Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 552 times)

Offline VMnetso

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Furred Eastern Dragon
Introducing myself
« on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:05 PM »
Hello, I am new to this site! I may as well introduce myself: I’m not sure what my characters name is yet, but my real name is Vladyekes. I am over 18 years of age, and I am newly an American citizen. I am located generally in the PNW. I am a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, but hopefully this doesn’t hinder our relationship. I have been a self titled furry since around may of 2001. I have never done a true length role play. I am not sure my political alignment, but I do not agree with right wing and I do not like liberals, democrats, Republicans, three percenters, nazis, and most communists. I am currently thinking about joining the IWW. If you are willing, I would like to learn how to Rp. I am a reform marsiali mysticist, and am the master sage at my local lodge.

Nice to meet yous guys, bye.

Offline Aveq

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Grey fur
  • Height: A bit smaller than average
  • Currently: Feel free to message me if you wanna chat!
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 11:51:53 PM »
Hey there, welcome to the forum! Lots of other Americans here on the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone here I'm sure would be happy to chat if you have any queries or would just like to talk. I'm not the guy to tell you about roleplay but lots of others here engage in that sort of stuff so I'm sure they could assist you!  ^_^
wibblewobble

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 12:06:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice stay there, I wouldn't be concerned about any such issues related to your health, almost everyone things they have to deal with. I hope you enjoy your time here! *Gives tiramisu*
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 12:16:09 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you!
Politics and religion don't really matter that much around here, we're generally accepting of everyone :3
There's an rp section on here, you can have a look at the simple fun rps first to get the grasp before moving for serious full RPs. I hope you have fun with those!
If you need anything or have any questions feel free to send me a message! I'll be happy to help!
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 02:02:28 AM »
Welcome, I hope you have a great time here!

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 01:33:56 PM »
Welcome to the Forums  ^_^
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 06:02:34 PM »
Welcome aboard, Vladyekes!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »
Ooh, interesting name.  XD  Forgive me as I don't speak right at all, and manage to mess up stuff, and will not attempt. Hope to see you around, and if you need help on rp still, tell me!