Author Topic: Skyrim, anything skyrim just have fun  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When blinded by adversity just look to the stars
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: I'm a Majestic Snowcone
Skyrim, anything skyrim just have fun
« on: April 04, 2012, 05:45:55 AM »
Here you talk about skyrim quests, weapons ,items etc etc. help and guides too enjoy  :) :) :)
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Skyrim, anything skyrim just have fun
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 11:09:28 AM »
lol it's been a while
but
i have lvl 100 smithing, one hand and blocking
im argonian
dragon scale armour
daedric sword
nightingale bow
this sick shield i got from one of the daedric quests which blocks 60 physical and 60 magical
my armour rating is about...900?
im level 48 :P
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »
so far Im 43 I wear full deadric except for my head I wear a shrouded hood,I use a ebony battle axe my heavy armor is 100 one handed 100 two handed 82 restoration 100
Our mere existence is enough reason to carry on. Never let others steal your lust for life. Life is all you have and it is all you will get. Cling to it until the universe says it's time to let go. Then rest, only then have you earned it.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 01:56:35 PM »
i dont like using mixed armour sets because i got the perk that gives you +25% armour rating for a full set

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
I don't use blacksmithing ever. I'm a magic kinda wolf-lion. ^_^
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
I just like to look a little unique nearly everyone uses full deadric and I personally think it looks really cool

Offline Shadowscales

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lizard or Arctic fox, possibly both.
  • Currently: Damn, Chris brought me back to the lizardy side =P
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:13 AM »
The game is too damn easy, I played it obsessively for 3 weeks after getting it, only realizing that it isn't that great after that.
Then came mods in February and the game soon became very playable and actually challenging!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »
Skyirm is very fun :D

I have done the Theives Guild, College of Winterholm and the Dark Brotherhood, so far, the College was my favourite quest.

My combat style:
Use bow on enemies on far distance, use invisibility I gained from Theives guild.
When enemy sees me, pull out lightning bolt. I have Archmage robes, Morakai and several other mage enhancing armour, giving me 100% more magicka that regenerates 275% faster than normal, also I am a high elf so have a naturally 50+ magicka points, also, if I use high born, my magicka regenerates 100% faster again, which means I have 375% faster regenerating magicka. Needless to say, I own as a mage.
I use sword sometimes though XD
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »
I'm what you might call a blade mage. I use magic and a sword. All enchanted weapons, of course. Mage all the way!
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 01:35:47 PM »
Too right!
Also, I play for the Legion.
I dunno, this is what I saw when I saw the two factions.
Legion: Look! We have the most epic city ever, look at all these castles, everyones happy and well organized, we are fighting strong, we have awesome knights and castles and we may execute several people...
Storm-Cloaks: Look! We have a run down town covered in snow, we also hate dark elves and make the live in the slums, our main city has a several people dying and all our people are poor. But we've got epic beards...

So yeah, I thought Legion was better XD

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
Yeah, and fighting for the Legion is like fighting for the Emperor on Star Wars! And you're like Darth Vader!

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »
legion ftw ulfric is a murderer and a liar

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 11:44:35 AM »
FOR THE LEGION!
*Bropaws Deadraconis*

Offline Draco Vertolgr

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »
Ever since saving the emporer in arena I swore loyalty to the legion and never went against them....even though I did kill the emporer in the glorious name of sithis  I am a hero/occatuonal serial murder . just depends on my mood XD

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
I am one of the true sons of skyrim...