Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: White, Black and Teal
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Average
Lost Island <Open!>
« on: October 20, 2015, 10:21:20 PM »
Your head is pounding. You hear ringing in your ears.

You can't see. Well, that's probably because your eyes are shut, but still.

You feel drenched, and the pounding of rain hitting your body.

And there is wet, wet mud beneath you, which isn't too pleasant either.

You open your eyes, to look around you. It's a cold night, the moon high above. You can hear the crash of thunder and see lighting streaking through the clouded sky. Your limbs are stiff, but you push yourself off the ground, and look around the forest. It's scary. You don't know where you are, why you're here. You don't know anything but your name. You get a feeling of overwhelming loneliness. This is going to be a long night.

Current Season - Autumn
Current Weather - Stormy
Current Time - Night

- Rules -

No Godmodding or Powerplaying.
Only give your character the knowledge they should have.
No characters with magical powers.
All characters must be furries. No humans or animals. Sorry!
Your characters may get injured, but you must take into account how long it would take to heal, and what they can and cannot do.
No extreme violence/romantic themes.
Characters may die, and in that case, cannot be revived. You can however create another!
You can join this RP as you please. No need to sign up!
3 Characters maximum. Just make sure you show them all some love~
As cliche as it is, have fun!

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help!

- Map -

(Every character will start off at the top of the map, in the area between the two streams)

Loote pushed himself up off the ground. His limbs ached like they never had before, and his head was ringing loudly. Around him, the world spun, but slowly came into focus. Around him, was thick forestry. After holding steady for a moment, his head stopped ringing so badly, and he began to process thoughts.
Where am I?
Why am I here?
Who am I?
Well, he managed to put an answer to the last one. He was Loote, obviously. The others though, he wasn't too sure on. Brushing the thoughts away, he decided to see if anyone was around.
"Hello?" He called out, into the tree's that surrounded him.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 01:35:18 AM »
(Is there character sheets??)

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 01:48:57 AM »
Track, I'm interested in joining but I need to know the requirements for my character.

Also, are multiple characters allowed--at least two?

EDIT: I overlooked it, sorry. ^^'
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 02:11:46 AM by FaolinWolf »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 02:07:59 AM »
Name: Zaida
Sex: Female
Species: Serynx
Appearance: has a slim, fit and toned and curvy body. good looking, silver purple fur toned with white, in between is thin layer of black. Teal glowing eyes with faded pupils and two rings after that, a black strip down her eye and six dots a over her eyes. She has short hair that can be a faux hawk or pixie cut and a long tail with fur on the tip. Her body has short hair but a fluffy scruff, she's about 5'3 and weighs 100 pounds but feels lighter.
Clothing: simple jeans, dark grey tangtop, wrappings on her arms, Korean style jacket with hoodie, combat boots. And her under garments are black
Personality: calm, soothing, bipolar, strong, stealthy, untrusting, serious, dominant.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:57:08 PM by Zaida »

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 07:30:04 AM »
((Gah, i'm sorry. I may have overlooked a few rules, as my internet cut out on me half way though writing, so I had to type it up all again : P
But no, you don't need to make character sheets, you can come and go to the RP as you please ^^))

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 11:30:22 AM »
Okay. ^^ I'll just put some basic information down then. Give me a minute to post my character.

Post Merge: October 21, 2015, 01:09:09 PM
Name;; Faolin

Gender;; Female

Age;; 18

Species;; Wolvren (wolf/raven hybrid)

Description;; Pure white fur, with hints of silver and a gray tail tip. She has darker markings around her eyes and face, which stand out. She has one blue eye and one yellow eye. Her fur is very fluffy and soft around her neck and tail. She has black feathers scattered in her neck fur and back.

She wears a simple, sleeveless deerskin dress that comes up to her mid-thighs with turquoise designs etched on the hem and neck, and a bear claw necklace.

Markings;; Two red dashes underneath her eyes. Her paws are usually dripping in blood, but it evaporates soon after touching any surface.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 01:09:09 PM by FaolinWolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 02:16:03 PM »
((Sounds awesome! c:))

Loote listened to the slight echo of his voice, continuing to move in circles, looking into the tree's around him. He heard a noise, like a rustling in a bush, and stood sill for a moment. "H-hello?" He repeated, growing slightly more anxious.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • Woof.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »
(Thanks! I won't be online much today, but I'll jump in when I get a chance to. ^^')

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »
Hydragon was afraid and covered in sand "I should roar to call anyone else, if there is anyone else" he took a deep breath and roared with an echo.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 02:57:30 PM »
Loote flinched as he heard a powerful roar coming from his right. He looked in that direction, paralyzed with fear for a moment. However, once he realized that there was no great beast charging at him, he decided to investigate. He ran off into the tree's, in the direction of the noise he had heard, and soon enough came to a beach. And... there was someone there!
"Are you okay? Do you need help?!" He asked with urgency, running towards the being, careful not to slip on the loose sand.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • Woof.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2015, 03:09:41 PM »
Faolin scrambled to her feet when she heard pawsteps and a voice call to her. She shook the sand out of her fur, and checked for any injuries. She found none but her vision felt fuzzy, but it eventually focused and she saw the blue waves of an ocean. A beach? she thought, confused. Faolin turned to the  male who stopped in front of her. "I'm... I'm fine," she responded shakily, but she cleared her throat and spoke up again. "Do you know where I am?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2015, 03:13:06 PM »
Zaida sat up and shook her head, her clothing torn and head with a horrible migraine as her vision was blurry and ears rang. The hybrid got to her feet stumbling a bit but luckily her tail caught her balance. She was emotionless as she looked down to see a cut into her side some blood trickling down, placing her paw on it to slow it down. She heard voices although they were muffled, she started towards them carefully.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 03:15:24 PM »
"I'm sorry, but i'm just as lost as you are." Loote sighed, raising one paw to rub at his neck.
"I heard a roar over here... I think there might be someone else, but i'm not sure. Did you just wake up here?" He inquired, looking Faolin up and down swiftly, before poking in the sand beneath his feet with one of his claws.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • Woof.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 03:19:51 PM »
She gave a single nod. "I just woke up when I heard you." Her ears perked as she heard more footsteps, then swiveled her head to face the direction they emanated from.  "We're certainly not alone..." she thought aloud, but remained relaxed. If they had the intent to hurt her or the boy, they would have arrived by now.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2015, 03:23:11 PM »
Loote looked too, narrowing his eyes slightly to try and peer into the forestry. He thought he could see something, but wasn't entirely sure. The rain was still obscuring his view, and lighting still flashed overhead. Loote made a note not to get too close to the ocean. The vicious waves looked cruel and unforgiving.