Author Topic: Star Wars: Vengeance  (Read 16781 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Star Wars: Vengeance
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »
The stars were cold in the sky. Twinkling from millions of miles away, they watched the universe indifferently. No one knew this better than Darth Fulgur. Years and years of strife had taught him that the stars provided no comfort for the weak.
He looked around at the nameless planet on which he had planted his base of operations. The dark forest was completely quiet; nothing stirred. Satisfied, Fulgur returned to his chambers. Closing the door to his balcony behind him, Fulgur removed a datapad from his cloak and skimmed the HoloNet. Nothing of interest. But he knew it was only a matter of time before the Dark Side gave him a sign; the sign to attack.
Unlike previous Sith, he believed that the Force was sentient, more than a tool and weapon. It was a guide, a prophet. He knew this better than most Jedi, and he knew that following the Force's will was key to the destruction of the Alliance.
The Dark Side made him strong.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Star Wars: Vengeance
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:08:43 AM »
the ship flew sliently through space, coming up on the planet the pilots masters were waiting on for news of his latest mission. he flew the ship down into the hanger next to two other ships. jumping out of the ship with his loose rag like clothing hiding most of his scales as he walked silently into the innner working of the base.

after a while he walked up behind his master "i have reterned master. what is your next mision for me?"
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:30 AM »
from within the shadows of the jungle out stepped a cloaked figure. whom ever it was, they were beyond quiet with their steps. it seamed as if they were gliding over the ground. there was no disturbance in the force. they scaled the outer edge of the building's wall and slipped through an open window. the room that was entered was small and barren, except of the bed and nightstand. the figure removed their cloak and there was a young woman benieth the folds of fabric. she folded the claok and placed it upon the corner of the bed, her bed. She slipped out of the room still silent as could be. The young woman stopped at the door to a nother room and pressed her ear against the door to hopefully hear what her master was talking about. Or even if she tried hard enough.. she might be able to tell what he was doing from the sounds coming from within the room. Master Fulgur... what are you doing.... she thought to her-self. what are you doing......
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »
A choking sound could be heard echoing, but luckily no one was around to hear it. Emerald green eyes glow beneath a large rimmed hat as the life ebbed away from the man at her grasp. Once finished with her assassination, the black furred and grey spotted feline picks up the dead body. Her ears twitch to the sound of footsteps, but she just narrowly manages to escape with the body of the man she was told to hunt. It was a Jedi, sure, but she had no preference of who she worked for. Jumping into the waiting HLAF-500, she silently takes off into the atmosphere with her prize. Within fifteen minutes, she makes it to her targeted destination, dropping the body off the star fighter and jumping out of it herself. Flaring her nostrils and pushing her hat up just slightly, she pulls the beeping projector from her pocket to answer the one who'd hired her. "I have the body, like you asked. Do with it what you will, but give me my reward, or you'll end up like him." She hissed, picking up the dead body with one paw and tossing it onto the ground after showing them. The response is garbled and in another language, but she understands clearly and switches it off, crushing it and tossing it to the side. "Now let's get this over with." She grinned, pulling her hat back down. Picking up the body, she conceals the HLAF-500 and walks off into the woods.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
  • One furry for all, all furries for one!!!!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky (And part Vulpix/ part Mew: Internet does not lie!!!)
  • Coloring: black and white (more black than white)
  • Height: 1,80 meter
  • Weight: 65 kilo's
  • Build: Lean, stealthy
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
"Master Razot!!! Master!!! Master Razot?!?" Caldif ran through the empty hallways of the Jedi Temple, searching for the Grand Master. He had news, terrible news. He had just received it from a contact in the Smuggling Circuit. One of their brothers, Jedi knight Teryo, had gone missing. And when a Jedi knight went missing, he was often a) dead, or b) fallen to the dark sight. Caldif didn't know which of the two was worse. He just knew that he had to get the news to Grand Master Razot as fast as he could. "Master?!? Master Razot?!?"
  • Avatar by: No avatar found yet... Anyone??? :?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 06:38:37 PM »
Master Razot was not in a good place... Mentally...
His meditation was dark and clouded and filled with pain and anger. His recent meditations had given him unusual warnings, each becoming darker every day.
A disturbance in the force?

Razot was roused from his meditation, the artificial light of his meditation chamber hitting his eyes harder than usual.
Stumbling out into the hallway where his name was being beckoned, he found his lightsaber still tightly grasped in his hand, a slight headache coming on...

"Yes?" He replied calmly into the hopeful void, grasping onto the door frame as he holstered his lightsaber with his free paw.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 11:14:13 PM »
"Okay.... Careful..."
Thatch looked at the engine interface. "Alright... and cut the engines... now!" Moving quickly, he turned off the engince while switching on Slave 1's  hoverjets.  The cat-like being smiled.
"Perfect," he said as he landed the ship with ease. Unbuckling his straps, the Jedi Padawan walked down the platform in his robes, having taken off his armor before he got anywhere near Corusant. He nodded to one of the deck attendants, then headed for the Jedi Temple. As he walked, he practiced clearing his mind, one hand on his lightsaber. He felt a peace come over his mind as he turned one of the corners of the Jedi Temple...
And crashed into a frantic Jedi coming from the other directon.
"OOF!" Thatch said, falling to the ground. He looked at the Jedi, who just continued down the hall.
"That can't be good," he said to himself, running after the eccentric Jedi with worry gripping his heart in its icy claws.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:46:53 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Haxor

