Author Topic: Recently became a furry hence need a fursona  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Voltra

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Let loose and let the world take you on a journey
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Handsome Goggle Wearing Husky
  • Coloring: Pure white
  • Height: 6"4
  • Weight: 96kg
  • Build: Built
  • Currently: Learning to be a furry and learning to start some sketches
Recently became a furry hence need a fursona
« on: June 03, 2017, 02:46:07 PM »
Hey guys,

Hope you're all have a lovely day :)
Only recently became a furry, always had it in my mind but never thought hard roundgh abot it til now. Due to me becoming a furry now apparently I need myself a fursona (I'm new to all for this). This will represent me, as well as who I would like to be. I would like it to be a request if possible and will take any offers, my fursona is pretty much my profile pic atm but with white framed goggles, I will have a larger photo of it in this post.

DETAILS:
Species: Canine/Husky
Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro
Body Type/Build: Built (slight muscles)
Fur/scales/body Color: Pure white fur
Any Markings: black tipped ears
Hair Style & colour: short and slightly spiky towards the front, same colour as body
Eye Color: tea
lClothing: dark blue jeans
Accessories: (most inportant) wearing blue irdenecent slow goggles with white frame
Personality: laughing/smiling, layed back/relaxed
Anything else you think I should know: at least a close up of his face with him laughing (this will be my profile picture)
I hope this covers everything about who and what I want to be. If anything needs further clarification comment or pm me and I'll be sure to get back asap. I'm practically always smiling or laughing around friends and family. If you have any concerns about the persona I'm totally cool with you sharing it, it's your artwork and deserves to be shown and shared with the world, I don't like putting my name and claiming it as mine and mine only but I will obviously give full credit to the artist for making it.

I'm joining the Australian Defences Force in less than a month for initial training for over 3 months and would like to have some sort of fursona when I get back as I'm keen to get a yt channel up and running as the new me (Voltra). But in now rush at all as I give goal respect to pretty much every artist because all I know is I can draw pretty average stick figures XD

Well ageing guys I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping bye and reading a little about me and who I want to become :) hopefully someone will accept the request so I'll have a little present when I get back from my initial trading :D

Anyway thanks again,
Voltra

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:52:04 PM by VOLTRA »

AUZFURRY
official Australian furries