Offline Fajita Jim

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Rattus norvegicus
  • Currently: Creating worlds
Hiya
« on: December 23, 2013, 04:24:46 AM »
Wassup? Hiya. I'm Fajita Jim, and I've been furry since the original theatrical showing of The Secret of NIMH. Yeah, I'm old.  :S

I landed here trying to build interest in making a furry 16-bit RPG (see link in sig) so I may as well get to know you furs. I've more or less taken a backseat in the fandom over the years, observing and never doing. I don't fursuit and I can't draw (though I do write, just not fanfiction). So I figured it's time I do something, eh?

So ummm...I'm 37, divorced and have way too much free time on my hands. I live in East Tennessee, born and bred, though I've lived in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and even Canada for a few years. Somehow I always end up right back here. Roots, I guess.

My Fursona is a brown anthro rat named No'mahd Sodijen (No'mahd being derived from the possessive form of 'Nor' meaning 'Earth/Land' and 'Mahdis' meaning 'Child' in the language of fictional Ahl-Balora). He has no powers or anything other than sheer determination and drive, though he often over-complicates matters. I've written quite a bit about him but nothing serious.

My personal interests are any of the sciences (most especially quantum physics...so awesome), PC gaming (currently almost exclusively Guild Wars 2), history (especially ancient history...the Sumer period and such), WW2 aircraft and dogs. Oh and disc golf.

I don't watch an awful lot of TV...I can go months without even turning it on. All the best shows are long off the air (the early 90's Disney and WB cartoons, Star Trek: TNG, X-Files, etc.).

So I've got nothing but time this week, I'm going to poke around here a bit and join some conversations...hopefully get people into my thread (a big elbow to your ribs) down there in my sig. So see you around, right?

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Re: Hiya
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:50:44 AM »
Hi!
For some reason nobody noticed you, BUT ME!
Nice to meet you!
wired as right now

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:17:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

I hope you like it here.

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:48:05 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline NovaAurora

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May the FURS be with you!
    • Awards
  • Species: Mostly wolf, part dragon
  • Coloring: Dark and light gray, with black streaks and dark blue extremities.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Long and lanky, muscular but not bulging.
  • Currently: PC gaming... FINALLY!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 10:19:27 PM »
Welcome to the forums Fajita Jim!  :)  I can't say exactly how much interest in your RPG project you'll garner overall by visiting here, but it sounds neat and I'll definitely go check it out at least. First fur I've met who also enjoys disc golf too, that's always awesome! In any case, people here are very nice so I hope you'll enjoy yourself. See you around!

~*Airforce Fleet commander*~
We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Come raise your lantern to the sky
And let's illuminate this night
We'll dance like heathens
Around the flames
And while the world sleeps
WE ARE AWAKE!