Author Topic: Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane (OOC Companion Thread)  (Read 11739 times)

Offline Oceanic815

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "Ever since we met, I've got just one regret. . ."
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Light Brown Fur
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 160 lbs
  • Build: Slim and toned
  • Currently: To my disbelief, the candle went out, and I'm left in unbearable darkness.
Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane (OOC Companion Thread)
« on: January 05, 2016, 07:01:05 AM »
     This is the OOC thread for “Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane”.  Below you’ll find a bit of basic setup, rules, and character sheets for either students or faculty.  Enjoy!

Setup:

Pellicius High School: 4200 Hanso Lane, Saturn, XA. Drama is heavy as civil-tensions reign supreme in a world where adolescent young people are finally fully starting to realize that the world beyond their own households is far from perfect, and everything they believe, everything they hold dear may very well have to be re-evaluated as they discover existence outside of that which their upbringing taught them was the truth.

My personal hope is that we can craft something similar to a TV show – a large, ensemble cast of flawed characters experiencing the uncomfortable change of themselves and those around them through the years of High School.  The setting is, essentially, the modern-day United States of America (or comparable western nation), yet with added furry-based tensions.

The more specific setting is the town of Saturn in a state only identified as “XA”.  Saturn is a midsize town about an hour outside of the national capitol.  It is not a coastal town, but is about half an hour away from the ocean.  Crime is low and the local and national economies are in an upswing, but social tensions are heavy and cause frequent friction that the school faculty does not do enough about.  All other information can be found in the first few posts on the IC thread.

Rules:

·      This is pure, simple High School.  No magic or badassery.  You’re normal, and the interest here comes from the extraordinary found in the ordinary, not the other way around.

·      No God-playing.  Obviously.  Please keep control of NPCs down to a reasonable level as well.

·      No more than two characters at a time, please.

·      Your character only knows what they could possibly know, which is not necessarily everything you know.  Make sure everything they know, they know for a reason.

·      Please wait at least 3 posts after your last to post again, just to allow other posters to help keep the action moving along.

·      In addition, please wait one hour after your last post with a character to post as them again so that everybody can keep up.

·      Although we won't have full-on wave posting in effect, there will still be a form of it - the story does not progress on to the next day until I say so.  Once I feel the current day has reached its logical end point or has wound down enough, I'll "start" the next day with a quick post.

·      All posts should be at least two paragraphs long.  That’s at the bare minimum.  What happens is much more complex than what your character sees or does.  What do they think about what’s happening?  Have you really described that speck on the wall in front of them in enough detail?  Sure, the previous poster’s character said something, but how does your character feel about how they said it?

·      IMPORTANT: For each and every thing you have your characters do, ask yourself if it’s something you would have done in High School/would currently do in High or Middle School.  This is supposed to be a realistic thread about realistic drama – so write believable characters that actually respond like real people in their situation would.

·      Use the provided character templates.  I’m sorry if you don’t like them – but each information field must be filled out, in some fashion or another, for you to play.  If you want to add additional stuff, fine, just make sure you meet the minimum.

·      On the subject of characters – your character should have an involved and complex past.  But if you want for them to have an element of their past that you would not find in the typical High School student – something like their being an animal in witness protection – you must message me before including it to get approval.  And I may very well say no for anything that I deem too “out there”, because this is supposed to be about regular students.  There’s no offense intended if I do say no, I promise.

·      Last big note – the IC thread is almost guaranteed to explore heavy political topics throughout its story.  However, the most important thing to remember for when these things come up is that they exist in the world of Pellicius High, and that is the only forum in which we will be exploring them.  This is not a story to have political debates, nor is this thread here for that purpose.  It is purely to explore these ideas in this world, and if you cannot respect that or begin bringing up political topics outside of Pellicius High, then I will get real unhappy, real fast, and you will be kicked from here unless you immediately stop.  Really, don’t do it, because it won’t be good for anybody.

·      In line with the above, follow all other forum rules.  Seriously.

·      If you’re not following these rules or I feel that you’re not moving this along in a positive way, then I’ll send you a PM and we’ll talk.  Don’t like how things are going with relation to me or another poster?  Go on ahead and send me a PM, and I’ll readily discuss things with you.

Student:
Name:
Gender Identity:
Sex: (optional)
Species:
Weight:
Markings:
Grade Level:
Grade Point Average (GPA):
Clubs/Sports:
Description:

Faculty:
Name:
Gender Identity:
Sex: (optional)
Species:
Weight:
Markings:
Department:
Job Title:
Classes Taught:
Description:

Possible faculty departments include: Administrative; Mathematics; Social Studies and Humanities; Sciences; English Language; Health Education; Arts; Library; Cafeteria; and Janitorial.