• Maverick Hunter
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Is that all you got?
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Black fur, white hair, and mask, with white stripes on my tail
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: toned
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 09:04:51 PM »
Riding on his speeder across the desolate plains of Tatooine was about the only way Leoma could find some fun on this planet, while he waited for a Jedi to contact him for another job of some sort.
Leoma came up on the local town, seeing if he could hustle some idiots for republic credits.
He slowed his speed, seeing as his way into town was blocked. He pulled up and faced a side of his speeder at the ones blocking his way.
 The local thugs blocked his way. The leader of the group stepped up first. "I'll get straight to the point Leoma... Leave now and we won't shoot." Yelled the leader from a small distance.
"Isn't it usually the other way around?" Leoma yelled back
"Not this time, since we have you out numbered..." Leoma, only laughed, and slowly pressed a button on his speeder, opening a panel, and a grenade fired and blowing away more than half the thugs around the leader, who only stood there mouth gapping.... and then dropped his gun raising his hands. Leoma drove up to the leader and said, "Your sure?" and drove into town to the local Tavern.
Mavericks are a blight of the world, and its my job to eradicate them.

Sona done by: lock-wolf.tumblr.com/

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »
(Sorry for the wait.  I'm still new to Star Wars...  *Licks Cifero* Thanks for defending me.  :)

Small note: If this hits "That's canon kill!", please tell me...)

Vesi crouched in the trees, watching curiously, and quietly, over the nearby trees.  Her mistress had ventured out not too long before, off to a mission deep in the trees.  It'd already been two hours since they'd hit pay dirt.

Her mistress, an older she-wolf, had taken her out on a reconisance mission on a Jedi base not too far out.  The Jedi had set base deep in the forest of the planet, careful to keep transmissions and supply ships low key.  It was very well hidden too.  Much of the base was sheltered in a deep, high cave in the cliff nearby.  The trees his the opening from unsuspecting eyes.

Vesi repositioned herself, looking into the cave through the branches.  She sighed dejectedly.  Her mistress had told her to observe for the time being.  She was too conspicuous, sticking out awkwardly with her rather nervous temperment in crouded areas.  She'd be ten times worse in a Jedi base. 

She noted that there seemed a fair amount of activity in the base, though it could have been anything.  Her mistress had said Jedi were notoriously easily spooked.  Like rabbits.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 02:31:20 AM »
Darth Fulgur turned to his newest Initiate with a satisfied smile across his muzzle.
"So eager, Serpington. Soon, young one, soon," he says. Pausing, he paced the room.
"You have done well, Serpington. Your full induction into the Order is almost complete, but now, we must journey to the Core. Darth Radel, you, and I. We have some important business...with the Jedi. The Force has given me a vision of the Jedi Temple, and we are going to find out why."
Darth Fulgur smirks and looks at the door. "You may enter, my apprentice."
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
  • Currently: I haz returnd to ze Forums!!! Hello everyone, and nice to meet ya all!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
"Master Razot! Finally!" Caldif skids to a halt and turns towards the Grand Master. "Jedi Knight Teryo is missing master. He didn't call in last night, and neither did this morning... Also, I sensed... darkness... A lot, and increasing. I... I fear Tyro is dead or... turned to the dark side..." He looks expectantly at the Grand master. "What do you think master? What should we do?"

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 05:34:12 PM »
Warren's headache was somewhat pounding though his eyes were once again adjusting to the light from outside. He reached for support from Caldif's shoulder and steadied himself as the humid air warmed him up. Warren felt cold.

"I want you to investigate his last known location... I feel a disturbance in the force... I'm coming with you," he said breathing heavily as he stabilised himself. "I have a feeling Teryo is in grave danger... Go get ready"
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Kitane Blackfyre

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Roar. Return of a VanHellsing.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Water Dragon
  • Coloring: Silver-blue scales, purple hair with silver eyes
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slim but lithe
  • Currently: Kit's going through many transformations as an ice dragon X3
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »
Having dropped the body of the dead Jedi off and collected her reward, she quickly makes her way back to the waiting HLAF-500. Making sure to stay out of sight, she jumps over some fallen trees(?) and pauses. She could sense that someone had been following her. It takes her a few moments, but she throws them off her tail and jumps into the star fighter, silently taking off and heading back to her concealed home.
  • Signature art by: IrondaS - photobucket

Offline Colioli4

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 06:10:09 PM »
"Yes master." He lets go of the Grand Master. "Should we take any of the other knights with us? We might need more help." He looks behind him and notices padawan Thatch standing there. He isn't quite sure if the padawan had heard the conversation, or if he should hear what was said.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 09:48:19 AM »
"i am sorry master, but you know i grow restless sitting idle while i could be doing so much more. i have brought you the saber of yet another knight and have sabotaged three others R2 units, within the week those three shall fall aswell. i do not see wht you insist on testing my faith aainst such weak fools. but i shall continue to do as you please, for my masters sake."

*he looked calmly over at the door while pulling out a lightsaber, holding it out for darth fulgur to take* "blue crystel, fairly comman but still usefull."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."