Author Topic: Got any progressive music  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Lachy385

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Got any progressive music
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
I've been search for a while for that good pregressive song... Anyone heard of any?
pregrssive music is where the start is not as loud and full on and gradually gets add onto for example
I can sometimes have a beat to it depending on the maker

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
Re: Got any progressive music
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »
Well it depends which progressive style you're searching for... If you're into progressive metal, I've got just the exact band for you... Dream Theater. You'll be blasted by their awesomeness ^-^ There's also in the progressive rock, bands like RUSH, Yes!, Pink Floyd and Transatlantic (which was run by ex-drummer of Dream Theater Mike Portnoy). Hope I have been helpfull ^-^
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Lachy385

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
Re: Got any progressive music
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
anything mate, doesn't matter