Author Topic: Forest Academy  (Read 2846 times)

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'm not sorry...
  • Species: Fruit Bat/ Vampire Bat
  • Coloring: medium length brown fur with gray/white stripes. black short fur on tummy and paws. dark brown/black tufts of fur around neck,paws and wings. changing hair
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Build: Hourglass figure
  • Currently: Driving the party bus to hell
Forest Academy
« on: April 23, 2015, 11:39:08 AM »
///so I was hoping this would be a good starter. I'm a but new to roleplay. But here it goes.
Down below this is my OC.
And below that the starter. This is basically a school for any creature!
If you would like to start a group chat somewhere for this I would totally be fine with it.
But pm your OC for approval.//

Name: Violetta

Species: Vampire bat/ Fruit Bat

Bio: Shes shy and keeps to herself. She mostly foats around and does her own thing. Yes she floats, I mean she does have wings. Her eyes are silver, her hair is dark blue(the color always changes due to she dyes it). Her tall hourglass figure is usually covered by black clothing that hangs loose around her, and a large black hoodie. Her large wings are usually tucked behind her. She goes to a school for Furry's. Forest Academy. Being an exchange student from Russia, With no friends shes practically on her own, Its her first year at this school and everything is completely new to her.

-Starter-

As she steeped off the old yellow  bus she noticed something really off about the world.  A bright colored sky with cool pastels for clouds, the uncommonly blue clear ocean, and most of all the lush green forest that surrounded her, so full of wildlife. Snakes slithering on the ground and off in the distance wolves prowling their territory. Walking to the trail leading to the school she took in all the scenery the woods had to offer...

A few minutes later she arrived to the school gates. Tall arching spikes and intricate designs molded through the black metal. She walked up to the giant building with its amazing Gothic architecture, nearly the size of two shopping malls.
"So this is Forest Academy?".
pulling out her phone she immediately texted her mum and dad. (Once she enters all electronics will be confiscated.) She grabs her purse and puts her phone inside. Maybe she will be able to sneak it in...or not...she's not much of a rule breaker anyway.

As she walks into the doorways there's a line to wait in. Everyone gets searched and sent to their dorms.(Class orientation will be held tomorrow in the Auditorium) She then gets her small bag searched, hardly big enough to hold much. An older man maybe in his fifty's looks through her belongings. He had a large snout that twitched and two tusks protruding from his mouth, and a distinct smell of mud. His large pot belly showed through his staff uniform nearly to small to even fit him. Obviously he is a humaniod pig man, yuck! He gives her an odd look as he pulls out an old old teddy bear. A nervous giggle escapes her lips.
"What, I cant sleep with out Mr. Snuggs"
The man grunts his snout flaring a little, and finishes his search. She hands in her phone and they send her off. (The academy is so strict due to the anti bullying policy, more and more people are hurt everyday with electronic devices or social media, and it does help the students focus a bit more on their studies.)

After the search I am led by a woman who seems to look normal. Minus her lower body. She is tall with her chest out (And man does she have some boobs! excuse me /-\). Her lower body is that of a snake, greenish brown and a rattle attach to the end. Her scales are so bright even with the dull coloration. She leads me to one of the many female dorm complexes and hands me a key to the room and some directions. I nod and thank her, then off she goes to stop a petty quarrel between two girls. A little gryphon girl and a large crocodile female. Looking around I see a few other species, all so different. But being the shy little bat I am, I stay away from them and sit on the dorm steps stroking my wing.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 04:26:44 AM by VonnRoux »

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
Re: Forest Academy
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 01:20:46 PM »
*Dubaku pulls up in the parking lot in his 6x6, he then gets out and takes his stuff in with him* Word, this looks nice. *he looks around to see where to go* Where the dorms at?
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
  • Coloring: medium length brown fur with gray/white stripes. black short fur on tummy and paws. dark brown/black tufts of fur around neck,paws and wings. changing hair
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 01:37:06 PM »
Violetta looked up from where she was sitting and twitched her ears to the sound of people. Up ahead she saw The new comer looking completely lost...

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
*Dubaku looks around as he walks and accidentally bumps into Violetta* Oop- pardonez-moi. Hey, d'you know where to, like, obtain the keys to your dorms?

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 04:17:50 AM »
*she twitched her ears and giggled*
Well first of all you go through that door over there.
*she points a finger to the long line at the main building.*
They will give you your keys after you pass through

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 04:22:38 AM »

Why, thank ya very much. *Dubaku turns around and sees the long line, his mouth agape in surprise* Jesus Tap-dancing Christ, how long's the wait?

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 04:24:09 AM »
I got here early. But even then it was an hour wait. I'd say you have a good 3 hours of line standing cx

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 04:26:05 AM »
Uh... well, got dayum. Can I wait until the line shortens enough?

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 04:27:52 AM »
I guess or you can get back in your car and drive around? There's not much to do around here.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 04:29:55 AM »
Hmm... I like the drive around idea. Wanna come with? I here this forest has a hell of a lot of sweet trails.

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 04:30:37 AM »
*she stood slowly and smiled* hell yeah! Beats sitting around here any day!

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 04:32:49 AM »
A'ight, let's go! *Dubaku grabs his stuff and walks to his truck* Here she is, the Mercedes-Benz G63 6x6. *he throws his stuff in the back seat*

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 04:36:16 AM »
*She nodded her head and carefully got it* hmmm nice care. Seems like she's in pretty good condition as well!

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 04:40:23 AM »
Why, thank you. It's pretty new, though. I'm thinkin' "may as well break her in, do some off-road drivin'." And what better place than here? *he gets in and starts the truck up* Wanna plug in some tunes while we ridin'?

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 04:42:26 AM »
Hmmm sure but I hope you got a good bass system ! *she holds her phone out to him with a playlist marked Gutter Trap Mix 2014 *