Author Topic: Attack on titan tribute game (AOTTG)/Attack on titan: The last wings of mankind  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
(AOTTG):Hey all, Thought that i'd give a shoutout to this tribute game: http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

It's based on the anime/manga/graphic novel "Shingeki no kyojin" which is known in English-speaking countries as "Attack on titan". The aim of the game is to kill titans which are giants that range in size that can only be harmed by attacks to the nape of their necks. The game is very much skill-based and a whole community has been created around finding more and more efficient ways to slay titans.

At the moment the tribute game has two bossfights from the source material implemented, Functional multiplayer, survival mode, scoreboards, and a range of other cool stuff. Would certainly recommend you all check it out! A word of warning though, the difficulty curve is nearly vertical...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AOT:TLWOM): Attack on titan: The last wings of mankind looks pretty cool, I think. Having purchased a 2DS a little bit ago I'm looking forward to its international release! Although it is -very- anime-y and seems to just do derpy things for the sake of being derpy...It still looks pretty awesome...And it has loads of multiplayer gamemode variants!

Anyone else excited/interested in either of these?  ^_^