Author Topic: The Grand Divide. (Open)  (Read 5917 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
The Grand Divide. (Open)
« on: November 09, 2015, 04:35:45 PM »
    The Grand Divide is about four planets that never had contact with each other, until a unknow force summoned these rifts in time and space to forge these palnets into one and as such they tend to not blend well. Now humans and furs live together on these planets, but the level on fairness or eqaullty is not so great. So now these diffrent cultures and people have to try to mingle and live life with more treats and issues to come...

Murlock: This region of the new planet is were the (furs and humans) poeple are built like a brick wall and have the tech of the Aztecs. Now they live by the land and use might to do right. Now they have magic, but it is through pray and spritual energy in all things. The creatures you face are Dragons, giants, plants that can think, feral furs, and the elements themselfs.

Synek: This region is were almost everything is manmade, unless your a cyborg or keep a personal garden. So they live from the tech they use and see all other life as inperfect and sould be fixed. They have no magic, but have high levels of tech like hover craft and energy sabers. Now the creatures you'll incounter would be Mechs, cyber dogs, cyborgs, turrets, transforming robots.

Walos: This region is were magic and an order of knights are kept alive. They live by useing the midevil age of life, but useing magic and sience to aid with illness and town problems. They are high with magic and also are proud to use blades or maces as sport or a way of defense. The treats that one might face are vampires, fariy's, eastern dragons, golems, the undead, demons, and bandits.

Boom Star: This region has mutants and people with ESP up the roof. They don't have magic, but live a moderb life. They are for the most part a lax and peaceful region with a histroy of breaking records and exploreing new things. They use really any weapons and have werid powers based on their race, age, and envivorment. Now the dangers are crazy people, mutated ferals, and cults. 

Character sheet.

Name: Carbon Dust
Race: Human(And if it's not allowed, then a Raptor.)
Region: Boom Star
Weapons: Mixed Martial arts.
Apprence: He has a slender and firm body. Jet black hair. Purple eyes. Has a drummer like hair sytle.
Clothing: Cargo pants, Combat boots, black buttion up shirt with a grey vest over it. A pair of MMA gloves. A black banndana with a pair of thick sunglasses..

Powers:(Can be mutation, magic, cyber enhancement, race ablilties, etc.) He has a high healing factor to the point of regrowing limbs, but it takes minutes to heal flesh wounds and days for bones.

Background: He is a traveling explorer, who now sees this new change a chance to find a place he can call home.

Now I plan to start the RP when I get three other people and if you have any questions feel free to ask me in PM. :3
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 06:54:00 PM by Rasha Silva »
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Grand Divide.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 04:56:58 PM »
(I'll look into this.)

Offline Ancient Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Mind Over Matter
    • Awards
  • Species: Unknown
  • Coloring: Look at pic
  • Height: 6,0
  • Weight: Doesn't weigh anything
  • Build: Mystical
  • Currently: In other realm
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 07:55:05 PM »
I shall never kneel down
  • Avatar by: Found on google and drawn

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »
(Ummm... Hey I suggest you use () for OOC)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ancient Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • Mind Over Matter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 08:01:33 PM »
(Oh yea, I am new and I am an assassin pikachu)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »
(Well if you wish to join, please make your character sheet. ^_^ )

Offline Ancient Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • Mind Over Matter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 08:23:37 PM »
(What do you mean)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 08:26:06 PM »
(See my example of Name, age, etc? Thats a base sheet. So your's could be Name:Rambid Pikachu. Etc.)

Offline Ancient Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • Mind Over Matter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 09:13:57 PM »
(Wait never mind)

Name: Hiroshi
Race: Wood Elf
Reigion: Murlock
Weapons: Katana and Kunai
Apperiance: Well fit, Jet black hair, 6.4ft Tall, his hair style is Messy, and his eye color is Sky Blue
Clothing: Assassin's Creed uniform, but the colors are mostly black and the designs are red

Powers: The ability to run a mimimume of 500 mph

Background: Has been running his whole life from a misterious power that has killed his family and made him a wanted man. He has found time in the middle of running to learn to parkour, to get away easier.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 09:16:08 PM »
(Ok I like it, but could you tone down the speed..I think thats a bit upserd.)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2015, 06:38:10 AM »
Name: Reaseptor (Reaps)
Race: Wolf
Region: Walos
Weapons: Two daggers, short bow, an arsenal of throwing knives
Appearance: Grey/light grey fur. Has lime-green fur some places, as well as lime-green eyes, slim body, not the tallest
Clothing: Dark leather armor, a hood and a face mask
Skills: Parkour, hiding, stealth, climbing

Powers: a short time cloaking spell, minor healing (scrapes and shallow wounds), a short time blinding spell.

Background: Has no really known background or official name (Reaseptor/Reaps is his "code-name"). Found as a child, out in the wilderness, he was trained to be a hired assassin, until he escaped, and had roamed the land since.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 03:04:58 PM »
  It was 5:00pm when the Grand Divide had happened..I was running in my planets deserts to find an old wise man, sadly nothing came up besides a sea of sand.. Then as if the earth it'self was angry the land shome cuaseing me to fall on my back..Thankfully my shades helped me keep sand out of my eyes and when I could stand.. I watched as a vast forest was before me and a huge castle in the distance..

It was quite an odd sight, but that mattered not, due to the heat of the sun.. Sooo I took my stand and walked into this woods, but something about the lifeforce was making me uneasy..

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 03:47:26 PM »
I was in the castle town, lurking around for some easy money to grab. There was an old guy looking at some sheep for sale, with his bag of money, basically dangling below his belt. "That'll be an easy target", I thought, striking a little smirk. I was approaching the man, trying to fit into the crowd as much as possible, with my eyes on the easy loot the whole time. Being only a few inches from the bag of money, the ground shook with such a sudden force, I fell over. "What was that? Earthquake?", I thought, forgetting everything about the old man. "I better get a better view of this", I thought, as I proceeded to crawl up the nearest house.
When I reached the top, it was a view like no other: A vast desert going as far as I could see. "What happened?", I thought, scratching my head.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 04:13:39 PM »
   It took me time to figured out what just happened..Since trees don"t grow that fast. But even if that was the case..That castle told a diffrent story.. So he went on his travel, trying to wrap his brain around what just happend..But something caught his eye...Was that a knight?.... Well maybe this town is umm backwards?...no...thats too crazy..

However the townsfolk seemed to be eyeing him quite a lot...Must be how he dressed...

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 04:49:28 PM »
As I was looking over the landscape, still trying to figure out, what happened, I saw a weird looking guy walking through the town. "Who is that?", I thought. I couldn't hold back my curiosity, so I decided to follow him... over rooftops, of course. So I put on my facemask and hood, and begun jumping from roof to roof, following the strange guy.