Author Topic: Era of Darkness  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Era of Darkness
« on: April 13, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
It was night, and a figure walked silently through the forest. The moon was shining brightly through some trees. As the figure walked into the moonlight, a faint glow could be seen under the hood of the blue cloak. A sound was heard, in some nearby bushes behind him, making the hooded figure sigh softly. He drew out his sword, a 30 inch long silver blue sword. A shadow jumped from the bushes, maybe thinking that the figure wasn't aware of it's presence. As the shadow was about to hit the cloaked one, a slicing sound was heard, along with a screech. The hooded figure stood, his sword now covered with something that looked like black blood, "Hmph..." was the only sound heard from the figure, while the shadow slowly faded. He jumped to a tree branch and stood there, gazing at the moon, holding his sword in his right paw, "Hurry... my friend..." he said in a low voice.

==========~~~~~~~~~~==========

OOC -> http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=7096.new#new

WARNING: Will have limited spots
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:56:07 PM by Foxx DawnKit »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline skatenjoe10

Re: Era of Darkness
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:37:45 PM »
Comet silently walked through the forest, trying not to make any sounds that would give him away. He looked up at the moon through the hood of his Trenchcoat as it made the forest brighter so he could see. After about 30 minutes he grew worried wondering if he was lost and looked around for his friend. He walked a few more steps and sighed, sitting down. He looked up at the Moon, sighing again, thinking that something happened to his friend.

He felt something wet against his leg and moved it. His eyes went wide as he saw a familiar dark liquid on the forest floor. " Blood " He quietly said to himself. He quickly stood up, drawling his sword and looking around.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »
Foxx heard a sword being unsheathed and looked down, seeing a black figure standing there. He looked at the figures weapon and smiled slightly under his hood. He hopped off the branch he was on and landed near the hooded one, "Hello... Comet..." he said, pulling his hood down, revealing his face to the cloaked wolf, his greenish brown eyes glowing somewhat sinisterly with the moonlight, "Are you ready to go...?" he asked in a low but audible voice.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 09:15:03 PM »
Comet turned around and lowered his sword " Foxx ... I thought you were hurt " He pulled his hood down and put his sword back into his trenchcoat. His eyes shining in the moonlight.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »
As Philly is walking around in the forrest, he gets ambushed by three shadow creatures.  He pulls out his bowstaff but gets quickly knocked back by one of the shadows.  Getting knocked into a tree, his bowstaff flys through the air and sticks into the ground some distance away.  Philly closes his eyes and puts his hands over his head waiting for the ineveitable to come.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »
Even though stalking is considered hostile behavior, I feel that if I show up how I am...they might attack me, so I'll keep my distance, and stay to the shadows until I see my chance to make myself known....my eyes, glowing red, create what my mother call "Ultravision"...though I don't know what it means...I see everything clearly, but she did tell me to not look directly at people, saying something about looking like a demon....
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
Foxx smiled slightly, "I would have been hurt. The shadow just didn't know how to walk between the bushes..." he said, looking at his sword. He chuckled and shook his head slightly, "Oh, well..." he said softly. His ears turned to the back of his head, hearing some noises, not far away, "Come, Comet. Someone's in trouble..." he said, covering his face again and heading off to where the sounds came from, seeing another fox and three shadows. He lifted his paw and a gust of wind knocked the shadows away. Foxx ran towards them, slicing one's chest and looking around for the other two. He saw a staff and grabbed it, "This must be yours..." he said, tossing the staff at the fox, looking around for the shadows.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »
Looking up Philly sees a fox and a wolf fighting the shadows.  He quickly grabs his staff that the fox had tossed to him and stands up straight.  He looks around for the other shadows, but seeing that they were gone he walks up to the two new arrivals.  "Thank you.  If you hadn't shown up I wouldn't have had a chance.  My name is Philly" he says extending a paw out to shake.

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 12:46:36 AM »
Comet fought off the last shadow and walked over to the Fox as Foxx handed him his bowstaff.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 01:43:23 AM »
As Comet finished the second of the three shadows, the third began to try and run. Richard closed his fist tightly and moved it back from his bow in a drawing-motion as light glowed from between his fingers... And then he opened his hand and a sharp ray of light disintegrated the shadow. Richard sighed and hopped down from the tree branch he was crouched on, landing behind Comet quietly and hugging him gently, putting his own head next to Comet's, "Hey, miss me?"

Offline skatenjoe10

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 02:20:28 AM »
Comet looked to his right a bit seeing Richard's face. He smirked "Hey Rich" he said quietly trying to attract anymore shadows

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42:31 PM »
Looking around Philly says "Well it looks like everything is clear for now.  I hope you guys don't mind if I join you in your travels.  I wouldn't want something like this to happen to me again."

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »
Kayle sat in one of the trees overlooking the group on the ground.  Hmm...  To join, or not to join... That was the question.  As Kayle deliberated, more shadows detached themselves from the darkened forest and encircled the group.  The wolf grinned.  Mayhap they would decide for him...  He settled in to watch the fight.
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »
Foxx smiled slightly under the hood, "Sure, you can come with us." he said, then he turned to Comet, noticing Richie. He pulled his hood down, "Richie...?" he asked, a small, true smile appearing on his muzzle.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
Avitus was sent under orders from his Master that the intruders to his forest must be killed on sight. Hurrying to the clearing to where they are at, he takes out his glaive preparing for a battle. Noticing Comet, Foxx, and Philly in the clearing "Only three of them, I was expecting more, for they have already dealt with a few of the shadows." he thought aloud. "I must wait for the right time to strike, until then I'll do nothing but scout them out"