Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12067 times)

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« on: July 20, 2015, 11:34:44 PM »
Date:[CLASSIFIED]

"Log begin; Today has been a somewhat uneventful day I was once again interviewed regarding My memory capacity and intentions for further updating myself I replied with the usual implying that My data was only temporary and as per the second question I said I was... Using the items at My DISPOSAL and that I am looking forward to the next interview as I just A-door our conversations End log." The bright computer screen flickered before displaying a flickering representation of a glowing yellow jackal. "Today was going to be day that I and My fellow prisoners would Get some 'time in the yard'"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »
As..my day go'son..I can hear more noise coming from the jelly's...and then..the walls are breaking and ..I could see..bright light...really..bright light....
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 11:46:21 PM »
Galen looked out the sole window of his quarters. This whole deal with the Foundation trying to establish relations with newer organizations was a step in the right directions, but of all the places he could be sent to, did it really have to be Iceland? He sighed, heading to the armored ordnance cabinet which occupied a good portion of the wall adjacent to his other storage compartments. SCP-3437-2 glowed a dim sky blue as he shifted his wings out of existence, simultaneously entering a code into the cabinet's steel keypad. With a click, the perfectly-balanced door slid aside with the sound of polished steel-on-steel. It was his first day as a functioning unit within this site, and he intended to look his sharpest. The combat skin came first, thin enough to fit under other apparel and provide mobility while also generating a basic energy shield. Running the zipper up the center of his chest, the hexagonal nanoweave of the prototype flared for a second as the shields came to life. His medallion glowed once more as his wings came into existence again, the battle skin forming slits to properly accommodate the extra limbs.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:01:24 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 11:48:56 PM »
the creature in the cell woke up, he glanced around the familiar room, a puzzle that continued to outwit him.

Of course most importantly at this time it needed a name... Being trapped with one name for too long was a trap, people would associate you with that name, the name would become a concrete thing that can only mean one thing, locking its potential away. For this reason he would do his bit, provide freedom from any one name, switch it regularly  for a new name, or occasionally for an old one...
A new name... Centipede. Doubtless some will look for hidden meaning, but there is none, it's just an identifier.

Satisfied, Centipede crawled to the side of the cell, he glanced out at the people beyond, and tilts its head to the side. Perhaps he would be interviewed today... that would be fun, and give him more information on how to escape...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:01:18 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 11:58:04 PM »
Japathok rested in her cave. The giant ancient bear decided this was one of her lazy days and didn't feel like getting up. Hopefully they won't do any tests or interviews today; she wasn't in the mood.
She rolled onto her other side and huffed.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 12:03:53 AM »
The mantis...was crawling around in the new land..the feel of the air..and smell of fresh air..and the feel of sunlight made it click in joy...but then remember.It's stomach was boiling inside..Sooo to keep him happy he begin to chew on the walls and the grass as it looked around..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »
Cryo-sleep chamber: ONLINE, STABLE
Life support: ONLINE, STABLE
Mind reader: ONLINE, NO RESULTS
Security force field: ONLINE, STABLE
Security turrets: ONLINE, FUNCTIONAL

Speciment status: Stable with known mental issues.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 12:05:43 AM »
SCP-11 laid in the corner, crisscross her body leaned forward and her head resting against the cold floor. Her tail went up and down as she watched the door.
Her claws clicked on the floor as if she was waiting but often did these odd things.
She tilted her head when hearing a noises like a curious puppy although wasn't as kind as one would be.
She waited and waited so curious of this new place she was in.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:21:14 AM by Zaida »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 12:25:48 AM »
As he placed the rest of his gear in its proper compartments and prepped his weapons, he started to shift to a completely human appearance before he stopped himself. This wasn't Site 48, heck, this wasn't even the Foundation. Tendrils of blue light reached over his hands as they grew pads, claws, fur. Being normal like this would be quite... abnormal. "All in a day's work" he thought, pushing a cylindrical power cell into the dark-grey receiver of his SAR/K and stowing it in the magnetic holster on his back. Stepping out into the armed personnel corridor where his quarters were, he saw the appearance of the site for the first time during daylight hours. White and grey dominated the proffesional-looking interior of the halls just the same as in Site 48 where he had arrived from, but the operatives, agents, and researchers were definitely not from the Foundation. He did his best to not seem astounded as he continued towards the medium-threat wing for today's security assignment.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:03:05 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 12:37:38 AM »
The mantis heard the sound of the jelly's and wanted to know what was going on..So it crawled on a wall to look at through the small window...

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 05:46:53 AM »
Walking out from what could be considered the "lobby" of a top-secret facility, Galen reviewed his very generic task of "mid-threat security". "Probably just like a Euclid security role" he said to himself. Looking almost comedically out of place in full battle gear among countless other nonhumans in white or grey laboratory equipment, he headed to the division of the facility reserved for medium threat subjects. Looking into each observation room at the camera feeds of various containment cells, he felt almost at home. Well, if this was a place any person could really call home to begin with. He shifted his wings away to keep from snagging on a passing group of researchers and continued on his way.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:52:57 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 05:51:53 AM »
The mantis looks around in the small view of the window and pokes it with it's hooks...While making a clicking and popping noise..and he's getting upset that it can't go inside the window to have a better look at everything inside..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »
Zaida was up against the door her head pressed against it, watching and waiting. 'What's is this new place... It's so different, I feel weird in a different place' she clawed lightly on the door making a gurgle growl like noise but was definitely no threat but trying to get some type of attention in her dark and somewhat cold cell.
She walked into the middle of her cell and sat looking at the one way mirror, and to the windows on both sides of her cell. Confused but so curious she wanted to explore, discovery, her mind thrived she loved the thought of being on this, planet

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 02:07:11 PM »
Centipede crawls up to the camera, and he baps it. Hoping to get some kind of response from the scientists.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 06:56:05 PM »
The mantis.Figures out that in was in a cage of some sort...But what need does it have to escape..it get's food and a real looking cell...but that's it..It's a cell. So this meant that they were keeping it stuck here...Like some type of lose puppy and had no real way of exploring. So like most animals in a zoo..It grew lazy and sluggish..Only really excited when it could hear the noise of other...Things..no...they were not jelly's but instead..something...more...