Finally, the following are the components of a typical school day at Pellicius High:
Homeroom (7:45 - 8:00)
1st Block (8:00 - 9:30)
2nd Block (9:30 - 11:00)
3rd Block (11:00 - 12:30)
Lunch (12:30 - 1:30)
4th Block (1:30 - 3:00)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Student:
Name: Mark Samuel
Gender Identity: Male
Sex: Male
Species: Otter
Height: 6’
Weight: 155 lbs
Markings: Light brown fur over his whole body with white running up his stomach and ending at his snout.
Grade Level: 11th (Junior)
Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.91, carried over from previous school.
Clubs/Sports: None yet, but he plans to join Theatre and Swim Team
Description: Lithe and quick, Mark is fit from years of daily swimming.  A sci-fi and fantasy nerd at heart, Mark has for years loved such works of fiction as Star Wars and Lost – he can easily rattle off characters and actors from these works and his other favorites and even recite whole scenes.  However, his mind in everyday affairs is significantly less put together and has a tendency to wander, causing shenanigans to ensue when he forgets the name of the person he met two minutes ago.  Mark would accurately describe himself as handsome or good-looking, but would not go so far as hot. Mark is normally very happy, and as such, copes very poorly with other negative emotions, which he has trouble hiding.  He has never been in a relationship.

Student:
Name: Ave Stalack
Species: Wolf
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 193 lbs
Markings: Dusty Purple fur all over with a stripe of white down his back
Grade Level: 11th (Junior)
Grade Point Average (GPA): 2.74
Clubs/Sports: Soccer Team
Description: Part of a large pack, Ave honors family and . . . honor . . . more than anything else.  Fiercely loyal to his family, species and friends, he cares little for and even feels animosity towards many others – primarily those of non-canine species and other groups that he feels are “not normal”.  Tall, muscular, and a star of the soccer team, Ave is attractive, but only in an impish sort of way.  He’s quite intelligent – one of the smartest in his class – but he only puts it towards things that really interest him, and let’s be honest, school never truly interests him.  The pursuits that do are superficial but still provide him daily entertainment, and those feats involve pranks and making fun of those whom he finds to be part of an unpleasant group, whether it be racial, social, sexual, religious, or otherwise.  Despite his commitments to strong family and loyalty values, his past numerous relationships with different females around the school have all never seemed to last beyond about the third date.

Faculty:
Name: Samantha Dancyon
Gender Identity: Female
Sex:
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 149 lbs
Markings: Silvery white fur all over, black on the very tip of her tail
Department: History
Job Title: Teacher
Classes Taught: World History 1 and 2; Macroeconomics
Description: The product of a rough upbringing from one over-taxed Mother, Samantha constantly looked towards the future and towards hoping for a better world than that which she already lived in as a child.  Going to College on a full-ride, she became a teacher hoping to help other students formerly in her position, but quickly became beaten down from the reality of what her job entailed.  Intelligent and calculating, Samantha often has serious trouble empathizing with those around her because of her recent bleak outlook on things.  She wouldn’t go so far as to say she hates her job . . . but she feels something pretty damn close to that.  Conventionally attractive on many different physical levels, Samantha frequently finds herself the object of students’ sexual fantasies – and struggles with the unfounded fear that it may be the only attention, however unwanted, that she will receive on that level.  Her favorite activity is to put on detective shows and slowly get very drunk while grading papers from Macroeconomics, the class with her most intelligent students.

~ Mark ~
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:39:47 AM by Oceanic815 »
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: Pellicius High, 4200 Hanso Lane (OOC Companion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 08:34:38 AM »
Name: Marcus "Marc" Holmgren
Specie: Wolf
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 148 lb.
Markings: (See avi) Grey, light grey starting from snout, running down his stomach to the end of the under side of his tail. Lime-green eyes, nose, tongue, ear fur, elbows, knees, palm/foot pads, and top of tail.
Grade level: 11th (Junior)
Grade point average: 3.1
Clubs/Sports: None, although he goes for runs and does home workouts.
Description: (I might add more) Marcus just moved to The US from northern Europe. It's easy to hear, he speaks with an accent, although he speaks clearly, and is easy to understand. He lives in a generally neutral, sub-urban neighbourhood, where he doesn't know any of the other people living there. He's a little shy, due to being bullied at his former school, but is trying to break out of his shell, having this fresh start. He loves videogames and other geeky stuff, but is a little too shy to show that side of himself. He has been taking singing lessons for 2 years prior to moving, and he has hopes for getting to perform one day. Although, his shyness is a problem in this too.

