Author Topic: Psst... Hey you. I'm Sketchy.  (Read 723 times)

Offline sketchyVagrant

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • *looks up from doodling* Hmm? Sorry, what'dja say?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Red-orange, white, black. Depending on if things get mystical, she has an alternate white, grey, black look.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slim, toned. She's quite hip-ish but is embarrassed of her natural softness.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: forever loving me some Uta. Dat ghoul tho.
Psst... Hey you. I'm Sketchy.
« on: May 05, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »
 ;) Hi there. My name is Sketchy, and (obviously) I'm new. I've been into rp before, but never with a Fursona, so aside from rusty creative writing skills, I'm also a massive newb.

So I guess the first thing I ought to do is tell you about myself ( my furry self?) My real name is Kelsey, but I'd much rather you called me Sketchy. My fursona's name is Daxyn (Dax for short) so that's what I use in rp. If you prefer to call me by my furry name instead of my username, that's fine too. My Fursona is a Kitsune with the coloring typical of a red fox (the breed common in Japan.) I'm more of the observant or "off in her own head type" than the sort who dives in and seizes control of a situation. As for the rest, feel free to drop me a pm, I'd be happy just to chit chat.

As for my rp style and pref: For starters, I'll probably join an rp or two, but not knowing how frequently I'll be able to respond to threads, I'm more likely to keep up with private message rp's. Personally, I like a nice literate rp. I don't mind having a go with someone who writes in shorthand, but one line responses and aim speak make me feel icky ( unless of course the rp includes text messaging, in which case aim speak makes perfect sense.)  XP I'm absolutely willing to genderbend for an rp, but in romantic situations let it be known that I like men. I like dudes, yo XD

(CONTENT REMOVED)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:10:04 PM by Nick Sintari, Reason: Please do not post inappropriate content (or implications thereof) »
You know the creepy house from Salem's Lot? That would be the perfect setting for the Haunted House in "Anna Dressed in Blood." <3

My kik: tacticalCorsair

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: Psst... Hey you. I'm Sketchy.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:32:29 PM »
Evening Sketchy, Welcome to the forums :)
I'm Zarco (A fox/wolf hybrid), And you can normally find me in Forum games or in a few rp's scattered about
If you have any questions or want to talk about anything, feel free to pm me!
Hope you enjoy your stay!  ^_^
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 09:55:25 PM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the sergal, I hope thou have a wonderful time on the forums, I'm usually role playing or maybe on games, maybe if your lucky I'll be on other threads. Anywho, Make yourself at home

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:30:30 AM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. im kalan the wolf / elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 06:26:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Offline sketchyVagrant

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • *looks up from doodling* Hmm? Sorry, what'dja say?
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Red-orange, white, black. Depending on if things get mystical, she has an alternate white, grey, black look.
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Slim, toned. She's quite hip-ish but is embarrassed of her natural softness.
  • Currently: forever loving me some Uta. Dat ghoul tho.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 10:45:31 PM »
Oh gosh, I'm such a scatterbrain! Way to post mature-ish content in a general forum, Sketch. Sorry to the innocent eyes that caught it before it was removed, I'm a doofus  x_x
You know the creepy house from Salem's Lot? That would be the perfect setting for the Haunted House in "Anna Dressed in Blood." <3

My kik: tacticalCorsair