Author Topic: New Husky In Town  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Dimitri West

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Howdy
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Black main with a gray accent under that and a white underbelly. (Reference https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Siberian-husky.jpg )
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 220 pounds (all the muscle duh)
  • Build: Muscular, defenitly works out alot. (Imagine Theo James, that's Dimitri's build)
New Husky In Town
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:11:43 AM »
Howdy! I'm a new guy on this site, but have been in the furry fandom for four years now! My name is Dimitri, a 25 year old Siberian Husky male who enjoy's roleplaying! I was previously in a furry group on livejournal, when I was banned for some unknown reason to myself. I followed every rule but got banned for some reason, but I digress! My exile from that journal had forced me to search, wandering the interwebs and I stumbled upon this fine website! If you would like to learn more about me, feel free to send me a message, or add me on kik. My username is Dimitri_West
I am looking forward to making many new friends here!  ^_^ [size=78%] [/size]

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: New Husky In Town
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 05:46:24 AM »
Greetings Dimitri, I'm Zaida pleased to meet you. If you have questions or need help be sure to Pm me, hope you enjoy your stay here. Farewell~

Offline Dimitri West

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Howdy
    • Awards
  • Species: Siberian Husky
  • Coloring: Black main with a gray accent under that and a white underbelly. (Reference https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Siberian-husky.jpg )
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 220 pounds (all the muscle duh)
  • Build: Muscular, defenitly works out alot. (Imagine Theo James, that's Dimitri's build)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 02:33:29 PM »
Greetings Dimitri, I'm Zaida pleased to meet you. If you have questions or need help be sure to Pm me, hope you enjoy your stay here. Farewell~
Pleased to meet you too! and I sure will! Thank you!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here!

If you want to roleplay, we have an RP board with all kinds of RP. See you around there! (Man, we're getting a lot of RPers lately...)

Alrighty, I was actually about to go see if y'all had one, now I know. lol See ya around there too!

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 02:38:51 PM »
I think everyone else has already said what I would so, again, welcome to TFF and we all hope you have fun here. ^~^

Oh and I've dropped you a message on Kik if you wanna talk. :P
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer