Author Topic: bat in the belfry  (Read 545 times)

Offline sinnamon bear

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • nerd.rar
    • Awards
  • Species: black bear (cinnamon)
  • Coloring: orange-brown
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: chubby
bat in the belfry
« on: April 03, 2015, 01:03:45 AM »
Hey, uh, i'm super new to all this and i don't actually know what i'm doing yet, so any guidance would be appreciated. My brand spankin new fursona is currently a nonspecific bat anthro named Nye.

Offline Gone forever

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • like I should be
    • Awards
Re: bat in the belfry
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 01:11:02 AM »
Hello Nye! *I bow* and welcome to the forum! My name is Furme and I'm a wolf! Don't worry about not knowing what you're doing as you'll figure out as you go along. (I did and I love it here) the basic thing you need to know is that everyone here is really friendly and very helpful so if you do need a paw, we'll be here to help! To get you started off, I recommend checking out the forum games or the fun RP section as there are a lot of furs there (including me!) If you have any questions or just wanna chat, my PM box is always open, feel free to send a message! I look forward to seeing you!

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 02:21:37 AM »
Hey there and welcome to the forums. Like furme said everyone here is super friendly. So just pick a spot sit down hold on and enjoy the crazy. I was brand new to the furry world when i joined here, in fact this was the first site i found and i stayed because i like everyone here and i made some good friends here. Where are my manners, im kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can always find me anywhere silly and random are happening any questions lemme know
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 08:43:51 AM »
Morning!
Welcome to TFF (The furry forums)  ^_^
I'm Zarco (a wolf/fox hybrid), and you can normally find me chilling in Fun rp or in Forum games
If you have any questions or want to talk, feel free to pm me   :)
Hope you enjoy your stay!
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine