Author Topic: Angelfall  (Read 3881 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Angelfall
« on: February 05, 2015, 05:00:50 AM »
In this world there are nothing but Ancient and Arcane rins, magical beasts and beings of all sorts lurk in dark corners, during the day, Angelfall is recognizedfor its beauty and domestic creatures, but at night, beasts of shadows are on the prowl. Although there is one creature of darkness that seems to take kindly to certain Dwellers of Angelfall. The creatures are known as Shadow Sprites, these sprites allow you to battle the creatures of shadow, you who have been given the duty of fighting these monsters will be gifted with control of the Sprite of your choosing. There are a total of four Sprite types
1. Obon- These Sprites have the abiliy to swarm and overwhelm Shadow monsters. Once overhelmed they consume the monster, but the monster has to be fully enveloped ith Obons
2. Nebo- These creatures crawl on all fours. They Have the power to form weapons that attach to your body such as gauntlets.
3. Deca- These Sprites have the uncanny ability to create flashes of light which most find strange due to their origins. Each flash takes a few moments to recharge, but if successfully executed causes a Shadow monster to shrink until he is flashed compltely out of existence
4. Irbin- Also known as dark flame, these wisp-like sprites are used in subtleness, the wisp along attaching themselves to Shadow monsters, gradually draining its life energy until it is weak, it then possesses said creature for about and hour, the user then can ride the creature.

Now with that said, you as a Dweller will run into many kinds of creatures in your journeys, you should be safe by dawn until dusk, Rember ruins are EVERYWHERE use the enviroment as you please. Nightfall lasts for a total of 10 hours. You can use magic, but only magic that cannot be offensive, the only spell you can use in defence is an aural shield. This shield can shatter if under enough impact. It recharges but takes about two hours if shattered. You are given a Light Knife, they are blades formed by pure sunlight, they can run out of charge, they can be used to light up dark areas but on continuous use it will run out in four hours. Then you must let it be solarly recharged during daytime.
and Character sheets

Name
Sprite Type
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:34:38 AM by SubAnimus »
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Angelfall
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 05:21:18 AM »
((Cool! Fighting without fighting! Do...do Dwellers get to fight as well, or is it more Pokemon-like?))

Name: Rayleonarde

Species: Raccoon

Sprite type: Obon

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 05:31:16 AM »
((Yes of course :3  Of course it can be pokemon like if you want... hold on ill just re edit))

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 05:32:39 AM »
((No no, I enjoy it as the Dweller and Sprite can fight. It makes more sense to me. I find pokemon's fighting thing a tad goofy.))

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 05:40:47 AM »
     (((Once I get consistent internet access I'll join properly. In the meantime:
Name: Aaron Blade
Species: 9-tailed Demon Fox
Sprite type: Deca
Other: Custom Light Knife in the firm of his signature scythe, the U R Dead? Is that permissible?
Is it also possible to use multiple sprites or switch them out? Cause I'm thinking maybe Aaron could have a parasitic Irbin in him too...)))
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 06:07:09 AM »
(( it MUST be the size of an actual hunting knife... no bigger... no switching out darling... STOP TRYING TO OP YOUR CHARACTER!!! EVERYONE HAS THE SAME SURVIVAL CHANCE)))

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 08:25:37 AM »
     (((Hush, excitable fool. I'm only asking. To be honest if prefer to use my true sona in this but nah, Aaron'll do. I think I'll stick to the Deca and the light knife convo because that way I can flash the crap outta my enemies. Or I can avusemy Deca to recharge my knife? Would that even work or does it ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be sunlight? - Gir)))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »
((oka technically it could work, but Decas are also solar powered somewhat, i man they create their own light yea but they usually soak in a little sunlight in order to be really affective for their Dweller. If you do try it id say youd only have about 5 seconds per flash.

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 01:42:44 AM
(Ray if youd like we can start now :3 )
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:42:44 AM by SubAnimus, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 01:49:30 AM »
((You lead, I follow?))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 02:07:58 AM »
Name: Cyril Laurelyeaux

Species: Eastern dragon, (no wings)

Sprite Type: Obon

Cyril lay on a pillar elevated high from the ground, he glanced to Ray and wondered from where they both came from, e hd no recollection of anything before he woke up in Angelfall.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 02:09:51 AM »
Ray rolled his wisp across his fingers, and smiled. "My little swarm, kept in a small package."

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 03:55:30 AM »
Cyril looked to his Obon sittingon his chest nd pet it with a single finger, "and what about you? where did you come from?"
it gave a small soft screech and hung onto the finger that was petting it

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 03:59:56 AM »
     Aaron woke with a start a little way from the others and sat bolt upright. Beside him, his Deca flashed him a single quick hello.
     What was...a Deca?
     It seemed oddly familiar. Aaron splayed his hand, hoping to summon U R Dead.
     Nothing.
     Had it been a dream? Had the spirit fire been a dream too? Aaron produced his Light Knife. It seemed to have an odd familiarity to it, much like the Deca. The names just...came to him.
     "Oohayo, Deca." Aaron said with an embarrassed smile. He turned serious and put the thing on his shoulder. Then he stood and approached the group.

(((What time is it, how long till next day/night? What do the various pokemon I mean things look like? - Grrr~*playfully swipes a paw*)))

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 09:19:21 AM »
((i do have drawings of the sprites but it may take a bit befoe i can show you, its around near dusk, si id sa two or three hours of niceness left, btw Deca is short for Decadence, Obon is Obonatashi, Nedo is Nebocanose, and Irbine is Irbinshi))

Cyril spotted the new fur and stood looking at him cautiously.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2015, 04:35:54 AM »
Ray looked around, and smiled at the other fur on the pillar. "Hey!"