Author Topic: What did you accomplish today?  (Read 11302 times)

Offline RosiWolf

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Roslin's Bowl
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycan Wolf
  • Coloring: Color Varies: Brown/White/Black
  • Height: 3'7'' Shoulder
  • Build: Lean and muscular
What did you accomplish today?
« on: July 29, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »
Honestly, the title says it all. Today I wondered 'What do my furry friends do in their spare time?' and so I came up with this: 'What did you accomplish/do today' thread. It's a bit pointless and maybe a bit dull, but hey, it's a bit fun. Make it as detailed or short as you want.

To start:

Today I made a berry smoothie and went to the doctor's office. There's not much to do since I got my surgery...

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
Re: What did you accomplish today?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »
i went to a barber so my hair is not that long anymore

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »
I threw my dog across the living room having him land perfectly on the couch and come back for apparently a petting or more.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
i cured world hunger and saved a small child from R Kelly, but aside from that I watched Harry Potter, forgot to write my daily poem which i shall do after this post, listened to an elitist upper class spacktard try to "imitate" someone from a working class background in the same way Ku Klux Klan would imitate Wesley Snipes aaaand ate some rather good chicken...

also I played Crysis Warhead with all the graphics set to max and helped brainstorm harry potter fanfiction for my sister.

oh and umm.... yeah that's it...

oh and i rejected the attempts by my cat to get me in bed with him.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline BubbleWolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • Is Bubblez.
    • Gallery :3!
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 10:59:45 PM »
I signed up to this forum.....yay :3!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »
well done. ^_^
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Offline Blackout

• Devious Decepticon
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
  • Species: MH-53M Pave-Low IV helicopter
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 36 feet
  • Weight: 16 Tons
  • Build: Large and Bulky
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 11:49:01 AM »
I defeated the murderous, enslaving, ugly Zuul as the the pacifistic, but-do-what-they-have-to, space dolphins, Liir. Fear my Assault Dreadnought Mark 9's!

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »
I had a dreeeeeaam

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
I Resumed Communications with my Best Friend, Golge!

Offline RosiWolf

• Dancing Dragon
    • Roslin's Bowl
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycan Wolf
  • Coloring: Color Varies: Brown/White/Black
  • Height: 3'7'' Shoulder
  • Build: Lean and muscular
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »
Made some toast while I repeatedly knocked my curious, nibbling kitten off the counter.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »
nocked back 3 rounds of hruskovica and then one of slivovica in a shallet in slovkia as a birthday..... ^_^
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 04:29:08 PM »
silly drunkards >:(

I finished Crysis Warhead... TWICE! (I love that game)

Offline Zinc

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'll walk this path ahead treaded by the forgotten
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Snow white fur, tainted to ivory at ends
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 154lbs
  • Build: athletic with supernaturaI agilty.
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
5O pushups and I defeated two Granked Tigrexs by myself ( like always...) on Monsterhunter Freedom Unite

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
erm I went for a drive and then completed halo CE on legendary on my own. I also managed to lose the head of my shaggy figurine

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

• Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
downloaded a truckload of anime