved the waitress over and had her bring two more glasses of scotch. "So, youre looking for work are you?" Feeling comfortable with the atmosphere, he felt it safe to signal Matthias over without causing suspicion.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 06:09:02 AM »
She smiled and sat across from him.  "I've seen your "Credentials".  Quite impressive.  Of course, I would never seal a deal without a test, if you wouldn't mind.  What do you say?"  She leaned back, picking up one of the glasses.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 06:52:00 AM »
Dovu laughed and leaned back while adjusting his hat. "Now wait a second. Who's hiring who exactly?"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
She grinned.  "Oh, I forgot my manners.  Sorry for assuming you would choose me."  The entire time she talked and sipped the drink, the cocky smile never left.

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »
*A bit later Lizzy walks into the (cant find a good word....) and sits at the bar her hair is curled and she now has a rather nice fan and a small purse that she doubtless got from the gentleman that she was walking with earlier in the day. She sips on her ordered drink while listening to the rather intresting conversation going on between three people. A lion, Cat, and what ever the other one was... she did not see him as a threat. Though she kind of liked the sword he had at his side.*
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Døvu

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 06:03:44 PM »
"If youre looking to make some serious gold, you've come to the right person. However, I need someone like you who knows this country side well, and the people that live here. If you want the job, Ill need you to do something for me. Something that shows I can trust you, and that you know you're way around this little town." Dovu said. He leaned in close to talk so no one else could hear. "As you have to understand, your safety is not ensured. It never will be."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
"I'm always up for a challenge.  What do you have planned?" she said, downing the rest of her drink.  "And if my safety is ever assured, I'm not interested.  No addreline rush without the chance of death."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 11:22:56 PM »
"Sir," Matthias said, "it may interest you to know this conversaiton isn't as private as it was." He motioned towards a youngish mouse who had entered and was sitting at the bar.
The sword started to move out of its holster again.
"No!" Matthias whispered harshly, slamming it back down into the sheath.

(Kaya, I would advise you not to steal the sword. He'll kill you without a second thought.)
(And by "he", I mean the sword.)
(I'm not kidding. Did you look at my character sheet? If not, then do it.)