Author Topic: An OffFox, off colored says me  (Read 912 times)

Offline OffFox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: miss colored 'Red' fox, long bat like ears suggesting his father was part bat.
  • Coloring: Majority is a purple and an orange chest and stomach, bright orange fore-arms(+ hand-paws) and fore-legs, a yellow streak under each eye and near white blond hair that is cut to almotst roughly hang down over one eye. He has a yellow tipped hair. black teeth, natural, all of his flesh is light blue.
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Slim & feminine for a male
An OffFox, off colored says me
« on: June 01, 2009, 04:03:19 AM »
Hi, i'm OffFox or as most people call me, Malice, I hope there is enough room for all of the useless things I carry around! I'm currently mateless   :th_PyongLlora:, which leaves me open to do anything *claps hands once*! I'm actualy a major RPer, I wish my furry perants were on more, they dissappeared from the net as far as I know, If anyone sees them remember to bring them too me, one I know where he's at and he's not on much any more but the other is A jackal who considers himself quite the artist, probably goes by the name Cascade. The two got my into furrys (I actually was before I met them I just didn' really consider myself one untill they shown me some fun.)
             Wow I talked up a storm, meh *shrugs*, I hope no one minds.  Any way I'm new here an I hope to make a good load of new friends.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: An OffFox, off colored says me
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:10:59 AM »
I'm sorry about that OffFox, but anyways I hope you find Cascade and enjoy FF *presents a tiramisu with a smiley face*.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline OffFox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: miss colored 'Red' fox, long bat like ears suggesting his father was part bat.
  • Coloring: Majority is a purple and an orange chest and stomach, bright orange fore-arms(+ hand-paws) and fore-legs, a yellow streak under each eye and near white blond hair that is cut to almotst roughly hang down over one eye. He has a yellow tipped hair. black teeth, natural, all of his flesh is light blue.
  • Weight: 119
  • Build: Slim & feminine for a male
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 04:13:20 AM »
*nods* thanks much, but I do doupt cascade isn't on the net anymore :'(. But I do hope to stay here a long time and have a good time!

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 07:23:02 AM »
Well if it's any consolation I'm doing some searching to see if I can turn any results up for Cascade

Where did you guys meet online? It could really help with narrowing the results.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Soryu/Miayuki Isumi

• Ravin' Furry
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Avi thanks to the lovely Silnat at furaffinity.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Raichu
  • Coloring: Yellow
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 160lb
  • Build: Athletic
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »
Sorry to say hun that some accounts were removed or had their info and display pics removed for a long amount of inactivity. None the less welcome to our home.
My dear there is no danger
Can't you see they turn blind eyes
To we swift and spotlight strangers?
Oh before the rush is over
We will be revered again
While the victims still recover
Oh,
Are we running toward death?
I have met him times before
He adores us like the rest
Oh even if we're discovered
Just be sure to wear your best
We will surely make the covers

I am a Hermaphrodite and proud of it!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 05:27:44 PM »
Welcome to the FF! :D
Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum ^^
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »
Welcome! Strange Fox Person!
I'm a bunny rabbit, but despite that, I'm sure we'll get along fine. :-*
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Fenrir

• Boisterous Bear
  • Please, call me Asimov.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Lithe
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »
Everyone is welcome on the forum.  It's great having you with us!