((Ok. This is the last time, I edit this. I'm sorry, we don't have the same school system in Denmark, so I was a little confused to the different stuff. I know a bit more now, though, so I guess, I'll be on track))
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:01:32 AM by Ulvus "Luminescent" Lumia »

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: Pellicius High School, 4200 Hanso Lane (OOC Companion Thread)
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 08:58:26 AM »
Name: Gauge Wynter
Specie: Wolf
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 lb.
Markings: Ice blue eyes and an all white coat with tinges of steel grey along his stomach and around his muzzle and tail. The white is very bright around his paws.
Grade level: 11th (Junior)
Grade point average: 2.1
Clubs/Sports: unofficial afterschool activity is detention.
Description: Every teachers worst nightmare. The student with all the potential in the world but just cant work. Guage comes from a pack neighborhood. Violence and constant struggle for dominance is what his life is. School might just be the safest place he goes during the week. His dad is extremely hatful of other species and when he isn't drunk off his tail, beating guage (he has alot in the past..it hasnt happened since guage got bigger and hit him back once.)or working in the factory ,he makes it his "civic duty" as he calls it. To make life harder for any other species that isnt canine that has the misfourtune of moving into thier neighborhoods life harder. Guage is too wrapped up in which brothers coming home with broken bones to care too much about school. And puts up a very tough front with his tendency to solve problems with claws and teeth than thought. But inside hes just a cub trying to make sense of a world that doesnt and he despretely needs someone to pull him out. Itll be a tough road. But maybe this school year just might make all the difference.

Offline Oceanic815

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Currently: To my disbelief, the candle went out, and I'm left in unbearable darkness.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 09:20:57 AM »
Below this is the template for NPCs and list of current ones to help us better keep track of who's in the school.  If you create an NPC, please fill out the template and PM it to me, and I can add them to the list here so that we can keep these "community characters" all in one place.  Oh, and as a reminder, remember not to take too much control over NPCs, please!

NPC:
Name:
Gender Identity:
Species:
Student or Faculty:
Grade Level/Faculty Position:
Brief Description:

~ Mark ~

---------------------------------------------------------------

List of Current NPCs:

NPC:
Name: Roger D. Cox
Species: Italian Mastiff
Student or Faculty: Faculty
Grade Level/Faculty Position: School Principal
Brief Description: The tall, imposing, and somewhat overweight Principal of Pellicius High, Roger Cox cares little about the social prejudices that are rampant in his school - because he himself partakes in them.  Despite this, he does honestly care for the school and seeks to prevent anything which he sees as damaging to it, either internally or externally.  It's simply a shame that he doesn't see the true damage that can be caused by those who share in the hatred inside of Pellicius High's walls.

NPC:
Name: Jessie Queen
Species: German Shepherd
Grade Level/Faculty Position: Office Manager
Brief Description: Short, elderly, and bowlegged, this long-haired Shepherd is loved by most everybody in Pellicius High, making more of an effort to be nice than anything else.  However, she is irritated quickly by even simple things, particularly those that make her impatient, and numerous health problems brought on by her age bring into question just how long she'll be around for - because she's no intention of taking on a boring life of retirement.  She secretly loves the X-Fur movies.

NPC:
Name: Trist Blueray
Species: Bird
Grade Level/Faculty Position: School Nurse
Brief Description: She's very wary, sometimes a smart-alec.  She gets nervous easily.  Very caring but has a smart mouth.  She has blue feathers, yellow eyes and a black beak.  She wears casual clothing.  Mostly turtle-neck sweaters.  Has white glasses.

NPC:
Name: Cryst Stalack
Student or Faculty: Student
Grade Level/Faculty Position: 9th Grade (Freshman)
Brief Description: The younger brother of Junior Ave Stalack, Cryst shares in many of the same - and almost as many different - values as his brother.  Closer to brown than the typical purple of his pack, Cryst is skinny and not very strong, with a single eye ringed in white.  Due to his strong, strong commitments to honesty and charity even outside of his pack, Cryst has trouble understanding the prejudices that so many of his classmates and family share in, and wonders if he's stupid because of it.  Cryst enjoys getting good grades, following the rules, and How I Met Your Mother.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:44:09 AM by Oceanic815 »

