Author Topic: Webcomic Artists Needed! (read desc + mini art contest)  (Read 1088 times)

Offline AryaNotStark

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune
  • Coloring: Light Grey, Whitish, hairstyle is a brightish pink floof.
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 212 lbs
  • Build: Large, almost chubby but not quite chubby as the "fat" Is all muscle, making her very muscular but the muscles are smooth. She's 'thicc" with small breasts
  • Currently: Slacking off for winter break!
Webcomic Artists Needed! (read desc + mini art contest)
« on: April 25, 2017, 09:00:00 PM »
Heya lads, Arya here again!
A long while back on furry amino I posted the rough draft to a story I have in progress, which can be found here: http://aminoapps.com/page/furry-amino/4297813/arc-i-the-sands-of-sin-first-half-revised-new-chapter
But, now I’ve more ditched the idea of it being a book, and I’ve decided to turn this into a webcomic!
Now the only problem I have at the moment is that some parts of the story are running low on ideas, and I haven’t any artists to make the comic.
So, I’ll be happy to have any artists come contribute, as long as theyre experienced and semi professional!
However, I have no means to pay for anything. But what I will do is reward you for contributing to the story
Say, you could suggest an idea, or include one of your own ocs into the story!
In order to qualify, I’d recommend that you at least have some level of digital art experience  (up to a year or more)
If you do a one-time illustration or some minor stuff, You could have an extra inserted in the background.
If you become part of the team and feel like you want to be more of a part in this project, your oc could be added in at a certain point in Arya’s adventures!
Now for those worrying about free time, this project will most defiantly be more of a side thing than an actual job (If that’s the right way to word it)
and I’m very patient, still having about three years before I set off to college.
If you’re interested in joining, leave an example art in the comments as an application, perhaps an example strip! I’ll see which one fits the style the story’s going for the most from there
I also have a discord and skype that I’d greatly prefer to use for longer term communication
discord: Arya_Kitsune#6940
The story in question is extremely WIP, and doesn’t have a name yet but, I’ll do my best to describe it
“Arya, for the longest of time had been wandering the vast world for years, ever since she had to flee from home with her older brother, whom mysteriously vanished on day, leaving her to wander the world in search of a purpose.
Now, Arya is 17, and she’s come a long way from her cozy home in Ireland, all the way into the middle east!
In this near-futuristic world, our 4-tailed vixen stumbles upon a village, where she meets another of her kind, an Arab fox by the name of Adira Azar, who was raised by humans her entire life.
One day, a red cult would mysteriously invade her village, and Arya would help her escape, as they later became companions, wandering the vast sands in search of many answers..”
~Arya

PS: References can be found on my last post here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=35152.0
I'll also give more reference to those willing to join c: