Author Topic: House of Madness  (Read 10804 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
House of Madness
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:02:22 AM »
Hm? What's this? Oh! It seems you've stumbled into my home. Who's home? Oh, where are my manners? I'm...well, my full title is Insane Trapmaster Tryp Trup. Most people call me Tryp, crazy man, et cetera. Anyway, You've entered my house. It's a very special house. How so? Well, you see, this house never stays the same. For instance, my closet. I open the door, it's a closet. But, if I close it, and open it again...Viola! My dining room. Don't try the ...front door....I said it always changes. How...how do you get out? That's for you to figure out, dear. Enjoy your stay, and try to stay alive. There are some here that aren't quite as friendly.

Summary: You've found yourself in the home of my second most fleshed out entity, Tryp Trup. Your objective is to get out, and stay alive. The kitchen and refrigerating rooms both have food, that will always come back when you return. Closing doors will always change the room you can't see. Stairs won't always lead you up, either. So, have fun...you'll be sure to find how much you love/hate Tryp and his house of madness.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: House of Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 07:20:36 AM »
((Ooh~ I'ma join dis! X3))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 07:28:03 AM »
((Alright, I'm not too picky how. I'm not demanding character sheets.))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 07:29:22 AM »
((Otay. Are there any rulezez?))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 07:33:56 AM »
((Uh...other than trying to avoid godmode? Erm...Tryp Trup can, for the most part, control anything in the house. The house also will expand indefinitely. Uh...Oh! You can't 'die'...essentially, you'll wake up in another room. Uh...no weapons carried by your character. You use what's in the house. Oh, and I have to lay out the house...keeps y'guessin'. Other than that rather lengthy list, that's it.))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 07:36:45 AM »
((Oh okay. ^^ That's tits. When do we start?))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
((Erm...I dunno...give it a day, maybe?))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 07:38:29 AM »
((Sure thing, Ray-gun! :3))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 06:31:28 PM »
(.... I guess maybe I'll join in as well. :P )
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 05:48:59 AM »
((Cool! Um....Imma say...one more player, and we'll start, okay?))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 05:51:28 AM »
((Yes, sir!))

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 06:09:13 AM »
 (I guess ill fill that spot, when do we start? :3)
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 06:14:33 AM »
((Erm...tomorrow. I got school, but I'll be home around 4:00...in Indiana.))

Post Merge: March 03, 2015, 01:21:30 AM
((Alright! Let's get this started!))
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:21:30 AM by Rayleonarde, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 09:14:33 PM »
((Okay, Ray-gun. Let's get dis show on the road! :3))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
((Alright, let's open our book to chapter one...))

"Up on the hill, just outside the quiet town of Anderson, a huge mansion towered against the landscape. It's form, on certain days, even blocked out the sun. The townsfolk never entered, for fear of what it held. Travelers were warned to never enter, stating that the embodiment of madness lived within its walls. But you...you didn't listen. You and your friends...you thought you'd get a glimpse of what was held within, right? Thought you could enter MY house, completely unannounced? And nary a party favor in sight." The large, cloaked figure turned, standing between two grand staircases. He glared at the group. "I should drive you all mad right now, for this insolence..." The figure then tapped his chin in thought. "But...I'm feeling generous. Tell you what. You survive my house for...well...as long as I say, and I'll let you out."  He didn't know if the group of furs - and/or people- were awake, but that didn't matter, his message would be heard.