Author Topic: Can someone help me live my dream?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Reina

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Ochre and Red
  • Height: I don't know
  • Weight: 10Kg
  • Build: Small, Athletic
Can someone help me live my dream?
« on: December 29, 2009, 12:49:30 AM »
Im a fox called Reina I would :* it if someone drew me .
 Im a medium sized female fox, i am of small athletic build. I'm ochre and red and i have black stars covering my body i have 4 in a diamond on the crest of my nose but apart from that no specifics just loose and scattered not too close together though. I wear a brown leather bikini. ( An no one take any offence - i'm quite booby). I'm 7"1" and 30kg. My hair is in a loose messy ponytail and i have a side fringe my hair is white. I have bright green eyes - they are soft. My tail is agile and bushy. I would owe very much to who ever replies to me. I have nothing to offer but my love and devotion to who ever answers this. I would be quite happy to return the favour my becoming someones pet.  ^_^
 and whoever answers with a great pic i have a special X rated rekwest!!

Love Reina
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 06:36:15 AM by Reina »

Offline Vver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • All around nice guy
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: White and grey
  • Height: average
  • Weight: average
  • Build: average
Re: Can someone help me live my dream?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 01:39:15 AM »
I'll try!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Can someone help me live my dream?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »
I may not be able to draw, but I will point out a few questions that prospective artists might ask:

Specifics on height and weight? (7'1'' and 300 lbs. being an example)
Specifics on placement (and number) of stars on body? (4 in diamond pattern on outside of thighs being an example)
Specifics on hairstyle? (Hip-length, made into a pony tail in the back being an example)
Specifics on iris shape? (Feral "slitted" being an example)

There are others, but try to anticipate the artist's mind on what they might ask.