Author Topic: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom  (Read 10455 times)

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« on: October 01, 2009, 01:46:19 AM »
(since the old blood ties, well died off, and me liking the plot i made for it, I decided to revisit it, same premise, but new characters for everyone, new structures for the factions, and all in all hopefully more fun)

The year is 2050. Humanity is at it's peak, limitations of the past are cast aside as Humanity reaches new heights in the age of technology. The Golden Age has arrived. However all Golden Ages end in tragedy. At 1400 hours a Russian spy satellite detects an American nuclear test launch. Fearing that the Cold War will happen again, the Russians prepare  their nuclear warheads as if to "put down a possible nuclear crisis". The Americans however prepare their large assortment of nuclear warheads in response. Iran and North Korea's governments panic and they prepare their nuclear warheads. Armageddon nearing it is now 1500 hours. The world leaders meet up in Britain and last minute cancel all the launches. However when radio contact to the missile silos was attempted, no one responded, the crews killed and the mysterious killers launch the warheads at precisely  7:00 A.M.

The Earth is smothered with Nuclear fire, and Humanity's light is almost extinguished. 2/3's of the population are gone. The survivors are mutated into the likeliness of animals, and are known as the Furs. Some of these mutants lost their minds and went Feral, attacking any creature on sight to feed their ravenous hunger for flesh. Those not mutated, the "Pure Bloods" as they were to be known as, made a mass exodus to the east, in search of something called the 'Bloodline'. Some of the 'Pure Bloods' remained with their furry brethren, and they became known as the 'Outcasts'. Life continued on, Humanity slowly rebuilding. Settlements are established, and the surviving populace lives on, passing on the 'Fur' gene on to their children.

The Year is now 2100. The 'Pure Bloods' return with the Bloodline. A strict militaristic regime, the Bloodline quickly sweeps out of the Eastern U.S.A. and carves a swathe of destruction throughout the local settlements. Furs are taken to experimentation camps, to work on a cure for the gene that causes them to be a fur. These experiments usually result in the subject's death. The camps are built like a prison, the guards cruel and merciless. Some furs have turned on their brethren to escape being experimented on, these are now known as the "Turncoats".

The Bloodline believes those with the 'Fur' gene will one day go feral, and Humanity will consume itself because of this. The Bloodline's soldier's gas masks now becoming a symbol of death, enslavement, torture. The year is 2101, the peak of the Bloodline's power, a new discovery in the 'Fur' gene. After years to develop with the toxic radioactivity still in the area, the gene allows the mutated extraordinary powers, which at first are minimal at best. Over time if the mutated lives long enough, these powers are a sight to behold, and a terror to all but the Bloodline soldiers, who are fearless till the end.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:08:31 PM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Blood Ties: REVISITED!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 12:27:38 AM »
Kor, all alone and knowing full well of his possible fate if captured, began to approach the Bloodline prison camp. After dodging a few spot-lights and sentires, he was sitting behind a rock, throwing glances behind the rock to figure out where he could get in without being discovered...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 12:39:41 AM »
"Why me..... WHY! I do everything I can to please her..... and she tells me no man, to add onto that she put a restraining order on me" Charles said, halfway into tearing walking near the wall of the prison camp near a rock.

"She wasn't good enough for you anyway Sir, I mean she rejected you and you were the most honest out of the people who tried to win her over that I know" said Pvt. Hicks
Charles and the soldiers enjoyed a Command structure where they were more his friends then being under him.
"You know what you need Charles, you need to dance your troubles away, no more killing those Animals, no more thinking about Sarah, just pure Dance." Hicks said while taking out a boombox he found in a dumpster.

"You know what, your right Hicks, HIT IT!" Charles yelled getting into ready position.

Hicks pushed a button and 'IM A SCATMAN' started playing, almost immediately Charles was saying the words with near perfect precision, then began dancing like there was no tomorrow.

"Everybody starts one way or the other, so check out to my message to you as a matter of fact, let nothin hold ya back  If a Scatman can do it so can you Everybody says the Scatman stutters but never stutters when he sings......" he sang to himself while leaving his sorrows behind him.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 12:42:30 AM by Gabag »

