Author Topic: Can someone Please help the femboi  (Read 969 times)

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
Can someone Please help the femboi
« on: July 23, 2011, 03:39:47 PM »
Since I have no way of getting my art onto my laptop, I havent been able to draw a new avatar pic, So I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to draw me my femboi feline, Jace *Big Kitty Eyes*

Heres some Info For those who are willing:
Personality: Shy, cutesy, feminine, caring
Features: Feminine
Build: Slim and feminine, toned (NOT ripped)
Height: 5'7'
Species: Domestic Feline
Fur: Pure white
Markings: black spots which cover his shoulders, half his back and go up his neck, Ears are Full black with little white spots on them, has black 'Glove'and 'Sock' which have little white dots in the black and little black dots just above the 'glove' (all that is kept below the knees and elbows), A black Splodge around his left eye with 4 white dots under his eye in the splodge, 4 black dots under his right eye, tail is long (just over half his body length) and fluffy with 'Raccoon' stripes.
Eyes: Icey blue (very light blue)
Hair: Black with coloured tips (tips can be any colour) just below the shoulders, Choppy, fringe sweeps over right eye (not enough to cover it though)
Clothing: anything girly, cutesy, rave or any type of costume
Other: Wears mascara and eyeliner so his eyes have lashes, his eye brows are thin and defined, he has a black collar with a silver plate with 'JACE' carved into it, also has a black band with a big silver bell attatched to it near the tip of his tail

Thank you SO much for any one who does this for me.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:45:28 PM by Skree Valentine »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix