Author Topic: The Immortal Night MOD Fundraising Project. (INMFP)  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
The Immortal Night MOD Fundraising Project. (INMFP)
« on: November 22, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »
This is my own personal project. Nobody has asked me to do this and I do not gain anything from doing this.

In lieu of the posts made by Tweak, and motivated by Puncia's PFP (Link); I have decided to join in and try to help out as well.

I will be creating a mod for either Skyrim or Oblivion, This will be my first official released mod to the general public release. All my other works have be for either personal use or have been made by request for friends in real life. The reason I'm uncertain of which game I shale make the mod for is because I was very unhappy with the G.E.C.K which was there CS (Construction Kit) for Fallout 3, and it was very very glitch and crashed almost every 5 minutes making any kind of modding very hard to do, and since "TES V" has yet to be released I don't know how stable the CS is.

So in a nutshell the mod will be made for Skyrim as long as the TES V CS is stable, if not then I'll make it for Oblivion since TES IV CS is very stable and I have a lot of experience working with it. As soon as the CS is released for Skyrim I will update this post. Announcing which game I'll use for the mod.

Now for my offer to all of TFF community, make a donation of $10 and I'll add your character to the mod. This character will be a NPC which will be an exact copy of your character, based off of the character you play as in your game of Oblivion/Skyrim. But also the more you donate the more important of a role your character will play in the mod. You can also voice your own character if you'd like to.

After donating you will be given a banner that you can place in the your sig. to show the world that you helpped the banner will looks something like this however if you donate it will have your characters name on it, race, and there CS Actor ID#, as well as there Job (IE: Blacksmith of such and such town), if the character was voiced by you etc. and maybe a 150x150 icon of your character next to the Wolf.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Want to contribute? Here is what you do:
- Note in this thread that you are interested. Fill in the form in the spoiler below.
- Visit the donation page and make a 10 USD donation to the forum. If you have the need to stay anonymous, it may take some extra time to get a confirmation so I'm sure TFF got your donation.
- When your username appears on the Donations list (or I can by others means be sure you've donated), I will add your character into the mod.

Spoiler for Hidden:
In the game when you make your character please Identify the # of which the slider is on for example if you have Hairstyle # 7, put #7 next to hairstyle.
Race:
Build:
Hairstyle:
Hair Color:
Clothes/Armor:
Weapons:
Eyes:
Job:
Anything else:
Reference images:

Want To Join The Modding Team?
If you'd like to help out with making the mod itself such for example if you wanna be a voice actor. Then feel free to send me a message and I'll give you some test dialog to record for me. Please be aware that once you start doing the voice of a character(s) you will have to do all the dialog for them to keep inconsistency to a minimum, which can be several hundred lines of dialog. Other possessions are open though so if you wanna help script the quests then again just contact me. But please note that you will not have your own character placed in the mod if your on the team, unless you donate to the forum.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 12:25:49 AM by Aloneness »