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 03:44:54 PM »
Student:
Name: Tempest
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Red Panda
Height: 3'6"
Weight: 25 lbs
Religion: Wicca (wont force it on anyone and will only talk about it if asked)
Markings: Typical Red Panda coloring, red fur on back and face, black legs, arms, underbelly, ringed tail with black tip, white stripes under eyes, cheek fluff and fur on muzzle. Wears a shiny silver pentacle necklace.
Grade Level: 10 (Sophomore)
Grade Point Average (GPA): 2.2
Clubs/Sports: G.S.A. (Gender Sexuality Awareness) and Speech
Description: Though small, she's quite rambunctious and is extremely socially attracted to people that seem "mysterious", "quiet" or "scary" to others. She loves being picked up and is pretty affectionate with her friends (hugging, holding hands and cuddling). She may seem super easy to walk all over, she's got a short temper and is pretty easily annoyed. She can, and will, snap at people who try to get a rise out of her. And it's won't be pretty. Seeing as she and her family are all Red Pandas (though her brother is blue) she uses her size as an advantage and can climbs things easily and naturally. Although she doesn't like fights, she will get into them or break them up if she has to, but won't start any trouble or violence as it goes against her religion's rule; harm ye none and do what ye will.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:17:30 AM by Tempest (Red Panda) »
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Yuro

• Kuddly Kitten
  • pinkest of all sergals
  • Species: sergal
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 105 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Contemplating life
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 09:56:46 PM »
Student:
Name: Yuro
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: sergal
Height: 6'0''
Weight:135lbs
Markings:normal two toned sergal. Top tone bubbly pink, bottom very light pink. She has icey blue eyes and one scar on the side of her cheek from when she was young
Grade Level: 11th
Grade Point Average (GPA): 2.0
Clubs/Sports: track
Description: she is a shy sergal. Usually in the morning she is tired and cranky. She loves sweets and meats. She may be tall because of her species but she's quite beautiful. She tries to make friends but it usually doesn't work out. Which is why she's mostly a loner. She has a mysterious tough but happy go lucky mother. She barely talks to anyone not even her mom. She may look tough but she's always nervous. She loves running and hunting. Which is why she's in track.Shes the fastest in her team. Half of her team hates her, the other half looks up to her. She's a bit oblivious though. She usually ignores drama and walks off but when it starts to get too deep. She breaks it up. She has a temper at times but she tries to contain it. When she's angry. She's scary to mostly everyone. She day dreams in class when theres a lecture usually. She's really kind and tries to be equal
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:15:50 PM by YuroTheSergal »
if ya want to skype, facebook, or text me. feel free and ask ^w^

Offline Rocket

• Avid Aardvark
  • Rock it for me
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsune (Urocyon Versipellis)
  • Coloring: Rusty red, ash gray, soot black, and white (gray fox)
  • Height: 6' 3"
  • Weight: 150 lb.
  • Build: average build; larger than average tails (3)
  • Currently: pensive
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 10:42:17 PM »

EDIT: This does not cohere to the fursona description provided on my forum profile; this is a completely new rendition of Rocket, for which I have yet to commission a reference sheet.
Student
Name: Goes by "Rocket;" tries to hide his real name from people to the extent of writing "Rocket" on all assignments and official school forms
Gender Identity: Netural; tries to embody a balance of masculine and feminine traits, but dresses predominantly in male clothing
Species: Gray ("tree climbing") Fox (Urocyon Cinereoargenteus)
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 160 lb.
Markings: Large, greek letter Δ, based on the lower back at the top of the hips with the apex on the mid-back; he also has a small, minimalistic ☯ symbol tattooed on the underside of his left wrist
Piercings/Scars: three metal bands (colored red, green, and blue) on the outer-middle part of his left ear (from his perspective). The tip of his right ear is torn from an altercation with a wolf.
Grade Level: Junior
Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.89, although he refuses to tell anybody
Clubs/Sports: runs cross-country, but is looking to try out for the volleyball team this year; has been a member of the German language club since freshman year
Description:
An introverted fox, Rocket keeps to himself and is most comfortable spending his break periods in the library, working on homework or reading. He prefers to keep a couple close friends, but has only truly opened up to a select few people. His work ethic is strong, completing every assignment and occasionally some extra credit, but he attempts not to come off as the academic type, expressing a general disinterest in most extra-curricular academic pursuits or academic recognition; he's been known to avoid any award assembly that he would be included in.
Physically, Rocket is tall and slender, with fur colored ashen gray, rusty red, white, and soot black. His nose, paw pads are cyan. His eyes are cyan-colored, blending into a neutral gray near the pupil, and he wears thin, rectangular glasses with a chrome frame. Generally, he prefers to wear solid-colored, long-cut v-neck shirts or tank-tops, slim-fit, black jeans (or khaki cargo pants), and low-cut converse shoes or motorcycle boots. He also wears a a bandana around his neck, tied in the back, which has a chevron pattern of alternating black and cyan. On colder days, he'll also wear a gray, double-breasted coat with four front pockets and a white-furred hood.
He holds a strong prejudice against wolves after being jumped by a small pack on his way to school during Freshman year, during which the tip of his right ear was torn and two of his ribs were broken.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:45:39 PM by RocketFox »
We'll see creation come undone,
These bones that bound us will be gone.
We'll stir our spirits 'til we're one,
then soft as shadows we'll become.

