Author Topic: Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar
« on: October 16, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »
Hello all artists,

I would like someone to draw my Fursona, Otebon. (I stole the info chart from Winged Zypher's "Read before you Post" Thread) Here is the information of Otebon:

Species: Wolf
Anthro or Feral:Anthropomorphic
Body Type/Build: Tall and lithe. The build of a martial artist where nothing is over-exaggerated, but power is not compromised. A swimmer's build, if that is more known. Please include a long tail that curves slightly upwards and is slightly bushy. Also please try to maintain the style of feet that canines have (particularly the knee and paw structure).
Fur/scales/body Color:As a picture is worth a thousand words (and will always be better at describing than I can ever be)...  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Wjt7CZXZFK4/TVbrKpUCHzI/AAAAAAAABKo/MwurEUu2ruc/s640/Wolf-wolf-1280x960-2.jpg  If possible, (as is noted below) please integrate this (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/geass-symbol-code-geass-8369709-1920-1200.jpg) in a grey-white color above Otebon's eyes.
Any Markings: Please integrate this (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/geass-symbol-code-geass-8369709-1920-1200.jpg) in a grey-white color above Otebon's eyes.
Hair Style & Color:No particular hair style beyond the fur of the Wolf base.
Eye Color: Bright Amber.
Clothing: Jeans and a dark blue polo shirt. Over the heart on the shirt, please draw a simple black caduceus (here is an example: http://mysteryworlds.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/caduceus.jpg)
Accessories: Please include a set of glasses (ovoid lenses with no top frame), a small necklace, and a book in hand. I would prefer the book's design to be as "old" as possible, meaning that there is little / no cover design, hard cover, and single color (red if possible). The necklace should be made of very fine, silver links and hold a small cross and saint medallion (I realize that the resolution may not be enough to show a saint medallion, so a small silver disk will be wonderful).
Personality: Intelligent and confident. Feet slightly apart in a strong and ready pose, but relaxed and happy with the current situation.
Anything else the artist should know: Please make the background a single color.

In advance, thank you so much for even considering taking up the project!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:22:01 AM by Otebon12 »
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Re: Drawing my Fursona and / or avatar
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »
As I now have a job on campus (YAY  ^_^ ) I have a little disposable income. I am now willing to discuss making this a commission! Please PM me if that interests you!
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively