Author Topic: Hey there, I'm River!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline RiverTheKitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Take me as I am, or get the hell out.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Pink marbled fur, with black hair
  • Height: 6'2''
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lean and Slim, but muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Putting off studying for AP Human Geo :D
Hey there, I'm River!
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:48:29 AM »
Hello everyone! My names River! I'm a black cat ;)
I'm 16, and I live in the U.S.
I'm very new to the furry world, and so please excuse me if I come off a bit ignorant- I joined this forum in the hopes of learning more!
I haven't finished my fursona's ref yet, but I'm nearly done- I'll definitley ask for opinions when I'm done though! I do have a quick sketch of her that I did, though, if you want to see (Still need to take it though)- http://animalsareangels.deviantart.com/art/River-Fursona-Design-PLEASE-READ-DESCRIPTION-544128939?ga_submit_new=10%253A1436063554&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1 (This was my first time drawing anthro anything, so I know it isn't perfect  ^_^ )

I love art, and I've been doing it now for 6 years, however I just started digital this year. Rock is my life, and I have a mile-long list of bands that I'm totally addicted to. I'm a lesbian who seems to live in a lesbianless state since I can't find a girlfriend to save my life.
I'm very open-minded, and I'm never afraid to be myself.
I love animals, I have two pet rats named Onyx and Raven, and a gerbil named Ricky.
I categorize myself as eccentric, wierd, slightly insane, and nuts. ^^
I'm a really friendly person, so feel free to talk to me!

I don't have a fursuit, and I unfortunately probably won't be able to get one in the near future- but MAYBE in two or three years, depending on what my mother says xD

I try very hard to be nice to everyone I meet, so please don't be shy! I love meeting new people. And if you have any advice for a newbie like me, please do share! See you around!   XP
If you are an furry,  it means that you can see a special kind of beauty in life - special because most people CAN'T see it through their delicate little first impressions and social conditioning. There is beauty in EVERY image, no matter what the subject matter, because beauty comes from artistic intent and integrity.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Hey there, I'm River!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 04:09:16 AM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the sergal synx hybrid mostly synx, anyways it's lovely to see another join, if you have questions be sure to PM me and I'll gladly assist you, I You you enjoy your stay

Offline RiverTheKitty

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:31:06 AM »
Greetings I'm Zaida the sergal synx hybrid mostly synx, anyways it's lovely to see another join, if you have questions be sure to PM me and I'll gladly assist you, I You you enjoy your stay

Thank you so much! I sure will! It's nice too meet you, and I love your name! <3
-River
If you are an furry,  it means that you can see a special kind of beauty in life - special because most people CAN'T see it through their delicate little first impressions and social conditioning. There is beauty in EVERY image, no matter what the subject matter, because beauty comes from artistic intent and integrity.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:43:43 AM »
Thank you, as well as yours! ^^

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 04:54:16 AM »
Both of you have notable names.
Hello and welcome River!
If you have any questions, I would be glad to help in any way I can.
I hope you have great experiences and meet great friends.

Best of luck.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline RiverTheKitty

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
Both of you have notable names.
Hello and welcome River!
If you have any questions, I would be glad to help in any way I can.
I hope you have great experiences and meet great friends.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much! I hope so too <3

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:46 AM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. I'm kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline RiverTheKitty

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Hey there, I\'m River!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 06:04:08 PM »
Hi there and welcome to this the furry forums. I'm kalan the wolf/elf fox at heart you can find me anywhere silly and random are happening. Any questions lemme know.
I sure will, thank you so much!! I'm usually anywhere something flaky is happening.
By the way, I love what your avatar says!

Post Merge: July 11, 2015, 06:09:37 PM
So many new faces recently... So many new faces waiting to become familiar... I have a feeling that you will become one yourself very soon if you get to mingle and enjoy this place, which, we all hope that you will! ^_^

I will! I've found everyone here to be so kind so far!!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:09:37 PM by RiverTheKitty, Reason: Merged DoublePost »