Author Topic: Happy story for old beginners  (Read 3940 times)

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Being the big bad wolf ain't my style
    • Awards
  • Species: Malamute
  • Coloring: Light Green and Black. One blue eye, one purple. Dark grey hair.
  • Height: 5 ' 9''
  • Weight: 190 pounds
  • Build: looks good. good abs, good biceps,just.. good looking
Happy story for old beginners
« on: December 06, 2010, 02:03:49 AM »
On a simple day, somewhere near the docks of, Dakes his playing with his paws on the water. He knows nobody will come around because he is in his own secret place. But while the sun is raising, he smells someone coming nearby, so he hind himself between two rocks.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 04:58:22 AM by Z1FF »
FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/z1ff/

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^
I really love and use too much the '' ... ''

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: De-rusting ourselves
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 02:08:55 AM »
Nic's walking by the water, looking out toward the rising sun, deep in thought, fidgeting in his pockets. While walking, he thinks he catches a glimpse of someone, but then trips over a rock that was on the path.
"Ow, jeez! When'd that rock get there..."

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 02:21:22 AM »
Dakes start to laugh out loud and he step out of his cache. He check the gray shepard, and throw a little rock in the water just beside him.

''what are you doing around her, besides hurting your feets?''

i'm on FA, on FN, on furfinder, on wiki, on TFF, on google, on msn, on PSN, on youtube, on servimg, on e-monsite, on anything you can ask for but not fb... ^^

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:25:03 AM »
Nic blushes a bit when he walks up to him, and sits himself up, rubbing his foot.
"Oh, just um, wondering around. Have had a lot on my mind lately, and had to get out of the house."
Nic stares at Dakes for a moment. "What're you doing out here?"

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:38:49 AM »
With a hand on his hair, looking at the sky, Dakes smile.

''Well, for short, i've been travelling all around the country, i've been doing lots of stuff and i thought i could sit down for a while. Take a break of everything. live for real. so... right now i dont have a home, i don't want to. i feel free to do what ever. But i guess i'm not answering the question, lets say... i was...thinking about some stuff''

Dakes walks closer to the stranger and give him a hand shake, smiling, whit his left paw still in his pocket.

''i'm Dakes. Dakes Liro. ''

Whiteout waiting he smile and look  the sky again.

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 02:41:58 AM »
Nic shakes Dakes paw, and looks at find himself still staring at him, while he looks off into the sky.
"I'm Nic. And, well, I guess now I can just keep it to that..."
Nic starts to stand up. "What were you thinking about?"

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:52:58 AM »
Dakes sit his butt on the closest rock. he look right into Nic's eyes and smile again, but this one was bigger.

''i was thinking, maybe it would be great to find a friend today''

Dakes go into water to his knees. he sight happily. his eyes looks into water. He stops moving and ask;

''what kind of stuff is on you, my friend?''

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:57:40 AM »
Nic gets a smile on his face when Dakes smiles at him. He sits near Dakes, paddling his feet in the water
"Well, a few things. My parents finally gave me the house, and it's a bit weird being there by myself. And also nearly all my friends have moved out of the area, because they're sick of it here. But..."
Nic looks off to the water and beyond it, lets out a deep sigh.
"But I just can't really get over this place. I've always wanted to go out and travel, but there's just too much here for me."
Nic steals a glance back at Dakes. "Where are you from?"

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 03:11:12 AM »
Dakes turn around and close one eye.

''I am from the sea! i lived my time around the east coast of this country. No particular place. My dad had a boat he build himself out of nothing, and we were always on the sea. it was fun, for a while. than i thought i could use a bit of land for change. i started from nothing, and still am at this point. But i did some good stuff.''

He steps out of the water and jump behind a rock. Dakes cames out with a backpack.

''here is my house. i got just that, so i can't loose anything. i have all i need. Hava look if you want.''

Dakes trows the bag to Nic.

''take something if you want. all i have is a pen, a book, some whisky, an bottle of alcohol which i  dont remember what it is, a empty bottle, a shirt and some pictures of my dad and i. The only important thing i have is on me.''

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 03:18:30 AM »
Nic listens to Dakes story in amazement, and just sweeps through the bag.
"I don't know if I'll want to take anything, it's all yours! And,anyway, this bag has a rip in it. Have you thought of replacing it?"
Nic thinks to himself for a moment, then stands up and hands Dakes the bag.
"Hey, I have a few spare if you'd like one. I think I have one just as big as this one. And I can fill that bottle up with some water or something, if you'd like."
Nic looks away for a moment, hoping that he isn't going against Dakes idea of being free to himself.

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 03:26:13 AM »
Dakes took a while before talking. he smiles and stairs at the city.

''you know, i think this is the best place for me''

He jumps on the ground and shakes his paws to dry it.

''let see that bag of yours shall we?''

Nic smiles. so they go. While walking, Dakes was felling nostalgic. Like he came here before. or maybe it is just his new friend ship.

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 03:28:38 AM »
Nic leads Dakes to his house, which almost seems more like a mansion, on the other side of town, and a bit isolated.
"Alrighty, here we are. My own little slice of the world."
Nic runs up the steps to the door and opens it, turning back smiling at Dakes. "After you."

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 03:41:25 AM »
Dakes, looking slowly in every direction, his hands in his pockets, his tail swinging from left to right at a relaxing speed. He jumps the steps three bu three.

'' Thank you Nic. Your house is nice. it already feels comfortable from the outside.''

Dakes smiles at Nic and enter. The first thing the malamut did is to smell all the different odours around.

''it smells good too. I can think about lot of great time for you around here, right?*

Offline Nrein

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 03:46:00 AM »
"Oh yeah, I've had so much happen here. A lot of good times, been here all my life. Well, until the parents left..." Nic looks down out the ground, and his face changes from excited to a bit down for a moment.
Nic perks up again in an instant and grabs Dakes arm. "But, hey, lets get that pack!"
Nic pulls Dakes up the stairs to a room that was shut, and opened the door. "This is all my hiking gear, feel free to take whichever pack you want." He leans on the door and crosses his arms, smiling while Dakes looks rummages through the gear.

Offline Z1FF

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 03:57:47 AM »
Thinking of what he wants to have in his pack, he choses the biggest one. Dakes took the bag, smells it and smiles to Nic.

''So far, its one of the best day of my life''

Dakes puts his stuff in his new bag and put it on his back. he sighs. His eyes, almost crying, Dakes walked to Nic and give him his old pack.

'' i always had to work hard to have what i have. Sometimes i had to steal. It wasn't all fun. But, somehow, i feel like it was all for something. But i can't just take this pack from you. So i give you mine. ''

Dakes sniffs happily and smiles.