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 12:56:52 AM »
Kor cursed under his breath at the sudden arrival of two Bloodline troops. He could either take the risk of waiting it out, or make a mad dash for the next hiding spot. This is not what my father trained me for, but I gotta make the best of what he left behind Kor thought before trying to sneak away from the two Bloodline soldiers. He had to get his mother out of there, she was the only family he had left...
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »
Spike let out a sigh as he leaned against the fence of the prison camp. He'd lost count of the days since his capture and he was getting tired of the same routine of the camp's daily schedule. He had to get out. He'd had several plans for escape, every single one failing. He scanned the dark plains with his good eye, wondering if they'd set up mines or made that much space to allow one to run only to be sniped from one of the towers. Escape for Spike seemed hopeless at that point. He'd forgotten what the outside world had been like, having been imprisoned here for so long. An order from one of the guards in the tower made Spike step away from the fence. He took a step back as told, and caught the sight of a figure moving amongst the shadows in the free zone outside the camp, he rubbed his eye and looked again. Nothing. He shook his head. "I must be seein' things again." He said, turning away and walking back to the bunk house.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 02:07:39 AM »
After dancing away his sorrows with his buddy Hicks, Charles was rejuvenated once again, walking towards the fence, Charles saw Spike.
"Well well well, ain't my favorite furr'd friend Spike, how ya doin' in there? Heard the rumor you got another chemical bath, it's true ain't it?" Charles said leaning on his rifle while Hicks stood at attention on the opposite side of the fence from Spike.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 02:20:35 AM by Gabag »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 02:30:49 AM »
Spike stopped and slowly turned around to look at Charles. He slowly approached the fence once more to leaned against the wire, gripping it with his claws, and looking at Charles with his good eye. "What's it to ya?"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 10:01:26 AM »
With each step his heartbeat followed in time, his ragged breath the sole focus of his mind as he ran, swatting aside grasping vines and brambles...
"OVER THERE!"
Tracer rounds zipped past five metres to the left, small whups sounded as they slit through foliage and undergrowth... ducking instinctively he kept running, his breaths slowing, vision sliding in and out of focus... he stopped leaning, gasping, against a thick trunked tree.... They where getting closer, shouts from behind re-breathers muffled, boots crashing through undergrowth... two swords of stark white light cut through the bushes, flashlights illuminating the light grey dust that had settled after the nuclear explosions....
His eyes rolled back as his vision blurred, breath slowing to a ragged pace.... The darkness of the tree trunk enveolpped him into shadows, unnatural darkness crept over him, the squad of Bloodline soldiers crashed on, oblivious to the fact that the fur they where chasing was right beside them... once the sound of the squad crashing along had dissipitated Kitt reapeared into the semi-light of the forest... Dark matted fur, even darker stripes... clothing torn and equally dark, he collapsed backwards against the tree trunk, gasping for breath as his eyes closed, his whole body starved of oxygen...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 10:15:30 AM »
Spike stopped and slowly turned around to look at Charles. He slowly approached the fence once more to leaned against the wire, gripping it with his claws, and looking at Charles with his good eye. "What's it to ya?"
"Well i just wanted to know if you deserved it, you being a Fur after all, we're trying to cure you, and i'm just keeping track of that progress, can't blame me for being worried for that human buried under that fur can you?" Charles teased, leaning on his gun looking at the sky
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:55:36 PM by Gabag »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »
Spike smirked. "No I didn't deserve it.  I'm still a man, Charles... Just...like...you." He said pointing a claw at Charles. "I'm gonna get out of here Charles...and I'll be seein' you later. No fence, no barbed wire, no towers."

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »
Spike smirked. "No I didn't deserve it.  I'm still a man, Charles... Just...like...you." He said pointing a claw at Charles. "I'm gonna get out of here Charles...and I'll be seein' you later. No fence, no barbed wire, no towers."
"We'll see Spike, We'll see, but for now since we're in the present an' not in the future, I dont need to worry, now get to your block 'fore another guard comes to pop a cap in you" Charles said, his disgust growing but not showing.
"Hey Spike, we know your a man in there, it's just that an animal has taken your body from you, we're just takin it back for you" chimed Hicks.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: Blood Ties: Fall of Freedom
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 07:26:59 PM »
"on the road again, never gonna see wher *chhhzzrhhhrzzz* cos we are on the road again, never see it coming on the *czzxh* road again"
The battered minidisk player was Kitts prized possesion, the crackly music, interspersed with brief outbursts of static from the fallout rang through the beaten up headphones.... Looking left and right quickly he jumped down from the large rock he had stopped on before quickly and quietly making his way through the wastelands...
"oh yes, on the road again *sschzzz* yes oh, yes on the road again"
The weak music set against the wastlands of nuclear fallout...
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 12:24:05 AM »
"We'll see Spike, We'll see, but for now since we're in the present an' not in the future, I dont need to worry, now get to your block 'fore another guard comes to pop a cap in you" Charles said, his disgust growing but not showing.
"Hey Spike, we know your a man in there, it's just that an animal has taken your body from you, we're just takin it back for you" chimed Hicks.

"You better hope a guard comes up and pops a cap in me before I see you again, buddy." Spike looked at Hicks, having nothing left to say to either of them, he relieved the fence from the grip of his claws and took a step back, turning away to walk back to his block house.

Offline Gabag

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »

"You better hope a guard comes up and pops a cap in me before I see you again, buddy." Spike looked at Hicks, having nothing left to say to either of them, he relieved the fence from the grip of his claws and took a step back, turning away to walk back to his block house.

"And you better hope i dont report you for bad behavior and make your life all the more miserable, till next time.... buddy"

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 04:47:40 AM »
"[censored] guards." Spike spat. There wasn't much that could make Spike's life any more miserable than it already was. He swung the door open to the overcroweded block house, walking past sick furs and crying children. He sat down on his bunk, the itchy bed spread having no effect since Spike's fur had grown in. He pulled the long black knife from the inside of his boot and pricked his right index finger. As drops of blood began to surface from the wound, Spike pulled out a small journal from the inside of his extremely thin pillow. He flipped open the pages, all of which were written in blood on the point of his nail. He passed outdated escape plans and went straight to his list of people (and furs) of whom he planned to pay a visit to in the furture (if they were still alive by then), and waited until the drop of blood slid down to his nail, before he began to write in the yellow faded pages.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:47:59 PM by Dessum Ryugen, Reason: Foul Language »