Author Topic: New planet. Help, anyone? Anyone willing to help a fellow furry anthro creature?  (Read 663 times)

Offline GauneriIbiaMitzew

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Clyx
   @.@ So, hello? My name is Gaunerei Ibia Mitzew, and I am a Clyx from the planet Oerilia. I am a Commander in the Glorgax Army, ranked right below the highest council. In a deperate attempt to have a fighting chance in an upcoming war, the High Council has sent me, my husband and first officer (Tempest the Impar), another officer (Scotty the Slakhu), a new recruit (Phoebe the Clyx, and a few stowaway (Cynder the Akmilz and Unnamed the Meolsu) to find more to fight for our battle. But if anything, we need tips on how to hide our extraterrestrial features on this new planet. ANY tips will help!  B) Until the next time I speak, young anthro children, I will take my leave.

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
Is there magic in that universe? And do you mind if I ask what level of technology your characters have? Ooh and what the planet is like would help  :)
This would have been better if there was punch and pie

Offline GauneriIbiaMitzew

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Clyx
Magic? No! :D As for technology and what the planet is like, basically the weaponry you see in alien video games on a planet with similar looks to the original Fallout! :)

Offline Rainbowbulldog

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Brown fur with darker arms and legs
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 220 lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Thinking about food
Hmm well a simple solution could be wearing armor or some sort of clothing that covers their features. But if you want to get hi-tech with it a holo-camouflage device could do the trick  X3 I hope that helps
This would have been better if there was punch and pie