Offline Heartstrings

• Vibrating Furby
  • *slurp*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 11:45:21 PM »
Name: Kamren Heartstrings
Species: Dragon
Height: 5'9"
Weight: (Declined to state.)
Markings: His body is covered in emerald-green fur, with a teal mane running from the top of his head to the tip of his tail. He has white fur from his forehead to his snout, on his chin, and down his abdomen. There are two teal-colored stripes on each of his ears.
Grade Level: 12th (Senior)
Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.97
Clubs/Sports: None at the moment. But he briefly dabbled in competitive badminton his sophomore year.
Description: Kamren Heartstrings is a dragon - and at that, he's a mixed-species minority in that he also has both canine and feline blood in his lineage. This mixed genealogy is what gave Kamren his furred appearance, though the dragon species has always dominated in his family tree. This can be seen within his powerful draconian wings and his long, serpentine tail, not to mention the two horns atop his head and his reptilian tongue. Kamren has a slight, lean build which leaves him light enough to fly. He's also slowly (but surely) teaching himself to breathe fire. He can usually be seen wearing flannels, sweatshirts and/or preppy scarves with gray or black jeans. If he's not barefoot, showing off his feetpaws, his favorite footwear is a pair of black Ugg boots. Much preppy. So hipster.
     Having just moved to the town of Saturn over the summer, this will be his first (and last) year attending Pellicius High School.
     Kamren is friendly and craves social acceptance. He's loving, and he generally shows compassion toward all others. He's honest (perhaps to a fault) about his feelings, and sometimes his insecurities tend to get the best of him. Kamren cares deeply about what others think of him and he has a deep-rooted fear of being chastised or rejected, particularly regarding his mixed-species heritage. As such, he's careful in choosing whom to interact with, and takes a while to warm up to and trust someone.
     Kamren takes his studies very seriously. As a senior in a new high school, his biggest priority is to maintain his high GPA to better his chances of getting into one or more of his dream colleges. Though at the same time, he's also interested in developing new friendships along the way. At home, he enjoys reading, playing the ukulele (he's also learning the guitar), watching various television shows, and eating Italian food. He's deathly terrified of spiders and insects.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:08:12 AM by Heartstrings »
Kamren Heartstrings likes this.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 02:25:00 PM »
I'm currently really busy so I'll join once i get some free time.

Offline Oceanic815

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 01:46:48 AM »
Hey guys, rules have been updated.  To help deal with the flood of posting, I'm putting into place a new rule - you must wait an hour after your last post with a character to post as them again.  This is just something I'm trying out to help things move along a little more equally for everybody so that people (myself included, admittedly!) don't get left behind.  If this is something you've got any sort of objections to, please let me know!

~ Mark ~

Offline Yuro

• Kuddly Kitten
  • pinkest of all sergals
  • Species: sergal
  • Height: 5'1"
  • Weight: 105 lbs
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Contemplating life
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 01:52:05 AM »
Hey guys, rules have been updated.  To help deal with the flood of posting, I'm putting into place a new rule - you must wait an hour after your last post with a character to post as them again.  This is just something I'm trying out to help things move along a little more equally for everybody so that people (myself included, admittedly!) don't get left behind.  If this is something you've got any sort of objections to, please let me know!

~ Mark ~
Ok cool, i'm alright with this ^_^
if ya want to skype, facebook, or text me. feel free and ask ^w^

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 01:54:05 AM »
Yeah, I think it's a great rule. Due to me being from Europe and a lot of you being from America, you post a bunch, while I'm asleep. I don't like getting left behind either, so I'm glad you made this rule ^_^

Offline Heartstrings

• Vibrating Furby
  • *slurp*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 01:55:25 AM »
Good idea!
Things have indeed been moving pretty fast and it's been a little hard to keep up.
Kamren Heartstrings likes this.

Offline Oceanic815

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 02:00:22 AM »
I was considering making it an even greater amount of time, like an hour and a half or more.  Would you guys prefer a longer separation of time between posts?

~ Mark ~

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 02:02:10 AM »
I don't really mind. I mean, a part of me wants it, since the posts are longer than I'm used to, so it would be nice to know, I can keep up. But I don't know how the others would feel about it.